• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 24, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

I have been recruited by a sexy monkey to make his movie all that it can be.
I didn't know you were on Noory's payroll.

MV/Liberace!

QuoteFalkieLEAKS - AI - Alien Con 2016, Part 11 - Circle of Rust.mp3 (4334.69 kB - downloaded 534 times.)

lol, good grief.

SredniVashtar

About the only interesting thing about this Sendacast is how soon it takes him to turn it into a naked plea for 'donations'. Does he start by talking about his bad knees, the thousand feral kitties that depend on him for existence, Kathy's financial demands? He obviously doesn't have a clue about the paranormal anyway, and it will soon go south quarreling with someone. I do hope that a  bunch of SewerGabbers don't call in and drive him mad with inappropriate questions, that would be so wrong of you hateful bastards.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 24, 2017, 02:42:44 PM
About the only interesting thing about this Sendacast is how soon it takes him to turn it into a naked plea for 'donations'. Does he start by talking about his bad knees, the thousand feral kitties that depend on him for existence, Kathy's financial demands? He obviously doesn't have a clue about the paranormal anyway, and it will soon go south quarreling with someone. I do hope that a  bunch of SewerGabbers don't call in and drive him mad with inappropriate questions, that would be so wrong of you hateful bastards.

Who, ME?  :o

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 24, 2017, 02:46:16 PM
Who, ME?  :o

Yes, Grub, you know who you are.

How long will this farrago last before it all ends in recriminations? If the  Falkie thread is the nest of vipers I hope it still is, I doubt he'll last more than half an  hour if he takes calls.

By the way,  I can't help noticing that Senda's new found resemblance to an obese wombat has piqued jaz's interest, reminding of that marsupial he loved and lost so long ago.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 24, 2017, 03:14:54 PM
Yes, Grub, you know who you are.

How long will this farrago last before it all ends in recriminations? If the  Falkie thread is the nest of vipers I hope it still is, I doubt he'll last more than half an  hour if he takes calls.

By the way,  I can't help noticing that Senda's new found resemblance to an obese wombat has piqued jaz's interest, reminding of that marsupial he loved and lost so long ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some secret thread where sewergabbers are taking bets on just how long Senda lasts.

bwahahahaha

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 24, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

I really do hope that no one calls in asking personal questions that derail him.
It would be more fun to see him flub when trying to answer real or fake paranormal questions.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 24, 2017, 03:16:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if there's some secret thread where sewergabbers are taking bets on just how long Senda lasts.

bwahahahaha

A sort of Anti-Falkie Fortress?

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2017, 03:43:06 PM
I really do hope that no one calls in asking personal questions that derail him.
It would be more fun to see him flub when trying to answer real or fake paranormal questions.

I think it would be even more hillarious if every single call was someone calling in and cussing him out.  He'd quit and hang up within a few minutes.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2017, 03:43:06 PM

I'm sure his arch-enemy, Heather, will be listening. No doubt boiling with rage at Senda's expertise. This was always Senda's claim, that he was some sort of authority on the paranormal, but he probably no knows no more than anyone else who listens to Coast.

I don't think he can really think on  his feet, that's why it will probably be quite dull. He doesn't like it if he's not in control, so the calls will be dull, and I don't think  we  can expect fatso to have done any prep either.

jazmunda

You trolls are not not invited to call.

Saturday 7pm PT

Listen: http://paranormal.chat

Call: 317-708-4500

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 24, 2017, 03:57:47 PM
I'm sure his arch-enemy, Heather, will be listening. No doubt boiling with rage at Senda's expertise. This was always Senda's claim, that he was some sort of authority on the paranormal, but he probably no knows no more than anyone else who listens to Coast.

I don't think he can really think on  his feet, that's why it will probably be quite dull. He doesn't like it if he's not in control, so the calls will be dull, and I don't think  we  can expect fatso to have done any prep either.

SV the reason it will be dull is because I am involved. #FakeNews

starrmtn001

Quote from: jaz on February 24, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Saturday 7pm PT

Oh. :-[   :'( :'( :'(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: themudking on February 24, 2017, 04:03:15 PM
SV the reason it will be dull is because I am involved. #FakeNews

You'd better mute yourself if you start laughing, you know how seriously he takes himself. He might think  you were in the pay of 'the haters' to undermine him.

I'm just looking forward to the video the next day complaining about 'jizz and the Turd King' and how they fucked his show over.

jazmunda

whoozit

Saturday 7pm PT

Can you set up a show for me?  I'll sit in a studio and poke wild animals with sticks and record the outcome.   

heater

Quote from: whoozit on February 24, 2017, 04:13:24 PM
Can you set up a show for me?  I'll sit in a studio and poke wild animals with sticks and record the outcome.

We would but we're under contract with Premier right now for that concept as an overnight show. Slight adjustment to you eating insects and we are on board!

heater

Jaz doesn't like to mention this online but his real father was Steve Irwin, crocodile hunter and action man.

heater

in a cruel twist of fate his adoptive father nicknamed him 'stingray'

Lilith

Saturday 7pm PT

We could disguise our voices
if you think it would help...