• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WOTR on February 17, 2017, 09:23:23 PM
Fifi got her moneys worth on this one.  :D

The only currency I accept or offer is hug based. I work for hugs and I pay in hugs. Brig seems like she could use a good hug!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 12:37:24 PM
I wonder if anyone has even approached George to appear in "The Falkie Tapes"?   They might have, but he certainly hasn't mentioned it...

Why would anyone do something as silly as that?

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on February 18, 2017, 12:41:53 PM
The only currency I accept or offer is hug based. I work for hugs and I pay in hugs. Brig seems like she could use a good hug!

I always have a hug for you Douche!   :-*

But I'd rather have answers to my questions...  ;)

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 11:13:27 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much how I remember things. Everything started going downhill real fast for George, once he was convinced that he had been "discovered", and altered his videos, and continues to do so, in hopes that someone else will discover him, or that C2C will ask him to do something in the future.  I still blame C2C. 

I know I've said that in the past, but that audio clip pretty much says it plain and simple.

I wonder if there is an audio anywhere of Snoory talking to George and explaining to him if he saw George as a real radio personality, or if  he saw him as a comedy segment?  If there isn't, I would think a lot better of Snoory, if he would call George and discuss honestly with him the real possibilities  of him ever having a future in radio.  At least that way, he could get back to Sewergab, where we are at least willing to send him kitty food when he needs it, and take up collections to pay him to appear on a radio show, and he could get back to doing the kind of videos he enjoyed doing and became semi-famous for.

I'll be honest here, if Snoory got on the air, and said the Senda Segment was created on C2C because they sincerely believed George had a future in radio, and they wanted to start him on his career, I have to wonder how many Sewergabbers would believe that?

I think there is only one person IMO, who can bring Georges ideas about himself, back to reality, and I hope he does it. It would restore my faith...

..but I won't hold my breath.

Maybe Snoory will make his big reveal of the truth behind the C2C Senda Segment, on "The Falkie Tapes".  One can always hope.

My sense is Noory saw some of the videos trashing him, and thought Falkie had more influence at BellGab than he actually had.  In any event, he decided to play Falkie as a way of ending those videos.  A few hundred bucks for glasses and travel, a comped ticket, and an interview.  Some other cash and trinkets doled out along the way.  He was intrigued enough by Falkie to invite him to join them for dinner after the event.

That interview was a disaster, quickly turning into a typical Falkie rant, with Noory and Tommy stuck in the room until it ended.  That was where things changed for Falkie, although the upward trajectory (such as it was) didn't peter out until later (he was going on momentum at that point).  After that debacle, no one was going to agree to be interviewed by him, even Noory backed out of a promised second interview.

There was never a ''Noory TV project being shopped around the networks'', that included Falkie.  Noory was buying time.  The Falkie monthly minute only proved what Noory knew already, and was quickly canceled (after buying more time - Tommy ''couldn't get them to download'' for a couple months) and forgotten. 

Even though I believe Noory was playing him all along, Falkie was given chances - and blew them.  Not his fault, he doesn't have talent, let alone the ability to understand what a quality interview or ''monthly minute'' would look like.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 12:48:30 PM
My sense is Noory saw some of the videos trashing him, and thought Falkie had more influence at BellGab than he actually had.  In any event, he decided to play Falkie as a way of ending those videos.  A few hundred bucks for glasses and travel, a comped ticket, and an interview.  Some other cash and trinkets doled out along the way.  He was intrigued enough by Falkie to invite him to join them for dinner after the event.

That interview was a disaster, quickly turning into a typical Falkie rant, with Noory and Tommy stuck in the room until it ended.  That was where things changed for Falkie, although the upward trajectory (such as it was) didn't peter out until later (he was going on momentum at that point).  After that debacle, no one was going to agree to be interviewed by him, even Noory backed out of a promised second interview.

There was never a ''Noory TV project being shopped around the networks'', that included Falkie.  Noory was buying time.  The Falkie monthly minute only proved what Noory knew already, and was quickly canceled (after buying more time - Tommy ''couldn't get them to download'' for a couple months) and forgotten. 

Even though I believe Noory was playing him all along, Falkie was given chances - and blew them.  Not his fault, he doesn't have talent, let alone the ability to understand what a quality interview or ''monthly minute'' would look like.

Great minds think alike.

I wish Snoory would come clean with George, if such is the case, so that George can get it out of his mind, to continue doing "click bait" on YouTube, in hopes of being "discovered" yet again. It seems to me, that it would be the honorable thing to do...

...and maybe the "Falkie Tapes" could be the perfect opportunity, either way.

It's a win, win, win.

A win for The Falkie Tapes
A win for Snoory,
and a win for George

IMO.

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

Maybe, but the videos were also showing up in search results for George Noory, which I think was the bigger concern.

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 01:08:22 PM
Maybe, but the videos were also showing up in search results for George Noory, which I think was the bigger concern.

I hope all of this gets covered in the Falkie Tapes.  I hope much will be revealed.
If this is the case, I think it would have been kinder and easier to just ask George to take the videos down. 
I don't think George would have to tho, because Snoory is a public figure, but I'm sure some donations would have helped.

I have much anticipation!  ;D

Maybe, but the videos were also showing up in search results for George Noory...

That's hilarious.  An incompetent YouTube video maker trashing an incompetent radio show host.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 01:18:15 PM
That's hilarious.  An incompetent YouTube video maker trashing an incompetent radio show host.

It's the stuff great films are made of.  ;D

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 12:45:14 PM
Why wouldn't they?

Because if you want to tell the true story of Falkie then George Senda would be the worst person to ask.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 12:43:51 PM
I always have a hug for you Douche!   :-*

But I'd rather have answers to my questions...  ;)

AMA - Ask monkey anything!

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on February 18, 2017, 02:14:20 PM
Because if you want to tell the true story of Falkie then George Senda would be the worst person to ask.

Fair enough.  Who then, would one ask, if they wanted to know the true story of Falkie?

Who would one trust?

Is the Film "The Falkie Tapes" intended to be "the true story of Falkie"?

If so, who is your source of "truth"?

*HUG*

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 18, 2017, 02:27:55 PM
Fair enough.  Who then, would one ask, if they wanted to know the true story of Falkie?

Who would one trust?

Is the Film "The Falkie Tapes" intended to be "the true story of Falkie"?

If so, who is your source of "truth"?

*HUG*

Bart Ell.

jazmunda

I believe this was Noory's main motivation.

Is George still hearing noises ?
Has he found it necessary to have the Martinez S.W.A.T. team show up again ?
(I hope the Martinez S.W.A.T. team will appear in "the Falkie Tapes" !)

Lilith

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 18, 2017, 03:04:31 PM

You know, a simple title change on Georges videos would have fixed that...
He could have just asked George to edit Snoorys name, and the name of the program, out of the titles.

I'm sure George would have complied for a couple pizza and wing deliveries, or tickets for himself and Kathy to a WooWoo Con.

...and I think in my opinion, it would have been the more professional thing to do...

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 18, 2017, 03:24:14 PM
Is George still hearing noises ?
Has he found it necessary to have the Martinez S.W.A.T. team show up again ?
(I hope the Martinez S.W.A.T. team will appear in "the Falkie Tapes" !)

I hope to see +Justin in his muddy all terrain jeep, and MV in his MVehicle (among others).  Of course, I would love to meet Ol Gerry, SWT, and Drone as well, for obvious reasons.  lol's

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 18, 2017, 03:04:31 PM

Oh I suppose at bedrock of the matter you and Bateman are correct.  However, I'd like to believe that the
catalyst was Yorkshire Pud's  inbox to Big Tom [gee willikers - I'm starting to talk like the CoT+J now]
of January 14th as revealed Here

To me it is the magic words "he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser".  I keep putting myself
in the shoes of the guys at Coast to Coast and I can't help but think of their reaction.  Can you imagine Senda
showing up at your job?  I know he is supposed to be some sort of fucked up savant that walks into a building
cold and solves software problems that have been worked for months and is still greeted by Bill Gates at
whatever venue would bring those two together under one roof.  Be that as it may, if I receive a missive
like YP's that he is soon on traveling my way I'm going to Defcon 1 immediately.................

Say what kind of venue would bring George Senda and Bill Gates under the same roof anyway?

WhiteCrow

My goodness .. what's with all the extroverted analysis today?.. 

Send George a few bucks and some kind words and he'll be back here posting again.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 18, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
Oh I suppose at bedrock of the matter you and Bateman are correct.  However, I'd like to believe that the
catalyst was Yorkshire Pud's  inbox to Big Tom [gee willikers - I'm starting to talk like the CoT+J now]
of January 14th as revealed Here

To me it is the magic words "he intends to travel to you Mr Danheiser".  I keep putting myself
in the shoes of the guys at Coast to Coast and I can't help but think of their reaction.  Can you imagine Senda
showing up at your job?...

They have security card keys at most office buildings, if not physical security personnel in the front lobby.  Certainly they would at PremRat.

It would be great to see a Falkie video of him going to all the expense and trouble of gettng from Martinez to Sherman Oaks, only to be turned away at the door.  Blustering may work at Food Max or with some government handout agency official, but no one is letting someone so obviously not an employee in without approval.

Quote from: White Crow on February 18, 2017, 05:16:51 PM
My goodness .. what's with all the extroverted analysis today?.. 

Send George a few bucks and some kind words and he'll be back here posting again.

How is Gabrielle?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2017, 06:45:45 PM
How is Gabrielle?

Haven't had any updates recently... Since she...expressed being revolted by the Nazi invasion and racist creeps that have taken over Bellgab. my words ..not hers ..

I seem to remember Gabrielle said something more like .."Not going to post  songs and pictures in Bella-Haven anymore until good manners  return to Bellgab"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: White Crow on February 18, 2017, 07:16:35 PM
Haven't had any updates recently... Since she...expressed being revolted by the Nazi invasion and racist creeps that have taken over Bellgab. my words ..not hers ..

I seem to remember Gabrielle said something more like .."Not going to post  songs and pictures in Bella-Haven anymore until good manners  return to Bellgab"

Correction to above ..

Gabrielle didn't say "good manners"

she said.    "wasn't going to post songs and pictures in Bella-Haven anymore  until civility returns to Bellgab"