• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 14, 2017, 06:53:49 PM
"Being a big guy certainly has its advantages...and its disadvantages.  THIS is a great video."

Well between Jaz and OLG, I guess I am going in.............

Lilith

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 06:59:31 PM
Ol' Ger, I've been meaning to ask who is the handsome gentleman in your avatar. Is he a potential rival to George (imitation Falkie blue shirt is asking for trouble)? Asking for myself.

;)

eh, whatever makes MV money. :)

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 06:59:31 PM
Ol' Ger, I've been meaning to ask who is the handsome gentleman in your avatar. Is he a potential rival to George (imitation Falkie blue shirt is asking for trouble)? Asking for myself.

He makes an appearce about 39 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

Well between Jaz and OLG, I guess I am going in.............

That blew up in my face.   Got busted by Mrs. Walks watching the Kathy Korner video.    On Valentine's Day no less.

:P

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

I can't help but laugh every time I see this commercial.  I've probably watched it at least 30 times - not always in its entirety, but at least the parts with the "big guy" and the woman that follows him, swaying her shoulders as she talks about maintaining her dignity.

I can't recall, Jaz, but assume that it was Walks_At_Night who originally blessed us with this gift of a video a few weeks back.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 14, 2017, 07:35:13 PM
I can't help but laugh every time I see this commercial.  I've probably watched it at least 30 times - not always in its entirety, but at least the parts with the "big guy" and the woman that follows him, swaying her shoulders as she talks about maintaining her dignity.

I can't recall, Jaz, but assume that it was Walks_At_Night who originally blessed us with this gift of a video a few weeks back.

Guilty as charged...........

CozyRozie

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 07:50:57 PM
George is getting a Grizzly Adams look going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47-SNLGYR6g

Interesting video and commentary by George. I understood all his points except I'm not sure if the monitor shaking was
due to George masturbating under the table or is he sending subliminal messages that earthquake is also coming to California.

Gruntled

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 14, 2017, 07:35:13 PM

Fighting hard not to watch this^.
I really want to for some reason but I'm terrified I'll be caught.
Especially if I end up watching it 30 or more times.
Maybe later.

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on February 14, 2017, 08:07:36 PM
that's what this is designed to do.  :)

That's the most important thing!  You can give the thread to some other "Big Guy" if you want to, I won't fight to preserve it for George anymore.  I'm all worn out.   :-*

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 14, 2017, 07:07:08 PM
eh, whatever makes MV money. :)

Speaking of which, I wonder how Douche the Monkey's Epic Production is coming along ??

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 14, 2017, 08:34:17 PM
Speaking of which, I wonder how Douche the Monkey's Epic Production is coming along ??

I hope it's going maavelously daling!

Norm

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 07:50:57 PM
George is getting a Grizzly Adams look going.

I live 45 minutes from the dam, it's fine. I wish I could say George is fine, but all that anal sex has really damaged his cerebral cortex. Must be a family thing....

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

Why am I just learning about this product now?

Mind blown. Life changed. Bless this thread.

jazmunda

Quote from: Σ> on February 14, 2017, 08:04:08 PM
heh heh

I hope the irony is not lost on anybody that Falkie has inactively striven his entire life to become a cash cow only to become just that to someone he considers to be his second greatest nemesis.

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 09:09:53 PM

Well keep it in mind once you cross the 160 Kilogram mark [or 20 Stones or whatever]

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 09:17:30 PM
Well keep it in mind once you cross the 160 Kilogram mark [or 20 Stones or whatever]

What if I'm just lazy?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Norm on February 14, 2017, 08:58:04 PM
I live 45 minutes from the dam, it's fine. I wish I could say George is fine, but all that anal sex has really damaged his cerebral cortex. Must be a family thing....
That's good to hear. I've seen the footage and according to Al "George" Roker, you are foretasted for more rain this weekend. 

SergeantMajor

George should get off his fat ass and shoot a live video from the dam. If it goes, he could get a scoop on the networks, sell his footage and make some real $$$

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 09:25:02 PM
Well then I can be happy that I've brought that joy into your life.

There has to be other applications for such a device. Perhaps willy can be our guinea pig.

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 09:26:56 PM
There has to be other applications for such a device. Perhaps willy can be our guinea pig.

Ahhh yes.  The ass wipe stick meets the googly eyed girl. 

bateman

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 09:25:17 PM
George should get off his fat ass and shoot a live video from the dam. If it goes, he could get a scoop on the networks, sell his footage and make some real $$$

And are YOU going to drive him to Oroville to make that happen, Sergeant MINOR?

STFU, no video later.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

Sir you must be insane suggesting that.
The ground near the dam is already very unstable having all that body mass walking around is a sure thing to say goodbye to California.

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 09:09:53 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how "being a big guy certainly has its advantages."  I can understand the advantage of being tall, but not of being a heavy-set person of size ("big").  Maybe George could do a video on the subject to provide an answer.

By the way, what has ever become of Mr. Callan?

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 14, 2017, 10:10:48 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how "being a big guy certainly has its advantages."  I can understand the advantage of being tall, but not of being a heavy-set person of size ("big").  Maybe George could do a video on the subject to provide an answer.

By the way, what has ever become of Mr. Callan?

Two words; Motorized Scooter.

The old crone gets it.

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 10:00:44 PM
Sir you must be insane suggesting that.
The ground near the dam is already very unstable having all that body mass walking around is a sure thing to say goodbye to California.
This just might be Falkie's (the true conservative) life purpose !
Imagine, he could rid the United States of all those damn liberal Hillary voters, illegal aliens, Hollywood and all those unsavory characters (non Caucasian) that inhabit that part of our great nation all by himself (an get a viral video scoop to boot)
Come on George, here is a once in a life opportunity to go down in history!!