• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2017, 08:24:17 AM
"Damon" is basically a coat-tail rider. Very smart of you not to succumb to his cheap machinations. Damon and the false prophet Jason can go burn in their sodomist inspired purgatory.

I appreciated his effort, so I made a couple posts, but I'm not seeking approval, fans or fame of any sort.

I did offer the thread to the circle of trust to give to George, since his thread appears to have been uuerped by foodies,  but so far, I haven't heard back.

MAX

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 08:22:32 AM
My GabbingNow videos are just for fun, not monitized, and I'm not seeking views, or subscribers.

Oh sorry I thought you were just copying everything Falkie does and riding his coattails and then criticizing others for doing the same thing.  Can't comment on your videos',  only made it though 10 seconds of one of them.

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on February 05, 2017, 08:29:44 AM
Oh sorry I thought you were just copying everything Falkie does and riding his coattails and then criticizing others for doing the same thing.  Can't comment on your videos',  only made it though 10 seconds of one of them.

Oh, Ok, well, I'll stop making videos then.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 08:32:07 AM
Oh, Ok, well, I'll stop doing them then.

We'll miss you brig, but truly, do what makes you happy.

I don't believe you have ever gone on-and-on about perceived "enemies" out there. So that alone sets you apart, and above, Falkie.

Plus you have a very neat, clean comfortable home.

Ciardelo

This guy MAX is surprisingly weak in his trollfu. Probably just another failed chan loser.

MAX

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 08:26:08 AM
I", since his thread appears to have been uuerped by foodies,  but so far, I haven't heard back."

This is what bugs me. Let me get it out before your white knights get here. This thread has become "Bella Have" like. It used to be a ball-busting shit-posting nightmare that I loved . Now its. "thank you Brig, Your welcome Jason, Oh Whitecrow you are so nice, Hi Star, Hi Brig, Missed you Issy, loved the call Cheflist etc. etc. etc.  "  Makes me sick as I am a mean son of a bitch and you all sound like a bunch of old woman talking over the clothesline"   That is all, carry on. 

MAX

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2017, 08:37:02 AM
This guy MAX is surprisingly weak in his trollfu. Probably just another failed chan loser.

Blow me Pal I have been here a lot longer then you.

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on February 05, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
This is what bugs me. Let me get it out before your white knights get here. This thread has become "Bella Have" like. It used to be a ball-busting shit-posting nightmare that I loved . Now its. "thank you Brig, Your welcome Jason, Oh Whitecrow you are so nice, Hi Star, Hi Brig, Missed you Issy, loved the call Cheflist etc. etc. etc.  "  Makes me sick as I am a mean son of a bitch and you all sound like a bunch of old woman talking over the clothesline"   That is all, carry on.

I'm trying to comply with your requests, but now you have me confused.  First you point out my posts for criticizing others, then you suggest that I have made the thread too nice....

I'm simply at a loss for what to do to make you happy.

MAX

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2017, 08:43:18 AM
You gonna show me your ePenis now?

Oh great troll you are way to clever for me . So how long actually have you been taking it up the ass? I fat friend of mine wants to know.

MAX

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
I'm trying to comply with your requests, but now you have me confused.  First you point out my posts for criticizing others, then you suggest that I have made the thread too nice....

I'm simply at a loss for what to do to make you happy.

I donot  need you to make me happy, that is the point

Ciardelo

Lord knows this MAX person is frustrated by a lack of attention. Maybe Damonâ,,¢ will make you a thread sweetie.

I'm going to toddle off and listen to some brig-recommended Clyde Lewis.

Thanks, brig, have a good morning!

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2017, 08:49:09 AM
Lord knows this MAX person is frustrated by a lack of attention. Maybe Damonâ,,¢ will make you a thread sweetie.

How nice. I'm listening to Clyde myself, with my morning cup of coffee.

MAX

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

Bye Faggot, have a nice day

Lilith

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 05, 2017, 07:31:00 AM
HHQ is shutting down for Super Bowl 51, so we're releasing today's videos earlier than usual. Enjoy the game, BellGab friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzj6_wHC30k

I'm glad to hear George reconsidering his opinion of Snoory in this video.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on February 05, 2017, 08:37:41 AM

"What bugs YOU" ..

. things evolve..

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 04, 2017, 11:06:34 PM
YouTube star Jason Callan has his OWN thread now.

I think he should employ a "don't speak unless spoken to" tactic in this thread. To do otherwise would make him appear to be an attention-whoring grifter waiting for his next box of goodies...

He can post, tweet, snap or chat in HIS other thread...why does he keep showing up here unannounced? Take your braggadocio to your own thread son.

And WHY haven't we seen his whole apartment? It might be stuffed to the gills with grifted merch...but we can't tell by the vids.

Rules rules rules..lets all make and follow each others rules..

Love ALL.  < rules

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 05, 2017, 09:20:56 AM
Rules rules rules..lets all make and follow each others rules..

Love ALL.  < rules

I think it's fun watching Jason Callan trying to become the next Falkie in this thread.  He doesn't understand that George is SO much more than a foodie.  Falkie is bellgab history!

...an ICON no less!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 09:20:32 AM
Sewergab brings me joy!  ;D :-*

Then STFU and make a new video

And here's a new Rule .. for yew Dearie

you can no longer used .
"Prasie MV"

.. Because .. I coined it first!.. and it may "bug" ol Max when you use post it ..

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 05, 2017, 09:25:47 AM

you can no longer used .
Prasie MV ... Because . I coined it first!

Can I order one of those coins?  Are they .999 Silver?  I would love to start a silver collection in honor of George.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 05, 2017, 09:25:47 AM

you can no longer used .
"Prasie MV"

.. Because .. I coined it first!.. and it may "bug" ol Max when you use post it ..

Here are some other coin suggestions.

TGFP

Falkie2013

sewergab.com

bellgab.com

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 09:27:33 AM
Can I order one of those coins?  Are they .999 Silver?  I would love to start a silver collection in honor of George.

Praise MV!

Now Max and I are really "bugged"

Prasie MV.. I coined on the evil bacon chewing Bella-Haven thread.. see page 326..

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8051.msg673421.html#msg673421

grubby one..You are no longer authorized to use it!
Only me and my newest and bestest buddy Max can post "Praise MV" or refer to him as the "EVIL ONE"

NEW Rule: STFU everyone else ..Don't post anymore ... don't bug Max and I again!

"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for February 5th

Let the fun begin! Today we release a new promo video which offers a few hints on what is to come. Who is BIG PACKAGE? You will find out in less than a minute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWtKHPUfu_M

littlechris

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on February 05, 2017, 10:45:45 AM
"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for February 5th

Let the fun begin! Today we release a new promo video which offers a few hints on what is to come. Who is BIG PACKAGE? You will find out in less than a minute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWtKHPUfu_M

Haha. That's great.

MAX

Quote from: White Crow on February 05, 2017, 09:48:27 AM
Now Max and I are really "bugged"

Prasie MV.. I coined on the evil bacon chewing Bella-Haven thread.. see page 326..

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8051.msg673421.html#msg673421

grubby one..You are no longer authorized to use it!
Only me and my newest and bestest buddy Max can post "Praise MV" or refer to him as the "EVIL ONE"

NEW Rule: STFU everyone else ..Don't post anymore ... don't bug Max and I again!

Dear White Troll please go fuck yourself.  Thank you I must go make chicken wings now, your best pal Maxie. Xoxoxo