• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

my god, someone in the chat just mentioned Dr. Arthur Barn (vampire hunter and killer.)

[attachment=1,msg1324701]

https://youtu.be/hh3KxIfqFUQ

Lilith

George has been running his mouth for 5 hours straight.  I missed the first three hours.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2019, 12:08:10 AM
my god, someone in the chat just mentioned Dr. Arthur Barn (vampire hunter and killer.)

[attachment=1,msg1324701]

https://youtu.be/hh3KxIfqFUQ

[HARD COCK INTENSIFIES]

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 12:09:40 AM
George has been running his [stroke]mouth for 5 hours straight.

I've never seen that thing straight, it always looks like it's trying to slide off his fat face. Poor Senda, even his own mouth wants nothing to do with him.

5 Hours?  Just like old times.

I hear that Seraphim's army showed up and some coin was flowing into Senda's coffers?
Good for him bad for them.  Totally unsustainable though. 

This is how it is done George.  Rage at the troll.  Berate the troll.  Hate the troll but never
ban the troll.  Make the troll pay to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3QFCnWX-3M

Starting here, Ghost called into some sort of Dateline - Another idea for your show George

https://youtu.be/a3QFCnWX-3M?t=16692

SredniVashtar

Anybody who gives money to Senda ought to be painfully euthanized. As if there aren't plenty of good causes in the world yet these idiots spunk it away on this shiftless shitsack.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 05:56:42 AM
Anybody who gives money to Senda ought to be painfully euthanized. As if there aren't plenty of good causes in the world yet these idiots spunk it away on this shiftless shitsack.

I'm catching up with the first three hours I missed last night.  He's going on about the next Presidential Election, and other various Political Issues at the moment.

He got $2.99 already.

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 06:05:21 AM
I'm catching up with the first three hours I missed last night.  He's going on about the next Presidential Election, and other various Political Issues at the moment.

He got $2.99 already.

$2.99?  Ha!   Got a different impression from Erinn's vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORxd14AQ_ZA

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 06:05:21 AM

He got $2.99 already.

Ugh, these people are so dumb they must be Ellgabbers. I left a comment on his channel, we'll see how long it takes to get deleted.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 06:16:52 AM
Ugh, these people are so dumb they must be Ellgabbers. I left a comment on his channel, we'll see how long it takes to get deleted.

A lot of his New suscribers are from ErinnF's channel.  I will catch up her thread later, unless somebody else does it before I get to it.

George comes first in my book.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 06:16:52 AM

I just refreshed his video page to see your comment, and I'm sad to report that I could not see your comment.  He must have you shadow banned.

Good thing you took a screenshot of it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 06:22:52 AM
I just refreshed his video page to see your comment, and I'm sad to report that I could not see your comment.  He must have you shadow banned.

Good thing you took a screenshot of it.

And I bet he's the first one to claim Conservatives are being censored. Hypocrite! Or rather, hippocrite. He's not getting any slimmer, that waist must be nudging 70 inches by now.

SredniVashtar

We really ought to put together a 'Senda for Dummies ' book. New people tune in all the time and must wonder, 'who is this fat, repugnant asshole?' and I see a gap in the market we can fill. I'm sure there are literally tens of people who would pay to wade into the dark, feculent history of the Senda mythos.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 06:33:58 AM
We really ought to put together a 'Senda for Dummies ' book. New people tune in all the time and must wonder, 'who is this fat, repugnant asshole?' and I see a gap in the market we can fill. I'm sure there are literally tens of people who would pay to wade into the dark, feculent history of the Senda mythos.

I wish you would write another book, and do an audio books version as well.  Maybe you and Groyper would consider getting together to do a YouTube audio book.  It would be nice to have something to listen to for noobs to the Senda Universe.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 06:37:11 AM
I wish you would write another book, and do an audio books version as well.  Maybe you and Groyper would consider getting together to do a YouTube audio book.  It would be nice to have something to listen to for noobs to the Senda Universe.

I'll give it some thought. Maybe write something and give it to Groyper to read.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 06:42:39 AM
I'll give it some thought. Maybe write something and give it to Groyper to read.

I will look forward to that!  The Groyper has a great voice!  I hope to hear you in it tho as well. You also have a great voice!  So does Jackstar.

Lilith

Gosh Shredme.  That would be so awesome.  I have been trying to talk The Groyper into doing YouTube audio stories.

whoozit

^^^^What a great name for Falkie donators.^^

“I’m not only a viewer I’m a sucscriber.”

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 06, 2019, 07:07:18 AM
^^^^What a great name for Falkie donators.^^

“I’m not only a viewer I’m a sucscriber.”

ikr?

I LIKE it!  ;D

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 06:37:11 AM

im still hurt that George never acknowledged my undying loyalty. i swore allegiance to him and the Falkenburg Fortress!

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 06:44:40 AM
I will look forward to that!  The Groyper has a great voice!  I hope to hear you in it tho as well. You also have a great voice!  So does Jackstar.

im genuinely flattered. ☺

ill make it into a video if you do. 😀

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2019, 07:25:32 AM
im still hurt that George never acknowledged my undying loyalty. i swore allegiance to him and the Falkenburg Fortress!

im genuinely flattered. ☺

ill make it into a video if you do. 😀

PRAISE MV!

I can't think of a better team!

Yorkshire pud

There's potential in it. Audio book os a different kettle of mackerel though. I've done VO training and an audio book needs the initial book of course, but decent recording gear too. I guess it could be done on the cheap with two cans and a piece of string considering the class of the potential audience.

SredniVashtar

There is plenty of material out there if anyone wants to record some of the early ones. There's the one where Senda and Kathy went to the beach and Kathy was mistaken for an escaped walrus and taken to SeaWorld.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 07:46:36 AM
There is plenty of material out there if anyone wants to record some of the early ones. There's the one where Senda and Kathy went to the beach and Kathy was mistaken for an escaped walrus and taken to SeaWorld.

My GOD!!!  I would LOVE to hear The Groyper read those on his YouTube channel.  I know they are posted somewhere here in the thread.  God help us finding them again...

I SO hope this can happen!!    ;D