• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on March 04, 2019, 08:36:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLeoK0ALptM

Looks like George is back in business.

I watched this one, but almost stopped when Falkie started saying that he clipped Kathy’s “gigantic” toenails that have “stuff” under them.

No wallet update... no fake Lego rant... no iPad status update.

So Falkie has a “friend” that he has known for about two years, but he can’t remember his name. They aren’t the sort of friends that go in each other’s homes, just talk on the street while Falkie feeds the cats.

Falkie did let it slip that this friend of his also feeds Talkie &  Tiny One. Later, Falkie mentions that Gray has a home, but gets hungry, and needs to be fed, too.

Apparently, any other people that feed the cats, do not give the cats good food. Why does he feed the cats in the middle of a parking lot? Is he wanting the cats to get hit by cars? And what a mess that is left behind. If he is doing this at the Senior Center, I can see why they would at least want him to uses bowls.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on March 04, 2019, 02:10:31 PM
I watched this one, but almost stopped when Falkie started saying that he clipped Kathy’s “gigantic” toenails that have “stuff” under them.

No wallet update... no fake Lego rant... no iPad status update.

So Falkie has a “friend” that he has known for about two years, but he can’t remember his name. They aren’t the sort of friends that go in each other’s homes, just talk on the street while Falkie feeds the cats.

Falkie did let it slip that this friend of his also feeds Talkie &  Tiny One. Later, Falkie mentions that Gray has a home, but gets hungry, and needs to be fed, too.

Apparently, any other people that feed the cats, do not give the cats good food. Why does he feed the cats in the middle of a parking lot? Is he wanting the cats to get hit by cars? And what a mess that is left behind. If he is doing this at the Senior Center, I can see why they would at least want him to uses bowls.

I thought he didn't have any devices working to do YouTubes with untill after his IPad came back from repair, in the mail.  I wonder if he used his emergency $177. to buy another IPad off of Ebay last week sometime?

Quote from: brig on March 04, 2019, 08:36:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLeoK0ALptM

Looks like George is back in business.

It appears to be an older video that he just uploaded. He says 5 days until internet goes out and he mentions the book bag with 6 books and he feeds Orangey.
In the one James comments on he has 5 days and talks about the pain while feeding Orangey.

It is earlier the same day. Nothing new yet on in Lego news.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 04, 2019, 02:38:14 PM
It appears to be an older video that he just uploaded. He says 5 days until internet goes out and he mentions the book bag with 6 books and he feeds Orangey.
In the one James comments on he has 5 days and talks about the pain while feeding Orangey.

It is earlier the same day. Nothing new yet on in Lego news.

I hope you get your $20. back soon.

PChirp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 04, 2019, 02:38:14 PMNothing new yet on in Lego news...

It appears $20 is rightfully owed to you, Rally, for the "pseudo-Lego" Gigos that were sent to you.  Glitter bombs...black olive/jalapeno pizzas...so many trolls, so little time.  I'm dumbfounded why nobody isn't bringing up the status of Sweet Kathy's "long" toenails that George is currently clipping.  Just "how long" could they be??  It's this kind of shit that keeps me up at night, Ambien be damned.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lilith

Quote from: PurpleChirple on March 04, 2019, 07:50:40 PM
It appears $20 is rightfully owed to you, Rally, for the "pseudo-Lego" Gigos that were sent to you.  Glitter bombs...black olive/jalapeno pizzas...so many trolls, so little time.  I'm dumbfounded why nobody isn't bringing up the status of Sweet Kathy's "long" toenails that George is currently clipping.  Just "how long" could they be??  It's this kind of shit that keeps me up at night, Ambien be damned.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Video, or it didn't happen.

PChirp

Quote from: brig on March 04, 2019, 08:05:18 PM
Video, or it didn't happen.

brig (aka grub),

I'm still waiting for this one.  I hope he'll make a video of himself clipping toenails (as nauseatingly described) and posts it directly to YouTube---"hope" being the operative word here.  He could really rack up the YouTube views by going the "pimple popper" route and making short video vignettes of his sessions.  "There's money in them there toenails".   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

LadyFish

Quote from: PurpleChirple on March 04, 2019, 08:41:55 PM
brig (aka grub),

I'm still waiting for this one.  I hope he'll make a video of himself clipping toenails (as nauseatingly described) and posts it directly to YouTube---"hope" being the operative word here.  He could really rack up the YouTube views by going the "pimple popper" route and making short video vignettes of his sessions.  "There's money in them there toenails".   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

There was money in Kathy’s ass, too. Falkie could have racked up the views a few years back if he would have streamed lancing Kathy’s ass boil from when she was forced to wear adult diapers by Ratty Patty.

whoozit

I really hate it when friends make me wear adult diapers while visiting.

chefist

LOL...ok, who sent George the bedazzled, glittered brick? I know I'm late to the game on this, but hilarious. ;D

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on March 06, 2019, 06:58:59 AM
LOL...ok, who sent George the bedazzled, glittered brick? I know I'm late to the game on this, but hilarious. ;D

If you are talking about the ones that Falkie claimed could injure him and his cats, that was me.

chefist

Quote from: LadyFish on March 06, 2019, 08:56:43 AM
If you are talking about the ones that Falkie claimed could injure him and his cats, that was me.

LOL...that's it...excellent.  ;D

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWNw7xTbK4Q

I think George said ITunes overdrew his account this month...

And I think he said he hasn't sent his IPad out for repairs yet.

#ICouldBeWrong

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on March 06, 2019, 09:02:47 PM

I think George said ITunes overdrew his account this month...

And I think he said he hasn't sent his IPad out for repairs yet.

#ICouldBeWrong

Not wrong on either account. 

His bank account is messed up because of iTunes & because of that, he can’t ship the broken home button/ non charging iPad until Friday - though later in the video he says Friday or Monday. I wonder if the iPad repair man will charge extra for repairs to fix the non charging part,if fixing the home button doesn’t fix the non charging problem. Maybe the iPad needs a new battery or something.

He put out 6 videos today & no update on his wallet, no Fake Lego rant. Lots of eBegging for “the kitties.”

The underneath  of the cup he made the hot cocoa in was a bit gross - apparently Falkie didn’t spend much time cleaning during his no-Internet days. 

Quote from: LadyFish on March 06, 2019, 11:10:00 PM
The underneath  of the cup he made the hot cocoa in was a bit gross - apparently Falkie didn’t spend much time cleaning during his no-Internet days.

It was GREAT to see George making his hot cocoa in the Ol' Gerry Canada Starbucks mug I sent him for Christmas 2017!  The Master has said that it is a beloved item.

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 06, 2019, 11:50:42 PM
It was GREAT to see George making his hot cocoa in the Ol' Gerry Canada Starbucks mug I sent him for Christmas 2017!  The Master has said that it is a beloved item.

FRIENDSHIP.

Thank You for the history on the cup Ol Gerry.  It's perfectly understandable, why George wouldn't want to ever wash it.

FRIENDSHIP.

Norm

The alleged broken iPad will never be shipped for repair. There is no reason for doing it. Within a 20 mile radius from his pus and dirt filled hovel there exists at least 14 (or more) Apple product repair shops with some of them being authorized Apple service shops. Nobody in the bay area ships out their Apple products for repair, the additional cost for shipping (both to and from) is out of the question when you have a one day walk-in shop just a few miles from your location.

Senda, we are on to you. Your con man days are just about over. You'll look good wearing an orange jumpsuit and sharing a cell with a guy named 'Bubba'

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on March 07, 2019, 12:57:03 AM
The alleged broken iPad will never be shipped for repair. There is no reason for doing it. Within a 20 mile radius from his pus and dirt filled hovel there exists at least 14 (or more) Apple product repair shops with some of them being authorized Apple service shops. Nobody in the bay area ships out their Apple products for repair, the additional cost for shipping (both to and from) is out of the question when you have a one day walk-in shop just a few miles from your location.

Senda, we are on to you. Your con man days are just about over. You'll look good wearing an orange jumpsuit and sharing a cell with a guy named 'Bubba'

I'm SHOCKED!

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 06, 2019, 11:50:42 PM

FRIENDSHIP.

It’s amazing that the mug is still in one piece.
In that same video Falkie did show a chunk of his iPhone that had fallen off after he had dropped it. Hopefully not another one of Falkie’s turd eye premonitions of what is to become the fate of the beloved Starbuck’s mug.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on March 07, 2019, 12:00:34 AM
Thank You for the history on the cup Ol Gerry.  It's perfectly understandable, why George wouldn't want to ever wash it.

lol

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvkuPHsrlJw

He still had enough money to squeeze a new present for himself, (I mean, for one of his collections),  in with his cat food.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 05:55:13 AM

He still had enough money to squeeze a new present for himself, (I mean, for one of his collections),  in with his cat food.

Falkie says it’s for “his collection”, but everyone has already learned that is really code for “his hoard.”

If it was for a collection, it would be displayed nicely and taken care of. Instead, he treats what he claims are collectibles like the underside of the beloved Canada Starbuck’s mug he got from Ol’ Gerry.

Since Falkie is trying to get new ID, looks like he hasn’t found his wallet. Sounds like it is a good thing for the bureaucrats in Martinez that Falkie doesn’t own a gun.

And apparently the feral cats are very hungry.

whoozit

I wonder if George would sell me Snaggletooth?  I would add it to my Swiss Army knife to open plastic packaging.