• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

George purchased a new backpack. That's sixty bucks well spent.  ???

If falkie had a super hero style aerial signal kinda like the bat signal but perhaps called the “fat signal” instead what shape would it be?

Shithead

George is on fire again tonight. He did a 6 hour live chat last night. Oh, Kathy has called in.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 25, 2018, 08:02:24 PM
If falkie had a super hero style aerial signal kinda like the bat signal but perhaps called the “fat signal” instead what shape would it be?

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 25, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

Lilith

Senda looking for a usb port in his new backpack, PRICELESS.

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

How and more importantly, why, did he get a new backpack?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Everyone needs a new backpack to carry all his broken devices that aren’t in the pawn shop.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 25, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
George purchased a new backpack. That's sixty bucks well spent.  ???

and it’s not even the 29th !
LOL
FAT FALKIE is on FIRE tonight !
(I am playing catch up...)

https://youtu.be/MT1d-tZDrSA

Norm

Quote from: Shithead on June 25, 2018, 07:49:16 PM
Oh my. George is angry.

George is angry because George is not very smart and expects people to tell and show him how to do everything. George is handicapped in the brain. Insane in the membrane.

https://youtu.be/RijB8wnJCN0

ladies,
who is going to step up ?
FAT FALKIE has been sweating and his GIANT BLUE SHORTS are stuck to him !
LOL

RE: "BURGH UNBOXING LIVE !"

Can the guy not have a fair dealing with people when he goes off on them being incompetent and he demands "free" things from them? How long before he declares them "evil" and expresses a need to have guns to protect himself from this rotten society?

What a bitch and a lowlife of a supposed grown, mature, experienced man. How long before he's declared "incompetent" and judged incapable of living in decent society, being so disrespectful of others and then placed in a mental institution for the criminally insane for his -- and society's -- own good?

And where's his accomplice these days? That Abram kid. Providing access to firearms to someone not legally allowed to be around them? Smart move, you stupid kid. Dumb. Dumb. Then posting your intentions online and in public. Even dumber.

Where he go? Not like people don't know about that punk's intent to break federal law under "constructive possession of firearms" and him and that Senda guy may find out about what a "wooden shampoo" is from federal agents. Before they use those firearms in a commission of a crime.

I hope both of those punks got this straight. No fooling. People know things that they don't. Let their own arrogance do both of them in. In the end, it will. Not like I didn't see this in my 40-year-career of "dealing with" such in our society.

They better wise the hell up. If they don't, then it's their choice to make and consequences can be heavy. Like in federal prison for a number of years heavy. OK? Fair f*cking enough? Excuse my bad language in my old age and retirement. But things are real as the day is long and some who don't get that will, of course, learn the hard way.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 25, 2018, 09:28:11 PM
RE: "BURGH UNBOXING LIVE !"

Can the guy not have a fair dealing with people when he goes off on them being incompetent and he demands "free" things from them? How long before he declares them "evil" and expresses a need to have guns to protect himself from this rotten society?

What a bitch and a lowlife of a supposed grown, mature, experienced man. How long before he's declared "incompetent" and judged incapable of living in decent society, being so disrespectful of others and then placed in a mental institution for the criminally insane for his -- and society's -- own good?

And where's his accomplice these days? That Abram kid. Providing access to firearms to someone not legally allowed to be around them? Smart move, you stupid kid. Dumb. Dumb. Then posting your intentions online and in public. Even dumber.

Where he go? Not like people don't know about that punk's intent to break federal law under "constructive possession of firearms" and him and that Senda guy may find out about what a "wooden shampoo" is from federal agents. Before they use those firearms in a commission of a crime.

I hope both of those punks got this straight. No fooling. People know things that they don't. Let their own arrogance do both of them in. In the end, it will. Not like I didn't see this in my 40-year-career of "dealing with" such in our society.

They better wise the hell up. If they don't, then it's their choice to make and consequences can be heavy. Like in federal prison for a number of years heavy. OK? Fair f*cking enough? Excuse my bad language in my old age and retirement. But things are real as the day is long and some who don't get that will, of course, learn the hard way.

What kind of nearly incomprehensible thinly veiled gun grabbing rant was that?  No reason to try to out-crazy senda here. No one wins that contest really.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 09:31:26 PM
the FAT FALKIE show would be a hit on TV !
Has he ever done the red shorts and koolaid shirt at the same time?  That would be a hit.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 25, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
What kind of nearly incomprehensible thinly veiled gun grabbing rant was that?  No reason to try to out-crazy senda here. No one wins that contest really.
are you Amish ?
I knew some Farkwarks from Ohio, they all had buck teeth

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 09:38:25 PM
are you Amish ?
I knew some Farkwarks from Ohio, they all had buck teeth

Lol no it was a joke name tag from a cop I knew years ago. He’d wear it to domestic calls where one party or the other was likely to call and complain later on fake officer farkwark in regard to whichever of the hillbillies was farting on their children that day.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 25, 2018, 09:41:47 PM
Lol no it was a joke name tag from a cop I knew years ago. He’d wear it to domestic calls where one party or the other was likely to call and complain later on fake officer farkwark in regard to whichever of the hillbillies was farting on their children that day.
LOL
smart guy !

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 09:23:39 PM
that poor poor lady at Amazon...
I really feel sorry for her

His behavior was uncalled for, he acted a total asshole to her. It wasn't her fault he received the wrong cable, he should have known what he was ordering to begin with.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 25, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

Did you learn English from Tonto? Things are the way they are. Try wising off. Yes, someone does "win" and it won't be you, Abram or your Senda friend. OK? Quit trying to disguise yourself as a possible accomplice. Quit your lecturing. Our laws are in place for a reason and some fools who choose to voluntarily violate them better be ready for the penalties. 

Fair enough? Before you lecture others, you better ensure you got your act straight first. Like I didn't know them in all my years. I think the "wooden shampoo" may be in order before these criminals dare -- dare -- allow illegal access to firearms. OK?

Senda will have it easier. He'll no doubt be institutionalized for insanity and well, Abram, he can learn his welding trade while doing a 10-year stint in federal prison for firearms violations. That's f*cking clear enough, all. Cleared out. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 25, 2018, 09:52:03 PM
Did you learn English from Tonto? Things are the way they are. Try wising off. Yes, someone does "win" and it won't be you, Abram or your Senda friend. OK? Quit trying to disguise yourself as a possible accomplice. Quit your lecturing. Our laws are in place for a reason and some fools who choose to voluntarily violate them better be ready for the penalties. 

Fair enough? Before you lecture others, you better ensure you got your act straight first. Like I didn't know them in all my years. I think the "wooden shampoo" may be in order before these criminals dare -- dare -- allow illegal access to firearms. OK?

Senda will have it easier. He'll no doubt be institutionalized for insanity and well, Abram, he can learn his welding trade while doing a 10-year stint in federal prison for firearms violations. That's f*cking clear enough, all. Cleared out.

Did I just get an admonishment on proper English from someone who communicates like a former front seater of the short bus?  Good for you junior. Don’t forget to take your pills. Todays were the compartment labeled “M” in case that’s helpful.

Quote from: Norm on June 25, 2018, 09:47:16 PM
His behavior was uncalled for, he acted a total asshole to her. It wasn't her fault he received the wrong cable, he should have known what he was ordering to begin with.

You've exposed yourself as a hater and a troll

Norm

A quick check at amazon.com reveals a "USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable" is the correct cable but George isn't bright enough to understand he ordered a "USB 2.0 Cable - A-Male to B-Male"

Or perhaps he's so blind he can't see well enough to note the obvious difference between the two cables.

At any rate he's a fucking idiot period.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on June 25, 2018, 10:00:45 PM
Did I just get an admonishment on proper English from someone who communicates like a former front seater of the short bus?  Good for you junior. Don’t forget to take your pills. Todays were the compartment labeled “M” in case that’s helpful.

Hey, talk all you want. What will you say when your friends are visited by federal agents? Sooner or later. How will you and your accomplices b*s your way out of video evidence some have in their possession that outlines a plan to violate federal law and put firearms in the hands of a criminal who is not legally allowed to have them?

Talk all you want. Then there's reality. Which can be a humbling experience for those thinking they are above our laws and feel society has wronged them. Such are to watched -- which they are. Just so you know.

Fair enough? Your insults are of course false and show the workings of a anti-social mind. Like your friend Senda. Who will, in the end, be involuntarily committed to a mental institution for his insanity while his "fans" scream and cry foul and feel he is being "abused" by our system. Baloney. He's just another soulless punk -- as were so many we "took down" over the years. Ask them how it worked out. They all lost.   

That anti-social f*ck and his accomplices don't realize the consequences they may face. But that's their arrogance and when all is said and done, we'll see who is "full of it" and who isn't.     

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 25, 2018, 10:02:55 PM
You've exposed yourself as a hater and a troll

A graduate with honors from Trollomatic U. as a matter of fact.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 25, 2018, 10:11:11 PM
Hey, talk all you want. What will you say when your friends are visited by federal agents? Sooner or later. How will you and your accomplices b*s your way out of video evidence some have in their possession that outlines a plan to violate federal law and put firearms in the hands of a criminal who is not legally allowed to have them?

Talk all you want. Then there's reality. Which can be a humbling experience for those thinking they are above our laws and feel society has wronged them. Such are to watched -- which they are. Just so you know.

Fair enough? Your insults are of course false and show the workings of a anti-social mind. Like your friend Senda. Who will, in the end, be involuntarily committed to a mental institution for his insanity while his "fans" scream and cry foul and feel he is being "abused" by our system. Baloney. He's just another soulless punk -- as were so many we "took down" over the years. Ask them how it worked out. They all lost.   

That anti-social f*ck and his accomplices don't realize the consequences they may face. But that's their arrogance and when all is said and done, we'll see who is "full of it" and who isn't.   

Given the wall of text on each reply that it seems you have more in common with sendapanda than I.  For Pete’s sake I just suggested his super hero signal should be called the “Fat signal” in another thread. I have no respect for the tool’s behavior.  As for me being visited by federal agents I have no idea why that would occur and have always conducted myself as a lawful and courteous firearms owner with nothing more than minor traffic infractions.  Take it easy.