• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

" The General Musings of Falkie2013 (AKA George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4064084 times)

4,964,084 = $$$$ Millions!

Keep making those Youse Tubes videos Dimitri!

Norm

Quote from: damon on October 20, 2017, 06:24:58 PM
http://www.kcra.com/article/documents-2-california-dmv-managers-investigated-in-bribery-scheme/13060729
The California DMV is a little busy because a few yahoos.

I remember hearing big rig drivers back in 1971 talking over the CB radio about certain DMV locations 'fixing' problems for a 'small' donation. Hey, it's simple bribery, no scheme, nobody gets hurt and some kid gets a new bike during Christmas. Now, how about youse snapping up a few of these winning lottery tickets, knowhatImean?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 20, 2017, 05:11:12 PM
I'm looking at GoDaddy and considering the purchase of all your user ID domain names. 

brig.com-taken already
srednivashtar-taken already
chefist-taken already
norm-taken already
swishypants-available
drmdmd-available
starmtn001-available
ingloriousbitch-taken already
yorkshirepud-PREMIUM...$2,595.00 plus $14.99/year

(insert the sound of a needle skidding across an LP)  What?  A premium?  Where is Yorkie anyway?  Did Laura cut his balls off already?   ;)
what about...
billyjoemulgravey.com ?
does it really go to George's new online Halloween Mask store ?
heh heh...

Dr. MD MD

I'm looking at GoDaddy and considering the purchase of all your user ID domain names. 

brig.com-taken already
chefist-taken already
norm-taken already
swishypants-available
drmdmd-available
starmtn001-available

(insert the sound of a needle skidding across an LP)  What?  A premium?  Where is Yorkie anyway?  Did Laura cut his balls off already?   ;)

Hmmm...my own domain. I could pimp my own line of supplements: Dr. MD MD's weed pills. Available in the following strengths: strong, extra strong and institutionalized.  ???

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHotmR8_Xgk
He is going to have a co-host for his next live stream. He and his co-host are going to do a NFL picks

Norm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 08:09:19 PM
Hmmm...my own domain. I could pimp my own line of supplements: Dr. MD MD's weed pills. Available in the following strengths: strong, extra strong and institutionalized.  ???

Having your own domain is empowering. You can fly, walk through walls, steal candy from kids, scream at aging seniors in Martinez (a plus)

LadyFish

Quote from: damon on October 20, 2017, 10:26:47 PM
He is going to have a co-host for his next live stream. He and his co-host are going to do a NFL picks

On his livestream during Martinez Tonight, Falkie said he only had 7 cents left until the end of he month. He sure bought a lot for 7 cents.

Quote from: damon on October 20, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

besides all the latest news from Falkie...
we actually get a close up visual of a FRISKIES CAT FOOD CAN !
portraying the ACTUAL SIZE of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL on slow Kathy's ASS that George "SCRAPED"...

damn, it was YUGE !

Quote from: Norm on October 20, 2017, 12:30:11 PM
Can't wait for the "George Senda" halloween mask! One size fits all!

see...
I told ya all...
George is "on it"...

So Falkie is back making videos, watching football, yapping about thuh steelers, and terrorizing cats.  Great.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 11:29:41 PM
So Falkie is back making videos, watching football, yapping about thuh steelers, and terrorizing cats.  Great.

yup...It's a whole new season....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2017, 02:04:58 PM
Ha. The show will only appeal to around 30 or 40 people or so in the entire world.

the most recently posted episode of martinez tonight was downloaded 321 times so far.  not bad.  this doesn't count live listeners.

Who

"Haul" can be used as a verb or a noun.  Senda is clearly using the word "haul" as a noun in his haul videos.

noun

a quantity of something that was stolen or is possessed illegally.
    "they escaped with a haul of antiques"
     synonyms: booty, loot, plunder,  spoils, stolen goods, ill-gotten gains; boodle
    "the thieves abandoned their haul"

Quote from: Who on October 21, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

"Haul" can be used as a verb or a noun.  Senda is clearly using the word "haul" as a noun in his haul videos.

noun

a quantity of something that was stolen or is possessed illegally.
    "they escaped with a haul of antiques"
     synonyms: booty, loot, plunder,  spoils, stolen goods, ill-gotten gains; boodle
    "the thieves abandoned their haul"
you, Sir, have SOLVED a mystery that has plagued me since the question was posed...
"how George affords all this wonderfully healthy food, when he only has 7 cents left until the first of the month"

He steals it !
that's how...

Norm

George discusses 91 hour erections, cucumber dildos, homosexual fantasies during late night 3 1/2 hour Periscope Live broadcast while eating the entire time because he has no money until the 1st and only has meals on wheels to eat yet manages to show off his latest book purchase and recent grocery purchases. Blames the trolls for getting him kicked off YouTube live for another 90 days because YouTube believes the trolls over him.

Old topics re-hashed: George's mother tossed out his entire 35mm film copies of the original Star Trek episodes. George lost over 5000 paranormal books when he forgot to pay his storage unit fees, he and Kathy are exempt from wearing seat belts due to Kathy's YUGE boobs and George's massive girth.

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 10:44:15 AM
George discusses 91 hour erections, cucumber dildos, homosexual fantasies during late night 3 1/2 hour Periscope Live broadcast while eating the entire time because he has no money until the 1st and only has meals on wheels to eat yet manages to show off his latest book purchase and recent grocery purchases. Blames the trolls for getting him kicked off YouTube live for another 90 days because YouTube believes the trolls over him.

Old topics re-hashed: George's mother tossed out his entire 35mm film copies of the original Star Trek episodes. George lost over 5000 paranormal books when he forgot to pay his storage unit fees, he and Kathy are exempt from wearing seat belts due to Kathy's YUGE boobs and George's massive girth.

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/

Noticed he divulged his latest scam. Did you notice the Unboxing of the dry and canned cat food?   Well he told the company that shipping the dry and cans caused the bags to rip, and demanded new bags of dry cat food. Except in the video there was no apparent damage.

Wonder how long he can keep this fraud going.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 21, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
Noticed he divulged his latest scam. Did you notice the Unboxing of the dry and canned cat food?   Well he told the company that shipping the dry and cans caused the bags to rip, and demanded new bags of dry cat food. Except in the video there was no apparent damage.

damn, kindles ? what now he has three ? I suppose he sold them as he hasn't gifted slow Kathy with one...
so his next mark is Chewy ?

nothing would surprise me about George...
has he NO SHAME ?

I do believe in Karma

Norm

Professional Grifter George Senda will keep his style of con going until he falls over dead from obesity and greed. "I'm (chomp, chomp, chomp) out of food (gulp, gulp) and am forced to survive with meals on wheels because I'm too disabled to prepare my own food"  Oh, excuse me while I check the oven to see if my FISH is done.....

A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud.
If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men. Selling a bridge and starting a Ponzi scheme are things a grifter might do. The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, while the thief takes it by force. The end result is the same.

Norm

Senda explains how in February he and Kathy will ride the train to LA to pick up a Prius and then drive to Las Vegas. George tells his small crowd of watchers he is befuddled that nobody signed up for his haunted house tour...or made any donations to his Alien Con-job gofundme scam...

It's all the haters and the trolls who have harassed poor George since 2001...

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
Professional Grifter George Senda will keep his style of con going until he falls over dead from obesity and greed. "I'm (chomp, chomp, chomp) out of food (gulp, gulp) and am forced to survive with meals on wheels because I'm too disabled to prepare my own food"  Oh, excuse me while I check the oven to see if my FISH is done.....

Senda is a 500 pound monster who takes food from the needy and children. He regularly shows up at food pantries and takes food from the destitute, he gets meals on wheels, which is less food for someone more deserving. I assume he gets food stamps. He must, his entire existence depends on the American taxpayer. Yet this is not enough. He doesn't care who he sucks dry. I would actually have more respect for him if he actually sucked someone dry for money. At least then he would be earning his keep. Senda is the most greedy person I have ever seen. He says that Poor Patty is greedy but I see no evidence of that. Senda on the other hand cannot get enough of other people's money, time, donations, etc.  He cries poverty with 2 loaves under each arm.

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:13:18 PM
Senda explains how in February he and Kathy will ride the train to LA to pick up a Prius and then drive to Las Vegas.

Yeah and the Ford Model Agency just signed slow Kathy up as a runway model. It's all coming up perfume and roses.

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:13:18 PM
George tells his small crowd of watchers he is befuddled that nobody signed up for his haunted house tour...or made any donations to his Alien Con-job gofundme scam...

It's all the haters and the trolls who have harassed poor George since 2001...
I also can't imagine why no one who doesn't know this fat fuck from a hole in the wall would not want to sign up for a half assed tour. What's not to like? For $25 no less.

As far as the gofuckme scam, why should others pay for a mini vacation for this ass? Let him pay for his own vacation/conference like everyone else.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 21, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
damn, kindles ? what now he has three ?

Three kindles, 2 ipads, a small tv (can't remember the name), and numerous other gadgets that he enjoys for a few minutes before tossing them in a pile in his hoarders paradise.

When he goes begging for more cat food, let's see what genius steps up to send him money.

brig.com-taken already
chefist-taken already
norm-taken already
swishypants-available
drmdmd-available
starmtn001-available

LOL, if someone else has my handle, I might have to start referring to myself as the artist formerly known as Inglorious Bitch!

Where is Yorkie anyway?  Did Laura cut his balls off already?   ;)

Not cut off, just gently placed in a box for safe keeping.  :P ;D