• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on October 19, 2017, 09:35:59 PM
YouTube Account terminations

When an account is terminated (usually from 3 strikes TOS violations), George now has 2), the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension. Once the account is fully terminated, there is no appeal, everything is removed permanently.

I'm sure he has them all saved on a hard drive somewhere, No?   

Norm

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2017, 10:38:41 PM
I'm sure he has them all saved on a hard drive somewhere, No?

Hard drives eventually crash taking all data written on them to never-never land. However, you can extract some data but to do so isn't cheap. George doesn't have the upload speed to upload all of them to a cloud service never mind the cost.

I've never heard George mention having a raid array at Casa Senda but again that is something out of his budget unless he's pimping out the cats he constantly feeds. $90 a month to feed those cats he says. He must be buying the import stuff, that's a lot of mooeow-law....

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on October 19, 2017, 11:22:14 PM
Hard drives eventually crash taking all data written on them to never-never land. However, you can extract some data but to do so isn't cheap. George doesn't have the upload speed to upload all of them to a cloud service never mind the cost.

I've never heard George mention having a raid array at Casa Senda but again that is something out of his budget unless he's pimping out the cats he constantly feeds. $90 a month to feed those cats he says. He must be buying the import stuff, that's a lot of mooeow-law....

I hope it crosses his mind to change his habits for a couple years, and spend his time and money on backing up his collection of YouTube videos before all is lost forever...

There might not be time...

It might already be too late...

Quote from: Norm on October 19, 2017, 09:35:59 PM
YouTube Account terminations

When an account is terminated (usually from 3 strikes TOS violations), George now has 2), the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension. Once the account is fully terminated, there is no appeal, everything is removed permanently.
YouTube is simply following advice of their in house legal department in this matter (and wisely so)...
once the Martinez, Contra Costa County, California, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, United Nations and World ANIMAL RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS become aware of George's publicly aired, via his YouTube productions, his malice toward kitties publicly proclaimed by his most recent kittienapping, transportation across County lines to slow Kathy's torture chamber in Pittsburg where the poor poor wild kitty is suffering tremendously at this very moment[/b]
once the investigation and public awareness of how unhinged Falkie is ,as evidenced by his 1200 videos on YouTube and YouTube NOT being proactive and reporting him to the authorities...

well, that might just be the end of YouTube...

they want Falkie gone, ALL GONE, before this happens...
they just need to do it legally, having heard of George's legal expertise and retained crack pro bono student legal team

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 19, 2017, 09:16:18 PM
Mrs. Walks_At_Night and I went to the theater tonight to see a show.  Something got farbled up and we ended up with special 'bariatric' seats. 
They were closer to the stage so we took the offer to move but Mrs. Walks couldn't figure out why I was laughing so much......
did you "inspect" the large accommodations for "certain bodily fluids and or stains" prior to seating ?

a flashlight, blacklight and luminal would have been helpful, just sayin'

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2017, 01:03:48 AM
I hope it crosses his mind to change his habits for a couple years, and spend his time and money on backing up his collection of YouTube videos before all is lost forever...

There might not be time...

It might already be too late...
might already be too late ?
OH, SAY IT ISN'T SO...

Quote from: Who on October 20, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

Dmitri likes to change his phone number.
surely Dmitri is aware this pattern is very common in drug dealers and the like  ?
obviously, this has popped up on numerous 3 letter agencies radar as "a person of interest"...
what is he doing ?
spending his $894 monthly welfare check on "burner phones" anyway ?

oh, I forgot...
he has haters and trolls online and is too stupid to just not tell everyone his phone number...
or call "someone" himself and provide his number...
hahaha

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2017, 09:53:44 AM
I wonder why he didn't go live last night?
online haters and trolls are onto his latest vehicle to bully people and have sabotaged his computer again ?
he was in his sofa bed screaming in pain ?
he was toooo stupid to figure out Periscope ?

might be ALL three !

maybe he heard the adolescent blonde busty girls were having cheer leading practice at the local Jr. High school field...again  ?

"I am Falkie...the Gimp from Martinez...I do YouTube videos...and this is a public place so STFU !"

twitchie...twitchie

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 20, 2017, 10:40:03 AM
maybe he heard the adolescent blonde busty girls were having cheer leading practice at the local Jr. High school field...again  ?

"I am Falkie...the Gimp from Martinez...I do YouTube videos...and this is a public place so STFU !"

twitchie...twitchie

Could be...it's so funny that he is worried about the TM, when it is the people reporting on him that are the real threat.

LadyFish

From the Master's Deep Dark YouTube comment section:

"No periscope tonight. Two idiots fighting in their truck kept me up & wind is howling as we have the first big fall rainstorm to hit here. Periscope tonight for certain. Little Girl wanted to go outside. She took one look and hopped back on the bed.

I go see Tiny One on Monday to try to calm her down. On the first I see about getting Feliway which will help."

Quote from: LadyFish on October 20, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
... I go see Tiny One on Monday to try to calm her down. On the first I see about getting Feliway which will help."

So he's going to go over there, yank her out of the closet, get her in a strangle hold, and force ''pet'' her while lecturing the poor thing about getting along with Kathy.  Ok, good, just go over and explain it all to her Falkie, and everything will turn out just fine.

FFS, bring the cat back, let it go back to what it's familiar with, and leave the cats alone.  If Kathy wanted another pet she'd go to the pound and get one herself, like everyone else. 

"No periscope tonight. A Little Girl a busty blonde adolescent cheerleader ?wanted to go outside. She took one look and hopped back on the bed.

On the first I see about getting Feliway which wil help..."calm her"
oh my, oh my...
George has CROSSED THE LINE !

what has he done now ?

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 11:17:42 AM
So he's going to go over there, yank her out of the closet, get her in a strangle hold, and force ''pet'' her while lecturing the poor thing about getting along with Kathy.  Ok, good, just go over and explain it all to her Falkie, and everything will turn out just fine.

FFS, bring the cat back, let it go back to what it's familiar with, and leave the cats alone.  If Kathy wanted another pet she'd go to the pound and get one herself, like everyone else.

They actually give cats away for free at our local shelter...you can contribute if you want, but not required. They are vaccinated and neutered.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on October 20, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
They actually give cats away for free at our local shelter...you can contribute if you want, but not required. They are vaccinated and neutered.

Since you are offering to drive them to the shelter can you make a stop at the dollar store so they can pick up some Halloween decorations?

"No periscope tonight. Two idiots fighting in their truck kept me up & wind is howling as we have the first big fall rainstorm to hit here. Periscope tonight for certain. Little Girl wanted to go outside. She took one look and hopped back on the bed.

I go see Tiny One on Monday to try to calm her down. On the first I see about getting Feliway which will help."

A Feliway will be a waste of money but it will not bother the cat.
It sends out a comforting smell that helps a cat calm down but not in situations like this.

I get wanting to get a cot off the streets and into the safety of a home but the cat does not owea debt of gratitude for it. It is not the cats job to thank you by cuddling.
But the humans do have jobs. Provide a comfortable home with lots of levels, like a good cat tree. Provide a place to sleep, food and litter. And leave the cat alone, yes that is one of her jobs.

It has only been a week and it can take a few weeks to a few months for a cat to acclimate. It has been eating, drinking and pooping so that means it is not overly stressed, yet.
But grabbing, yanking and force petting will stress it out more and she just might kill it with kindness.

I know she "loves her baby" and that is ridiculous, they have not had a chance to do any bonding, but leave the the cat be for a few weeks. Let it come around.

BTW, I hope our cat posts find their way to George.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 20, 2017, 10:36:29 AM
online haters and trolls are onto his latest vehicle to bully people and have sabotaged his computer again ?
he was in his sofa bed screaming in pain ?
he was toooo stupid to figure out Periscope ?

might be ALL three !

I really don't think you were supposed to mention that...

But, yeah, it's a good question...  ;)

Norm

Can't wait for the "George Senda" halloween mask! One size fits all!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on October 20, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

Too scary for kids. Also, shouldn't those glasses be taped to his forehead?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 12:41:11 PM
Too scary for kids. Also, shouldn't those glasses be taped to his forehead?  :D

This mask is the Noory Saved My Ass Edition (tm)

you want the

Sat on My Glasses Again, and am Broke as Hell Edition (tm)

HAHA
fool George once...
by trademarking "The Guy from Pittsburgh"
fool George twice...
by purchasing the URL georgesenda.com

but fool George three times ?
haha, he is step ahead and filing a patent on these masks AND 100 others as I type ! he is not missing out on this opportunity !
LOL

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2017, 11:51:41 AM
I really don't think you were supposed to mention that...

But, yeah, it's a good question...  ;)
you are correct...
my BIG mouth

a movie is in the development stages for a new horror film star !
"ol' Snaggletooth"...
he terrorizes "adolescent busty blonde cheerleaders" having a sleep over at the Hacienda...
his weapon of choice ?
you guessed it !
his "EYE PAD"...

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 20, 2017, 03:24:18 PM
a movie is in the development stages for a new horror film star !
"ol' Snaggletooth"...
he terrorizes "adolescent busty blonde cheerleaders" having a sleep over at the Hacienda...
his weapon of choice ?
you guessed it !
his "EYE PAD"...

The 'snagglehole'

chefist

LOLZ...I was curious if someone was going to grab that very first part of his periscope.  ;D

I'm looking at GoDaddy and considering the purchase of all your user ID domain names. 

brig.com-taken already
srednivashtar-taken already
chefist-taken already
norm-taken already
swishypants-available
drmdmd-available
starmtn001-available
ingloriousbitch-taken already
yorkshirepud-PREMIUM...$2,595.00 plus $14.99/year

(insert the sound of a needle skidding across an LP)  What?  A premium?  Where is Yorkie anyway?  Did Laura cut his balls off already?   ;)