• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2017, 07:19:39 PM
I was not able to find where George was broadcasting at...that's why I ended it. I don't care how large the audience is...

Get Robert Young Pelton on the show. He's a Cannuck and is CIA and can't resist a good roasting by yours truly. GMC Motorhomes and the White Army! :)

starrmtn001

I was not able to find where George was broadcasting at...that's why I ended it. I don't care how large the audience is...
Um, chat room is full once folks find out when you spring a surprise show on us. ;) ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 19, 2017, 07:23:39 PM
Um, chat room is full once folks find out when you spring a surprise show on us. ;) ;D

RYP! RYP! RYP! He made the logo in '96 right as the transition of ballcap front/back was happening. He's never been able to figure it out since. Go hard on him!

In his two new videos he says he went to bed at 9:30 AM after a two hour show. He quit early because he was too tired.

It took him all night to figure it out so there was no show to find last night.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 07:29:29 PM
In his two new videos he says he went to bed at 9:30 AM after a two hour show. He quit early because he was too tired.

It took him all night to figure it out so there was no show to find last night.

Ah, ok...usually I'll get a tip off for stuff like this...but nothing came through last night.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 07:28:59 PM
RYP! RYP! RYP! He made the logo in '96 right as the transition of ballcap front/back was happening. He's never been able to figure it out since. Go hard on him!

Such an annoying, stupid faggot but I know that's what you're going for.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2017, 07:31:08 PM
Ah, ok...usually I'll get a tip off for stuff like this...but nothing came through last night.

Get RYP. He's funny as fuck and corrupt to the core!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 07:31:55 PM
Such an annoying, stupid faggot but I know that's what you're going for.  ::)

NO one believes the truth. It's too wierd. Faggot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 07:35:29 PM
I LOVE MV and I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM A STARR!!!

You're going to be Bellgab's Murder on the Orient Express. We're all going to take a shot..even Falkie!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 07:35:29 PM
I LOVE MV and IM GOING TO MAKE HIM A STARR!!!

LMAO!!!    ;D ;D ;D   

Good luck with that, dude.  Dude, right? ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 07:37:03 PM
You're going to be Bellgab's Murder on the Orient Express. We're all going to take a shot..even Falkie!  ;D

I KNOW! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

https://youtu.be/A65Jq6NKdeI

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
I said it.

Right away Kathy was complaining that the cat would not let her hold it. She just wants a soft kitty sitting in her arms and purring and fuck with what the cat wants. I bet they yanked the poor thing right out of the carrier the second Senda took it to her place, thus traumatizing it even more.

You are suppose to get it home, put the carrier in a quiet area, open it then back off. After a long bus ride the cat might take a few days to get out and start exploring. At that point you STILL LEAVE IT ALONE! It will eventually aproch you and eventually it will let you know what kind of relationship you two will have.
You never yank it out of the litter box because you are in need of instant gratification.
I don't want to fling shit at the two of them just for the sake of it, but I am worried that cat is not going to get what it needs.

I really doubt she will get it the proper shots and immunizations.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 19, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
I don't want to fling shit at the two of them just for the sake of it, but I am worried that cat is not going to get what it needs.

I really doubt she will get it the proper shots and immunizations.

I once challenged Falkie to do a video that proves that he gives proper care to his cat. So he made a video of him feeding Orangey.
I told him, through the grape vine because he bans me, that it was not what I meant. What about shots and check ups. He said that he WILL get them shots he just needs money. He never has and never will get the cats shots and they all get to roam outside at will.

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2017, 07:31:08 PM

He says it at the beginning but then he says it was last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAVRQk1P0s

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 08:08:56 PM
I once challenged Falkie to do a video that proves that he gives proper care to his cat. So he made a video of him feeding Orangey.
I told him, through the grape vine because he bans me, that it was not what I meant. What about shots and check ups. He said that he WILL get them shots he just needs money. He never has and never will get the cats shots and they all get to roam outside at will.
There is a commitment factor that is nonexistent with Falkie or Kathy. There is also a money commitment. I am looking at about a grand just for my little guy's dental health.

Whatever else she is, Kathy is a child. She is not responsible enough to take care of a housecat.

hahaha
George was bragging he had 112 viewers on his Periscope production the other night !

what he didn't know is...
it was a frosh abnormal psych class extra credit assignment at a small community college !
once word spread on campus about the freak show going on everybody wanted in !

Falkie is becoming quite the campus celebrity...so to speak

(just wait until they discover Bellgab and the Falkie thread !)

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2017, 07:07:19 PM
You put way too much thought and effort into that. Might want to take a break.
your advice is appreciated !
thank you

(I really enjoy your contributions to the Falkie thread)

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 08:11:03 PM
He says it at the beginning but then he says it was last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAVRQk1P0s

George is unhappy. States during his recorded periscope stream some anonymous hater filed a complaint on his recent live youtube stream which got him knocked off and another strike. He states a 3rd strike and he's off for good. So now he's turned to periscope to do live videos on his iPad.

Quote from: bateman on October 19, 2017, 09:08:09 PM
YOU MAY WATCH THE MASTER(tm) LIVE WHENEVER YOU WISH AT: https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/
thanks...
but no thanks

doesn't George know that many people have discontinued use of Periscope due to the open portal and the recent string of remote computers gaining access to the user's camera ?
wait and see what happens when Falkie finds out about these security breaches !

again, no thanks (not on my computer...may I borrow yours ?)

Mrs. Walks_At_Night and I went to the theater tonight to see a show.  Something got farbled up and we ended up with special 'bariatric' seats. 
They were closer to the stage so we took the offer to move but Mrs. Walks couldn't figure out why I was laughing so much......   

Quote from: bateman on October 19, 2017, 09:13:41 PM
YOU WILL BE MISSING OUT ON ENTERTAINMENT(tm) AND FUN(tm)

Hey awesome!   He can't get banned off of that for threats can he?   

Norm

YouTube Account terminations

When an account is terminated (usually from 3 strikes TOS violations), George now has 2), the account owner will receive an email detailing the reason for the suspension. Once the account is fully terminated, there is no appeal, everything is removed permanently.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on October 19, 2017, 09:13:41 PM
YOU WILL BE MISSING OUT ON ENTERTAINMENT(tm) AND FUN(tm)

Bateman, Please listen to Happy.  SURELY you know about the cameras etc  I wouldn't go near the place, unless MV asked me to.