• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

aldousburbank

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 19, 2017, 07:42:33 AM
Yes.  We have that situation here too...gotta ask for condiments.   I believe we have seen a large plastic drawer full of condiment packages at George's.  Didn't he recently mention going into some place to pick up some napkins?  I had to help clean out a place rented by four guys with developmental and intellectual disabilities one time.  You could have stocked three fast food chains for six months with all the straws, condiment packets, napkins, and cups that we found.  Unreal.  But then, those fellas had a valid excuse.

Condiments interfere with intimacy.

George is just a big bully !
kitties in Martinez are terrified of him...
his is guilty of chasing them into traffic, abduction, stepping on and sitting on Martinez kitties

now he has set his sights on those who have LEGALLY registered trademarks and URLs

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 19, 2017, 04:10:23 PM
And, to mark your territory. ;D
is that what George was doing the time he was in his sofa bed and mistook a gastronomic rectal explosion for a fart ?
all over his sofa bed, towels, sheets, blankets, carpet and bathroom ?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 19, 2017, 05:19:00 PM
George is just a big bully !
kitties in Martinez are terrified of him...
his is guilty of chasing them into traffic, abduction, stepping on and sitting on Martinez kitties

now he has set his sights on those who have LEGALLY registered trademarks and URLs

Those cats are completely mortified of Senda & Kathy.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 19, 2017, 02:39:24 PM
Forget teaching Tiny One to behave, teach your girlfriend how to hold a cat. Or at least let the animal acclimate to its smelly new surroundings, first.
describe please, in as many words as necessary, the "smell" of slow Kathy's abode...

George will be live on periscope tonight after some football game.
His football boycott lasted as long as any of his other commitments.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 05:53:41 PM
George will be live on periscope tonight after some football game.
His football boycott lasted as long as any of his other commitments.

Thanks...we'll fire up Martinez Tonight...

Quote from: Who on October 19, 2017, 02:26:52 PM
She seems to have been everything Senda is not.  She worked all her life and apparently saved a considerable amount of money - enough to help her other offspring buy homes for themselves. Senda's hatred for her seems to be centered on two things: 1) She didn't think much of Hello Kathy and 2) she wouldn't fund Senda's ridiculous money-making schemes.

I'm guessing she felt bad for him, supported him most of the time, and - this was the big mistake - tried to get him to take the steps needed to be self sufficient.  She probably tried crying, yelling, threatening, bribing him, cutting him off, signing him up for jobs, the works.  Early on she likely hovered and was overprotective, not demanding he ever do a thing, and realized her mistake much too late.

What we don't know is whether he is actually retarded, or just really this lazy, oblivious, and entitled.  I'm going with lazy - even a slow learner has a desire to clean up after themselves and try to develop job skills.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 19, 2017, 02:39:24 PM
Forget teaching Tiny One to behave, teach your girlfriend how to hold a cat. Or at least let the animal acclimate to its smelly new surroundings, first.

He doesn't know or care how to treat people, or certainly animals.  At least people can avoid him or protect themselves - or just wait a few minutes until he leaves their store, but animals can't.  He ought to leave them alone. 

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 19, 2017, 05:50:58 PM
describe please, in as many words as necessary, the "smell" of slow Kathy's abode...
Nachos, slow-cooking cabbage, with a side of dirty hairy ass.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 19, 2017, 06:20:32 PM
He doesn't know or care how to treat people, or certainly animals.  At least people can avoid him or protect themselves - or just wait a few minutes until he leaves their store, but animals can't.  He ought to leave them alone.
Whoever here said they want cats because they like how it makes them feel was dead on.

The two of them have so little command of their lives that it is comforting for them to think they can control something else's.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 19, 2017, 06:28:37 PM
Whoever here said they want cats because they like how it makes them feel was dead on.

The two of them have so little command of their lives that it is comforting for them to think they can control something else's.

I said it.

Right away Kathy was complaining that the cat would not let her hold it. She just wants a soft kitty sitting in her arms and purring and fuck with what the cat wants. I bet they yanked the poor thing right out of the carrier the second Senda took it to her place, thus traumatizing it even more.

You are suppose to get it home, put the carrier in a quiet area, open it then back off. After a long bus ride the cat might take a few days to get out and start exploring. At that point you STILL LEAVE IT ALONE! It will eventually aproch you and eventually it will let you know what kind of relationship you two will have.
You never yank it out of the litter box because you are in need of instant gratification.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 19, 2017, 06:13:37 PM
I'm guessing she felt bad for him, supported him most of the time, and - this was the big mistake - tried to get him to take the steps needed to be self sufficient.  She probably tried crying, yelling, threatening, bribing him, cutting him off, signing him up for jobs, the works.  Early on she likely hovered and was overprotective, not demanding he ever do a thing, and realized her mistake much too late.

What we don't know is whether he is actually retarded, or just really this lazy, oblivious, and entitled.  I'm going with lazy - even a slow learner has a desire to clean up after themselves and try to develop job skills.

On a live show he said that he tried to take an IQ test. But the questions were all abstract, weird and hard. So he quit.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
I said it.

Right away Kathy was complaining that the cat would not let her hold it. She just wants a soft kitty sitting in her arms and purring and fuck with what the cat wants. I bet they yanked the poor thing right out of the carrier the second Senda took it to her place, thus traumatizing it even more.

You are suppose to get it home, put the carrier in a quiet area, open it then back off. After a long bus ride the cat might take a few days to get out and start exploring. At that point you STILL LEAVE IT ALONE! It will eventually aproch you and eventually it will let you know what kind of relationship you two will have.
You never yank it out of the litter box because you are in need of instant gratification.
damn, now I am thinking I might have night terrors...
kidnapped by Falkie...
stuffed in a container of sorts...
taken to slow Kathy's on a long bus ride...
all the while being jostled about and shown to the passengers...
only to be yanked out of the "container"...
by Falkie and placed between those YUGE UTTERS of slow Kathy's...
breaking loose, I head to the linen closet, only sneaking out to use the toilet...
when, just as I am about to pinch a loaf...
slow Kathy pops in and yanks me off the toilet...

HELL YES, I WOULD BITE HER !

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 06:51:05 PM
On a live show he said that he tried to take an IQ test. But the questions were all abstract, weird and hard. So he quit.
yea, I think he was wanting to join MENSA

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

On his Periscope from last night, he said he was in a gifted program at Pitt when he was 16. Ha.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 19, 2017, 05:48:39 PM
Mayo excepted...

That's actually the funniest shit on this or any interwebs forums.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2017, 07:01:39 PM
On his Periscope from last night, he said he was in a gifted program at Pitt when he was 16. Ha.
What time are ya going on tonight?

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 19, 2017, 07:04:28 PM
What time are ya going on tonight?

YEAH! Stop being a pussy because you only have 5 members in the audience! Be a fucking Professional for once in your life!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 07:05:35 PM
YEAH! Stop being a pussy because you only have 5 members in the audience! Be a fucking Professional for once in your life!
I was asking Chefist, not falkie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 19, 2017, 06:58:05 PM
damn, now I am thinking I might have night terrors...
kidnapped by Falkie...
stuffed in a container of sorts...
taken to slow Kathy's on a long bus ride...
all the while being jostled about and shown to the passengers...
only to be yanked out of the "container"...
by Falkie and placed between those YUGE UTTERS of slow Kathy's...
breaking loose, I head to the linen closet, only sneaking out to use the toilet...
when, just as I am about to pinch a loaf...
slow Kathy pops in and yanks me off the toilet...

HELL YES, I WOULD BITE HER !

You put way too much thought and effort into that. Might want to take a break.

Swishypants

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 19, 2017, 07:06:45 PM
I was asking Chefist, not falkie.

Chefist pussed out the other night because not enough people showed. That's BUSH LEAGUE man!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 07:05:35 PM
Be a fucking Professional for once in your life!
When I was young I had dreams of being a fucking professional but I always ended up doing it for free.

Swishypants

You do the show to the same level of Professionalism for 1 or 15,000,000. That's the ballz!

https://youtu.be/zMEuA7HbiiY

chefist

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 07:07:49 PM
Chefist pussed out the other night because not enough people showed. That's BUSH LEAGUE man!

I was not able to find where George was broadcasting at...that's why I ended it. I don't care how large the audience is...