• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 19, 2017, 08:12:36 AM

BEGIN QUOTE: <<08:00; Susp. Person; 1710160014; Occurred at John Muir Elementary on Vista Wy. , Martinez. WMA, Steelers jacket and green beanie. Subject followed one of the students starting at the F street Bridge. Student was scared and made it to school. Lost sight of the subject once at school. Suspect never said anything to the student and possible was just walking the same direction.  RP would like it checked out. . Disposition: Gone On Arrival.>> END QUOTE

If the suspect was holding an iPad and rambling about "all the peacocks that live up the hill"  I may have some info to pass along to the MPD.

Fyodor Gutman

Does it ever end well for any of these YouTube partners losers making videos? Your life sort of has to be fundamentally broken to be doing these self-serving video valentines to begin with.

Quote from: Who on October 19, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

An Elegant Dinner:

710 mg sodium (72% of recommended daily allowance). Add handful of processed beef, diced carrots and potatoes, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors. Heat.

Serve in plastic mixing bowl (or whatever). Use huge plastic spoon (gravy ladle?) and shovel it in.

Recommended servings:

For quick weight gain, one serving daily.
For explosive weight gain, two servings daily.
For explosive flatulence, three servings daily.
For sudden death, four servings daily.

That is a soup spoon that was stolen from a Chinese Restaurant.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

I wonder what else he walked out of that Chinese restaurant with? He probably bitched and moaned about the meal (but ate it all anyway) and didn't leave a tip.

Quote from: Who on October 19, 2017, 10:48:54 AM

I wonder what else he walked out of that Chinese restaurant with? He probably bitched and moaned about the meal (but ate it all anyway) and didn't leave a tip.

It was probably the place he left a bad Yelp review for. He felt they owed him free food so he took a spoon, that is my guess.

would that be the Chinese restaurant slow Kathy and Falkie put out of business ?

Well, he needed a new identity. And the kind souls at Bellgab gave him one. "Pittsburgh Stealer." I bet every time he goes into some place like that, he swipes the dinnerware, salt and pepper shakers and condiments off the table, stows them in his jacket, pants or whatever...then gripes the table wasn't "set" to his linking. So the place replaces them.

Note in some of his videos. He has a bin full of condiment packets in his kitchen -- instead of just buying them like anyone else does -- and that one bottle of sauce he recently showed looks a lot like those put out at tables in restaurants. I ponder if he even has those wire-frame holders used at tables, too. What a leech. 

Not to mention his own shopping cart he keeps at his home. I ponder where that came from? Let me guess, he was going to return it...

And in the video "TRYING MOUNTAIN HOUSE BEEF STEW IN A POUCH." Um, he's just going to "throw it in the microwave. Without, apparently, putting a paper towel over it to block the splatters. If the outside of his kitchen looks so bad, can you imagine the crud inside that microwave? I shudder to think. I really do.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 19, 2017, 11:49:14 AM
would that be the Chinese restaurant slow Kathy and Falkie put out of business ?

No, it is Little Hunan from these reviews:
https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=R7oLWH6XH-E49d-RU3jnSQ

They are still in business. In fact they delivered him some extra spicy Kung Pao Chicken a few months ago.

They knocked out a few all you can eat places.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 19, 2017, 11:59:50 AM
Well, he needed a new identity. And the kind souls at Bellgab gave him one. "Pittsburgh Stealer." I bet every time he goes into some place like that, he swipes the dinnerware, salt and pepper shakers and condiments off the table, stows them in his jacket, pants or whatever...then gripes the table wasn't "set" to his linking. So the place replaces them.

Note in some of his videos. He has a bin full of condiment packets in his kitchen -- instead of just buying them like anyone else does -- and that one bottle of sauce he recently showed looks a lot like those put out at tables in restaurants. I ponder if he even has those wire-frame holders used at tables, too. What a leech. 

Not to mention his own shopping cart he keeps at his home. I ponder where that came from? Let me guess, he was going to return it...

I was shocked that he actually owned a bottle of mustard.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2017, 12:02:13 PM
No, it is Little Hunan from these reviews:
https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=R7oLWH6XH-E49d-RU3jnSQ

They are still in business. In fact they delivered him some extra spicy Kung Pao Chicken a few months ago.

They knocked out a few all you can eat places.

Has he ever spoke of his father being a professional chef anyplace other than that yelp review?

aldousburbank

Today I am planning on conducting the standard Explaining BG/Falkie Attempt Non Possibility Quotient to an intelligent woman. Will report my failed attempt later.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2017, 12:18:33 PM
Today I am planning on conducting the standard Explaining BG/Falkie Attempt Non Possibility Quotient to an intelligent woman. Will report my failed attempt later.

Do you have chalk, or are you using a whiteboard?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2017, 12:17:37 PM
Has he ever spoke of his father being a professional chef anyplace other than that yelp review?

He has said quite a few times that he is an excellent chef, usually when he talks about his amazing chicken soup.

Can not remember him saying the same about his dad.
But he did also recently call himself a fare to midland expert on cats because he has watched Jackson Galaxy.

Roswells, Art

Don't do it. She's going to look at you like you peed on her living room carpet.

ponyboysunset

On a scale of 1-10 how black is her soul? Because I would not bring anyone to this site who is innocent and doesn't have a very dark dark sense of humor to say the least.
Oh and my friend and I are still in contact although we haven't spoke much of bellgab lately. LOL
For what it's worth her nickname is Satan's Niece so you know she would get it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 19, 2017, 12:32:59 PM
Don't do it. She's going to look at you like you peed on her living room carpet.

I'm planning on peeing on the carpet at the outset of the experiment. As a visual aid.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2017, 01:00:35 PM
I'm planning on peeing on the carpet at the outset of the experiment. As a visual aid.

I suggest visual aids as well. Start with this:

Something I have noticed since I came to this hive,

Insulting someone's mother in the worse possible way is an art held in high regard by just about every culture and nationality on the planet.  BellGab is no exception.  Dig deep enough, and you'll find something about someone's mother.  I have never met anyone who has taken their mother's insult to heart except, of course, George.  Why is that? 

Besides the credit card incident, and the fact that she probably overindulged her boy a little too much ruined George's life in so many cruel ways, what do we really know about the woman? 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 19, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

Insulting someone's mother in the worse possible way is an art held in high regard by just about every culture and nationality on the planet.  BellGab is no exception.  Dig deep enough, and you'll find something about someone's mother.  I have never met anyone who has taken their mother's insult to heart except, of course, George.  Why is that? 

Besides the credit card incident, and the fact that she probably overindulged her boy a little too much ruined George's life in so many cruel ways, what do we really know about the woman?

She had big tits.

chefist

Just in from the DW...George was live last night, but not on YT. George is blocked again from live broadcasts on YT for 3 more months. Around 7:15, he tells the person on the phone to, "...shut up"...then he says, "...not to be rude.". WTF?

He finally admits no one signed up for his paranormal tour.

https://www.pscp.tv/georgesenda/1MYxNjrnwjoxw?t=22m6s

Fyodor Gutman

In many parts of Latin America a mother insult is the worst thing you can say to a man, and could end in extreme violence.

I feel bad for Mama Senda, she probably had high hopes for George, and he might have failed her the most.

Who

She seems to have been everything Senda is not.  She worked all her life and apparently saved a considerable amount of money - enough to help her other offspring buy homes for themselves. Senda's hatred for her seems to be centered on two things: 1) She didn't think much of Hello Kathy and 2) she wouldn't fund Senda's ridiculous money-making schemes.

Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n62HgRLn52E

You can watch Senda on Google 2.0 if you're on his approved list and chat with him.  What could possibly be better than that?  :o

Fyodor Gutman

Forget teaching Tiny One to behave, teach your girlfriend how to hold a cat. Or at least let the animal acclimate to its smelly new surroundings, first.

well, George has mentioned she was "rather well endowed"...
TWO YUGE UNDULATING UTTERS...

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2017, 01:00:35 PM
And, to mark your territory. ;D