• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

pate

Quote from: LadyFish on October 18, 2017, 10:43:42 PM
I didn’t notice the crockpot. I was trying to figure out if the brown smears on the bottom of his coffee cup were cockroach guts.

kAFKEE kLATCH, .us, mmm

chefist

Look like George is having more tech issues...

--------------------------------------------

>
> live stream immediately crashes
>
> i was live for all of about 2 minutes and the stream went dead and went red

> I was up all night trying to fix this and couldn't
>
> I really think chefist or someone has now blocked my live stream
>
> either that or obs or my mac has a problem that I do not know how to fix
>
> live streaming on google duo works fine
>
> i talked to the ayatollah tonight with no problem
>
> curtis, when you get back from the debauchery in vegas, would you please let me call you so i can try to fix this on my own with your help ?
>
> i have no idea if its a flash plug in problem.
> i installed both the new version of flash and obs the other night and they uploaded fine

chefist

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 10:51:21 PM

>
>

>
>
>
>
>
> curtis, when you get back from the debauchery in vegas, would you please let me call you so i can try to fix this on my own with your help ?
>
> i installed both the new version of flash and obs the other night and they uploaded fine

I have now passed MV! my work here is done!

damon

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 10:51:21 PM

>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
And this is from the "MAN" who helped out IBM. ??? :o

damon

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 10:52:54 PM
I have now passed MV! my work here is done!
WoW your number one now. ;D

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 18, 2017, 11:00:12 PM
Philly band..haven't heard them for a spell.  Nervous Night.

Good stuff.

No live feed from George yet.

damon

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 11:01:48 PM
Good stuff.
Maybe the computers do not have malware because george just does not understand electronics/computers stuff and he just does not has the time to learn because he is blaming bellgabber.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 08:44:16 AM
On the live show the question was asked
"Why was Kathy forced to wear a diaper?"
And George gave the final answer
"Because Kathy wants to be nude all the time"

As a rule nudists are never the people that you want to see nude but I have never heard of any that sound as aggressively naked as Kathy.
Now THAT'S an image I needed in my head...

Quote from: damon on October 18, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
My first post in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOw8poIotr8
He did a shout out to the guy from kansas.

Interesting. In the description he says he got it because it looks like an MRE.
Jason does quite a few MRE reviews.

Coincidence?

whoozit

Quote from: LadyFish on October 18, 2017, 10:43:42 PM
I didn’t notice the crockpot. I was trying to figure out if the brown smears on the bottom of his coffee cup were cockroach guts.
if someone took a dump in his kitchen it would actually spruce the place up.

MAX

Quote from: chefist on October 18, 2017, 06:23:06 PM
It would have to be someone that he feels is physically inferior to him. I'm convinced he is a sniveling coward when confronted in person.

At 6ft 2 and 370 he probably be a load to take down have to go for the bad knees .

Nobody

Quote from: whoozit on October 19, 2017, 02:13:56 AM
if someone took a dump in his kitchen it would actually spruce the place up.

Let's not give him any ideas.

Who

An Elegant Dinner:

710 mg sodium (72% of recommended daily allowance). Add handful of processed beef, diced carrots and potatoes, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors. Heat.

Serve in plastic mixing bowl (or whatever). Use huge plastic spoon (gravy ladle?) and shovel it in.

Recommended servings:

For quick weight gain, one serving daily.
For explosive weight gain, two servings daily.
For explosive flatulence, three servings daily.
For sudden death, four servings daily.

Quote from: Who on October 19, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

An Elegant Dinner:

710 mg sodium (72% of recommended daily allowance). Add handful of processed beef, diced carrots and potatoes, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors. Heat.

Serve in plastic mixing bowl (or whatever). Use huge plastic spoon (gravy ladle?) and shovel it in.

Recommended servings:

For quick weight gain, one serving daily.
For explosive weight gain, two servings daily.
For explosive flatulence, three servings daily.
For sudden death, four servings daily.

George has the steel and the blood of the working class peoples of the burgh.  No amount of beef stew can kill him.  He died three times already and denied the Reaper his satisfaction.    Even if he ate the entire portion of stew without 25% of it running down his chin, it still wouldn't kill him.  Surly Roderick Thorpe had George in mind when he wrote Nothing Lasts Forever instead of that balding wussified Bruce Willis.  Thorpe didn't think of some namby pamby actor who starred in a comedy sitcom with Sybil Sheperd, but rather a tough, edgy loose cannon welfare recipient who simply WILL NOT DIE!  The bastard DON'T DIE, get it?!  STFU!

From the Martinez Police Department Log. Looks like the Pittsburgh Stealer isn't the only one in town wandering around with an iPad thing, searching for "buried treasure" in trash heaps:

BEGIN QUOTE: <<October 9, 2017; 17:36; Susp. Person; 1710090057; Occurred on Walnut Av, Martinez. 10-66 ; SUBJ AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CREEK, NEAR A LOT OF GARBAGE AND ON A LARGE PHONE OR IPAD. . Disposition: Checks Ok.>>END QUOTE

And yes, as others noted before me, the real thing that caught my eye in that "TRYING MOUNTAIN HOUSE BEEF STEW IN A POUCH." video was at top left. Some sickly looking, dark ooze caked on that crock pot or whatever thing is on the shelf. Um, the idea is to thoroughly wash and dry cooking items -- THEN put them up for later use -- clean. Apparently, not this guy. God only knows what's inside that thing -- and probably he'll just pull it down to use again and again with no thought of its sanitation.

Um, here's an idea, YouTube superstar: When you do some cooking videos, ensure you have a neat and tidy kitchen and food preparations areas as to not turn the audiences' stomachs. That helps, OK? Rachael Ray you ain't -- grammatical mistake known -- but you seem unaware of such. 

Who

Senda: "Well, Dinty Moore it ain't but this is dinner."

So, Dinty Moore is the high quality gourmet brand? Let's see what Serious Eats says about Dinty Moore:

"The sentimental favorite from Hormel was almost brothless straight out of the can, but once heated on the stovetop a light but sufficient dose of liquid emerged. The broth is starkly salty, with undertones of beef, tomato water, and carrot. The egregiously mushy carrot rounds themselves are almost devoid of flavor. Fortunately, potato chunks outnumber carrots by about three to one; the potatoes are firm by any definition and flavorful as canned potatoes go. Toothsome taters are all well and good, but in the end it brings me no pleasure to report that the Dinty Moore beef was terrible. Large, irregular hunks of grainy, bland, crumbly beef resembled shoddily designed Salisbury steak and left me hating my tongue and doubting my past."

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 19, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

BEGIN QUOTE: <<October 9, 2017; 17:36; Susp. Person; 1710090057; Occurred on Walnut Av, Martinez. 10-66 ; SUBJ AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CREEK, NEAR A LOT OF GARBAGE AND ON A LARGE PHONE OR IPAD. . Disposition: Checks Ok.  Subject was reported as screaming at the officers:  "I do Youtube videos.  I have haters online!  Now, do something about these goddamn raccoons!" >>END QUOTE

FIFtMPD

which "friend" of George's from the Martinez Police Dept had the pleasure of performing a "welfare check" on the FAT ONE down by the creek trying to catch something (a raccoon ?  A beaver ? a cat ?) to eat ?

Quote from: damon on October 18, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
My first post in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOw8poIotr8
He did a shout out to the guy from kansas.

In the beginning we find out why he shouldn't have scissors, but does manage to open the bag without injuring himself.

Although the snaggle tooth is not utilized in that opening, at 2:58 we do see it deployed briefly on the catsup packet. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 19, 2017, 07:31:19 AM
In the beginning we find out why he shouldn't have scissors, but does manage to open the bag without injuring himself.

Although the snaggle tooth is not utilized in that opening, at 2:58 we do see it deployed briefly in opening the catsup packet.

If you've been given a special gift...use it! 

Does Falkie get all his catsup, Splenda, and most other condiments by helping himself to the small ''free'' packets from fast food and other restaurants? 

Are so many people doing this that many places no longer put them out and customers have to ask for them, or is that just around here?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 19, 2017, 07:26:40 AM
which "friend" of George's from the Martinez Police Dept had the pleasure of performing a "welfare check" on the FAT ONE down by the creek trying to catch something (a raccoon ?  A beaver ? a cat ?) to eat ?

Yes, in some areas of the country I've known of, going "down by the creek" can be dangerous. Since adult American Alligators live there and lie in wait hidden until some fool guy comes down to try and "catch something," then gets caught himself.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 19, 2017, 07:35:34 AM
Does Falkie get all his catsup, Splenda, and most other condiments by helping himself to the small ''free'' packets from fast food and other restaurants? 

Are so many people doing this that many places no longer put them out and customers have to ask for them, or is that just around here?

Yes.  We have that situation here too...gotta ask for condiments.   I believe we have seen a large plastic drawer full of condiment packages at George's.  Didn't he recently mention going into some place to pick up some napkins?  I had to help clean out a place rented by four guys with developmental and intellectual disabilities one time.  You could have stocked three fast food chains for six months with all the straws, condiment packets, napkins, and cups that we found.  Unreal.  But then, those fellas had a valid excuse.

Who

The Senda Diaries.

Dear Diary:

I was dumpster diving last night looking for collectibles when, for no reason at all, I was interrupted by two cops from the Martinez PD. They weren't Muslim but they were black. Or Mexican.  Or maybe Puerto Rican. These days it's hard to tell. I told them I had every right to be there in the middle of the night because I was in excruciating pain from a sinus infection and sciatica and couldn't sleep. They ordered me to extinguish my bonfire. I told them I needed the bonfire to provide light. "Shut up, I'm making a video," I protested.

"Do you know who I am?" I shouted. "I'm Jorge Senda, the Guy from Dubuque. I used to be George Senda the Guy from Pittsburgh but some Sewergab trolls violated my trademarks and registered georgesenda.com and theguyfrompittsburgh.com. They were able to register them for $12 each because my so-called friends wouldn't give me the $300 I needed to register them myself. They didn't even do it right, they jammed all the letters together. Well they're all in for a surprise because I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a law degree from Howard University and I'll see them in court. They've also hidden cameras and microphones all over my hovel and infected my iPads, iMacs, Crock pots, Salad Shooters and microwave with viruses. I can't even sit on the toilet and hug my feral cat without being seen by millions of trolls all over the world."

Those cops didn't have an answer for that. And I'm not finished with them either. Tomorrow I am founding  Fat Lazy Fucks Who Ride Scooters at Walmart Lives Matter to protest police harassment of Fat Lazy Fucks Who Ride Scooters at Walmart.

Thanks for listening, Diary. I'll see you tomorrow.

From the Martinez Police Department log; October 16, 2017. Apparently the great YouTube superstar isn't the only adult white male in the town who not only wears a "green beanie" (like a surplus Marine Corps jungle camo cap, perhaps?) but maybe indeed a Pittsburgh Steelers NFL fan:

BEGIN QUOTE: <<08:00; Susp. Person; 1710160014; Occurred at John Muir Elementary on Vista Wy. , Martinez. WMA, Steelers jacket and green beanie. Subject followed one of the students starting at the F street Bridge. Student was scared and made it to school. Lost sight of the subject once at school. Suspect never said anything to the student and possible was just walking the same direction.  RP would like it checked out. . Disposition: Gone On Arrival.>> END QUOTE

It's time for a certain YouTube star to start a club in that town, perhaps, of possible Steelers' fans who wear green caps and maybe spent time near schoolyards...and that "student" was no doubt a girl, correct?

Per the video: "2 DEAD & 3 WOUNDED AT OFFICE PARK NEAR BALTIMORE." Of course, doing "breaking news" and trying to take credit for stealing the material and intellectual property of others. I'll bet he'll read someone else's news copy verbatim, as always, then "post" the links once he steals it from some real-news agency after it publishes. All for now.

But remember he claims his channel videos are copyrighted. Does that mean he takes the copyright for the work he steals from others? The true Pittsburgh Stealer at "work" again. He "works" all right -- sitting around and pilfering others' work while claiming he is "breaking stories" by his own, sorry self efforts?