• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 09:04:47 PM
Gee wiz. Who would go and do that?

I wonder why he always supposes that its a bellgabber that does these things?  In this video, he goes so far as to suspect that it was probably the same bellgabber that sent him the poisonous pizza delivery.

Where does he get these ideas?

sendafan2013

lucky to have a hotel mile and a half down my road to get on internet again.  my neigher was arrested so they stoped paying the bill.

Who would senda that package to falkie2013? I dont understand contextually the purpose.  I did spake with Abhram bye email this week.  He is very nowleadgeable about how to stay on the grid without being on it.  I sent him $100 for greata information and he was very nice about it.

look forward to falkie2013 live show soon with Abhram even if he doesnt like my people, he likes my money.

Lilith

I think we should all buy one of these and do a video.  This might be one of my favorite Senda Videos to date.

https://youtu.be/Pkp60fRuu3w

ZaZa

Stupid Falkie, he had very good samples of fingerprints on that cigarette package of that evil sender but that stupid cunt touched it and opened it.
He could take it to the police for fingerprint dusting and give the results to his "dream legal team" -but curiosity took over him.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 09:52:43 PM
Stupid Falkie, he had very good samples of fingerprints on that cigarette package of that evil sender but that stupid cunt touched it and opened it.
He could take it to the police for fingerprint dusting and give the results to his "dream legal team" -but curiosity took over him.

Looks like Falkie is smarter than you. He is going to take the box to the post office and have them scan the bar code.
(Of course he could just look up the number online and get the same info)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWsLxDfPLH4&t=117s

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 08:57:35 PM
Fasinating to Mrs Crow ... Why I'm fasinated with George..

"I cannot forecast to you the action of George.It is a riddle, wrapped in a Tee shirt of the day month, wearing red shorts; but perhaps there is a key. That key is his self interest."

FIFY

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 10:47:49 PM
Looks like Falkie is smarter than you. He is going to take the box to the post office and have them scan the bar code.
(Of course he could just look up the number online and get the same info)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWsLxDfPLH4&t=117s
LOL,
but trip to the post office will give him chance for an exercise, haha what a guy that Flaky
I'm not typing Falkie any more, Flaky is much easier to type and describes the same person.

Senda is such a fucking asshole.  Hes been using this ipad scam for too long now.  The look on his face when he realised there was no ipad in the box...i almost came.

Yeah, jeez, someone sent him a cover for the next iPad he gets to keep it clean

Falkie,
you dumb ass....
you GOT a free pack of Newport cigarettes !
imagine what that could be bartered for on a street corner on Ferry ?
damn, your colonoscopy diagnosed a "clear passage" for a BLACK (not racist, just what Falkie prefers) kielbasa up the ass....

*you need to think positive

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 02, 2017, 11:17:00 PM
Senda is such a fucking asshole.  Hes been using this ipad scam for too long now.  The look on his face when he realised there was no ipad in the box...i almost came.
I did...:

damn, I am saving this !
(better than my old stand by Kelly DD video)

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2017, 09:07:41 PM
I wonder why he always supposes that its a bellgabber that does these things?  In this video, he goes so far as to suspect that it was probably the same bellgabber that sent him the poisonous pizza delivery.

Where does he get these ideas?
after consulting with his "crack legal team" ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 02, 2017, 11:24:15 PM
Falkie,
you dumb ass....
you GOT a free pack of Newport cigarettes !
imagine what that could be bartered for on a street corner on Ferry ?
damn, your colonoscopy diagnosed a "clear passage" for a BLACK (not racist, just what Falkie prefers) kielbasa up the ass....

*you need to think positive

you guys acting like it's not obvious that besides using hot spices pizza and chicken wings now you are trying to get Flaky to start smoking cigarettes so you can kill him with a lung cancer.

very clever and mean :(

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 08:57:35 PM

Fasinating to Mrs Crow ... Why I'm fasinated with George..

"I cannot forecast to you the action of George.It is a riddle, wrapped in a Tee shirt of the day, wearing red shorts; but perhaps there is a key. That key is his self interest."
back on the "bottom shelf" sauce again ?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2017, 08:15:16 PM
Did that ever happen?
oh my, don't tell me you don't remember your weekend in Tijuana with "Alfredoita"

*perhaps it is best, IF you don't remember, however I would HIGHLY recommend a trip to the nearest "clinic" for an STD workup

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 02, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Yeah, he has no sense of humor whatsoever.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2017, 09:38:28 PM
I think we should all buy one of these and do a video.  This might be one of my favorite Senda Videos to date.

https://youtu.be/Pkp60fRuu3w

Grubbie,  Not being judgemental... But isn't this a bit childish?

ZaZa

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

WhiteCrow,
I didn't watch that video but I agree with you...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sasha on August 02, 2017, 11:29:33 PM
back on the "bottom shelf" sauce again ?

Again?

I'm a bit concerned about George. It was going so great these last few weeks with his news  breaking scoops of national and world wide events.

Has it been a slow news day or is THE BIG GUY now doing a new series about reviewing kids' having good 'ol summer time fun?

Maybe he's on to something big?

https://youtu.be/BNupRTfpM9s

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 03, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
WhiteCrow,
I didn't watch that video but I agree with you...

I may of been to hastie .. I've learned time and again it's best to not try to second guess George.

What starts small gets BIG.

https://youtu.be/XkVn1lzcK70

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2017, 04:03:15 AM
Now available is "What's in the box?"
A new collection.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/1011993413?q=I1011993413
you, Sir, have demonstrated over and over your genius....
but, sizes only go up to available "small" sizes....2X ?

*what are "full figure" "huskie" boys to do ?
(would love to see George do an unboxing of one...)

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 02, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

WhiteCrow, I am surprised at you of all people, calling pastimes that George promotes as "childish".  That is like saying that George, himself, is childish.

Bite your tongue young man!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2017, 06:05:12 AM
WhiteCrow, I am surprised at you of all people, calling pastimes that George promotes as "childish".  That is like saying that George, himself, is childish.

Bite your tongue young man!

But Grub, the dart shooter I use at work is twice the size of George's new dart shooter. 

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2017, 07:13:18 AM
But Grub, the dart shooter I use at work is twice the size of George's new dart shooter.

Could you do a demonstration video so that I could compare before I decide on which kind to purchase?

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 01:34:26 PM
I could see that. I worked for 7 years in Mexico...tacos are the staple. Oh, and tacos in corn tortillas, not flour.

Ah yes.  Tijuana.  Those were your salad (tossing) days, weren't they?  Fresh fm the Air Force, looking for new adventures, landing that job in the donkey show.  "Ah seenor, it is but a leeetle burro.  Surely jew could participate in my leeetle cantina show, eh?"  Who knew it would become 7 years? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 04:35:30 PM
Yes, food was always served with tortillas and people used the tortillas as an edible utensil.

But no one actually wrapped up the meat, beans ect and served it as a togo item until a little spot in the Mission District in SF did.

You seem to show a lot of ~PRIDE~ in Frisco.