• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2017, 06:36:31 PM
Working title: Are You There God? It's Me, Falkie.

Chapter 13

Hi God, It's me, Falkie. I'm so excited. I finally got my period! Well, it's blood coming out of my anus but I still need a tampon. That's the same thing, right? I can't wait to tell Abe. Oh boy will he be jealous!

On another note, I'm still trying to find the right religion for myself. Which one do you think will make me the most bucks? Christianity is good because they give the most presents but I'm still leaning toward Judaism because of the sympathy bucks, if you know what I mean. Please don't even mention Buddhism. STFU, I can't live on rice, it makes my knee hurt.

Also, could you see your way clear of giving me a few Highlanders? I know you have about as much money as God so if I don't get them soon you'll hear about it on my videos, and it won't be pretty (it never is according to my haters)

OK OK OK - hold the horses Roswells, Art  .
I was thinking that you are a girl.
Now I'm confused.
I was even fapping few times thinking that you are a girl....

I feel used ... :(

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 08:12:23 PM
In one of the recent cleaning videos Falkie showed a few big bags that he had to take to recycling before he could mop the kitchen floor.
They were filled with large plastic bottles like we see him chug. They are only about a Nicole each and if he has a hundred that is five bucks. I know he needs money but said he needed to take a bus to do it so a round tri costs a few bucks.
Carting a few bags full on the bus is a pain.
I am sure his building has a bin near the trash. Is $2.35 really worth it to him?

TLDR,.... and Im gejc x s5 n vino mucho b6ftc negsos

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
Amber is Amber McGarvey. I do not know her real name or if that is it but that is what she uses on YouTube and Facebook. She is a good friend of Jason Callan and often shows up in Senda's live show chats.
When he thanked her it was for a burrito, she sent a few dollars to get "something yummy". She is certainly not bankrolling him.

The large sum of money showed up in his bank a day after he contacted his niece for the first time since he killed his mom. You can put it together.
2+2 = perhaps his niece hated her Grandma and this was her way of thanking George ?
(how is my math ?)

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 01, 2017, 10:16:14 PM
Greetings.

I'm thinking he gets his check at the end of each month because we always see a HUGE SWELL of electronics and stuff around then. And then around the 15th or so, I -- and others who are fortunate enough to be on his mailing list -- will get an email that says, bluntly, "I need $30 dollars," followed by a description of financial panic. Or maybe it's just me who gets those.

I would love to see a few of them. Perhaps a series of months to see how he changes it up as well as ones received from others to see if it is a mass mailing.

all this take is time persistence and making say 25,000 phone calls and....get one or two people with $$$$ and STUPIDER than Falkie (damn, IT COULD HAPPEN)

George has the persistence of a "scam" telemarketer..
he is willing to spend hours on the phone being transferred here and there talking to who knows how many people until he simply wears them down and gets his refund or another replacement....
his persistence is AMAZING !
he is willing to produce youtubes and youtubes begging grifting scamming until he gets a donation....
his persistence is AMAZING !

I say he has the PERSISTENCE and PRACTICE now to move forward and begin a new venture !
it might take a few thousand, 10 thousand calls but it will pay off really big !

"the old ....you won a 567 MILLION DOLLAR LOTTERY from Casa Senda at the Hacienda....
all you need to do is send $125 to this PO Box for "taxes and a release fee".....
continue the hook when he finally finds a mark increasing the fees...
$250...$500...$1000...$5000...$10,000...$25,000....$100,000 and so on
SOON he will be a proud owner of a cargo shipping container hovel and used Prius !

*i read about thee all the time...and Falkie is just the person that can accomplish it..again

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 03:59:00 AM
You filthy piece of piece Sushi ... how dare you insult my best sexy friend...Miss Skirt.
Roswells, Art I will always protect you from filthy predators like this creature some Sasha Sushi , sounds almost like Ashole ...
Lean on me my dear Mis.Skirt  :P :-*

P.S. {what color of panties are you wearing right now?}

Sewergab love in the pipes!

So special!

Somehow someway George, MV and Mr Bell are responsible.
Hopefully The Big Guy now has a special place in your hearts.

Love  George and MV and Mr Bell too.
Who will be the "Best Man?"

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 07:02:01 AM
I would love to see a few of them. Perhaps a series of months to see how he changes it up as well as ones received from others to see if it is a mass mailing.
mass mailings ! a great idea !
George might also consider mass mailings US mail along with emails for his "big lottery scam"
maybe even employ Abram (minimum wage) to lick envelopes

the sky is the limit !

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 04:28:50 AM
OK OK OK - hold the horses Roswells, Art  .
I was thinking that you are a girl.
Now I'm confused.
I was even fapping few times thinking that you are a girl....

I feel used ... :(
thinking about that "mistake" you made at the cantina in Tijuana last week ?

Quote from: ZaZa on August 02, 2017, 04:22:49 AM
Please PM me your sensual images. I'm saving myself for you... :-[
after the "unfortunate mistake" in Tijuana last week....
did you receive the "sexy images" you asked "her" for ?

*let me guess, you "enjoyed" the fragrance of week old sushi last week from that back alley box cutter hack job between Alfredoita's thighs...and you are headed back to Tijuana next week....

3OctaveFart

Quote from: area51drone on August 01, 2017, 11:49:30 PM
I am way too far back to catch up on all the discussions etc.   What ever happened to Martinez Tonight?
I have been listening to old Martinez Tonight episodes at work lately ... I really wish the show would come back, even on a limited run.

chefist

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 02, 2017, 08:10:22 AM
I have been listening to old Martinez Tonight episodes at work lately ... I really wish the show would come back, even on a limited run.

I had to close my business. Then, went on an extended vacation. I'll start working on getting it up again with MV and TMK's help. I have the equipment, just need to get it all set up.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 08:49:41 AM
I had to close my business. Then, went on an extended vacation. I'll start working on getting it up again with MV and TMK's help. I have the equipment, just need to get it all set up.

Great News! 

... and THANKS!  :)

3OctaveFart

I understand all about the intervention of real life and am sorry about your business.

When you get back up running I'll kick you over some book and beer money for the effort. I think the show holds up pretty well even six months later.

chefist

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 02, 2017, 08:58:36 AM
I understand all about the intervention of real life and am sorry about your business.

When you get back up running I'll kick you over some book and beer money for the effort. I think the show holds up pretty well even six months later.

Ha. Thanks, but I really enjoy just doing it. I used BlogTalk Radio in the past, but that was problematic and limited (no Skype calls). MV said I can use the UFOship.com stream...but I need to work out the bugs. TMK offered to help as well.

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 01, 2017, 09:19:56 PM
"and they give you a cover to keep it clean".... yeah... no. it's called packaging. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voj2pimZVYY

See.  Performance ART.  Nobody.  I mean, nobody, is this stupid.  Keep it up senda!  I will contribute soon.

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 01, 2017, 10:07:08 PM
Madam, are you implying that I was some kind of nerdy bookworm in HS?

I read all of Judy Blume's books until I got to Wifey. That book was so dirty. I was scandalized and stopped reading her altogether.

Really?  Does it come with pictures?  Is there a coffee table version?  I would put it next to my own self produced coffee table book, "Girls of BellGab: Girls I Would Like to Pork."   

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 10:13:22 PM
Why does he need to go to SF to get a cat carrier?
There is a Petco in Martinez.

Why am I trying to figure out Senda's thought process?

See.  There's your mistake.  There isn't a thought process.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
Amber is Amber McGarvey. I do not know her real name or if that is it but that is what she uses on YouTube and Facebook. She is a good friend of Jason Callan and often shows up in Senda's live show chats.
When he thanked her it was for a burrito, she sent a few dollars to get "something yummy". She is certainly not bankrolling him.

The large sum of money showed up in his bank a day after he contacted his niece for the first time since he killed his mom. You can put it together.

Ah yes, putting the bite on (what family he has left) family. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 01, 2017, 10:43:14 PM
Ah my bad. You're right. That's in the video where he conveniently leaves his written-down list of passwords face up on the desk for a few minutes, which made me once again think that he's trolling ALL OF US.

Now I desperately want a burrito. Dammit.

I will give you a burrito.  (Not racist because burritos are eaten by Mesicans, just what it is)

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 10:59:22 AM
See.  Performance ART.  Nobody.  I mean, nobody, is this stupid.  Keep it up senda!  I will contribute soon.

I am very impressed with the cover to keep it clean. Too bad he removed it from the box that was meant to keep it even cleaner.

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 01, 2017, 10:43:14 PM
Ah my bad. You're right. That's in the video where he conveniently leaves his written-down list of passwords face up on the desk for a few minutes, which made me once again think that he's trolling ALL OF US.

Uh oh.  Did senda ever have his room swept for electronic virus or malware in the wiring of his apt?  You know, like in the movies?  His passwords on the internet for perpetuity.... evil mv's diabolical plan will undoubtedly ressurect itself like a self replicating malware virus with an integer hopping algorithm that cannot be put down, erased or countered.

Did I say too much?

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on August 01, 2017, 11:49:30 PM
I am way too far back to catch up on all the discussions etc.   What ever happened to Martinez Tonight?

You have to spell it right.   Mar-penis.

paladin1991

Not according to the EX.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 11:08:33 AM
I will give you a burrito.  (Not racist because burritos are eaten by Mesicans, just what it is)

Truthfully it is racist to attribute burritos to Mexicans.

Sure Mexicans eat them because they are yummy but they are not from Mexico.

The burrito was first created in San Francisco in 1961.

paladin1991

What?  I just caught this.  You had to close your company?  Jay-zusss.  So no more of those late night advertisments for 'Pizza Guy!  He  delivers!'?  Wow.  Just wow.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

As a practice device for aspiring homosexuals and Catholic school girls?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 11:13:05 AM
Uh oh.  Did senda ever have his room swept for electronic virus or malware in the wiring of his apt?  You know, like in the movies?  His passwords on the internet for perpetuity.... evil mv's diabolical plan will undoubtedly ressurect itself like a self replicating malware virus with an integer hopping algorithm that cannot be put down, erased or countered.

Did I say too much?

I'm not at liberty to post on this particular subject at this time...

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 02, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
As a practice device for aspiring homosexuals and Catholic school girls?

I have no idea what you are talking about but I am sure your post made perfect sense to you.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

Rally Squirrel,
that's a total bullshit.
burritos were made way back even in ancient times in Mexico and other south American countries.
you know shit on this topic.

BTW, BRIG TANKS FOR HIGHJACKING MY MACHO AVATAR AND ADDING ROSES TO IT......