• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 31, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

"Home.
A simple word and one that once meant so much.
But now there was a difference.
She was gone."

And she took the whole chicken I had roasting on the rotisserie with her, the smell of lemon pepper still hanging in the air, mixed with a fading hint of cheap perfume.

...and basil.  But alas, the fan blew the smell afar and..

...attracted the attention of neighbors, and outdoor kitties, who started appearing in a long line at his door.

I observed the line of kitties at the front door and laughed to myself.  I smiled as I thought, 'Yes, my furry little meatballs, yes, come to senda.'    Not many ppl know that kitties are all dark meat.  I chortled silently, 'Dark meat. (Not racist, just what it is) heheheheh.  Ah yes, the taste of it.'

then it struck me, I have no Teriyaki sauce, so I got on the bus and went to the store, and bought carrots.  Carrots work better than sticks.

I sat down in the bus, and fired up my broken ipad to do a video for my fans.  It seemed to the other passengers, that I was talking to myself as I started describing...
And I looked ahead to tomorrow's task.  I need to burn off the top layer of crud on the kitchen floor, and sweep away the ashes.  Its getting slippery.

The inspectors are coming sometime between the 11th and the 18th, and I wouldn't want them to slip and fall,

now would I?

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

I observed the line of kitties at the front door and laughed to myself.  I smiled as I thought, 'Yes, my furry little meatballs, yes, come to senda.'    Not many ppl know that kitties are all dark meat.  I chortled silently, 'Dark meat. (Not racist, just what it is) heheheheh.  Ah yes, the taste of it.'
I am puzzeled by the grease on Falkie's kitchen floor ?
I asked my grandmother's Vietnamese neighbor if cats are really all "dark meat" and if they are very greasy....like opossums (except I hear they are "white meat")...
she said "it depends"...
feral cats are leaner meat...
but if she "adopts" an obviously fat cat, it can be quite greasy...
so, I am left to think Falkie doesn't eat "his" kitties...
but catches neighborhood pet kitties to eat...

*the only reason his kitchen floor is so greasy
(it would probably be healthier for Falkie to eat skinny feral kitties...just a thought)

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2017, 07:05:12 PM
The inspectors are coming sometime between the 11th and the 18th, and I wouldn't want them to slip and fall,

now would I?
why couldn't they save time (and possible injury..possible infectious diseases..hazardous waste) and just view his most recent YouTube shows ?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 31, 2017, 08:04:24 PM
why couldn't they save time (and possible injury..possible infectious diseases..hazardous waste) and just view his most recent YouTube shows ?

Happy,  YOU are BRILLIANT!

But I think they have to check for bugs, and check things like electrical outlets etc.

Quote from: whoozit on July 31, 2017, 04:06:59 PM
George knows all about a cockatoo.
is that in reference to his time in jail ?
cockatoo
....hello, guess who
cockathree
....don't be gross and pee
cockafour
....you make a good whore
cockafive
...this ain't no jive
cockasix
....pick up stix
cockaseven....
.....now say ahhhh....here comes heaven ?

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 08:09:13 PM
I would...you?
go to George's funeral ?
.....well, doesn't the county just dispose of indigent bodies (discovered and unclaimed) by cremation ?
as if someone "claims" Falkie, aren't they "responsible" for his "disposal" ?

(when he is cremated....I might show up with my iPad and stand across the street and film the crematorium...just to see if the resulting grease fire would get out of control....it has happened before, and if it happened with Falkie....being a YouTube celebrity...IMAGJNE THE VIEWS)

*i hope my post does NOT come across as morbid...JUST BREAKING NEWS...Falkie would "get it"

ZaZa

Would You Go To George's Funeral? Just Asking...

the way things are going here looks like soon we would be going to a funeral of Falkie's  thread.

{BTW, f*ckers I left some business idea in Art Bell thread for your printing business}
  Let's see if you have balls to take on a big boy, or you just brave taking on defenseless Falkie

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 31, 2017, 08:45:45 PM
go to George's funeral ?
.....well, doesn't the county just dispose of indigent bodies (discovered and unclaimed) by cremation ?
as if someone "claims" Falkie, aren't they "responsible" for his "disposal" ?

(when he is cremated....I might show up with my iPad and stand across the street and film the crematorium...just to see if the resulting grease fire would get out of control....it has happened before, and if it happened with Falkie....being a YouTube celebrity...IMAGJNE THE VIEWS)

*i hope my post does NOT come across as morbid...JUST BREAKING NEWS...Falkie would "get it"

You bring up legitimate concerns...hmmmm....how would his mother want him interned/finalized? We could help the family by finalizing death plans here on BellGab...

ZaZa

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 09:00:44 PM
You bring up legitimate concerns...hmmmm....how would his mother want him interned/finalized? We could help the family by finalizing death plans here on BellGab...

I say ship dead Falkie's corps straight to MV's home. Let MV deal with it, he created him.

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 09:00:44 PM
how would his mother desire Falkie be "disposed of"....
well, he has commented before how he hopes his own mother is "burning in Hell"....
so, I am guessing she would go for the crematorium choice...
and start him off "right" ....to "warm him up" for what is coming ....

but, I could be wrong..
(however, I doubt it)

*i might also caution bellgab becoming "involved" as you "know" how California is...
(I would hate MV being held financially responsible for Falkie's disposal !)

anyway, I just place an "offer" contingent upon several conditions, in preparation for the demise of the Falkie and the resultant "winnings"...

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 31, 2017, 09:59:02 PM
how would his mother desire Falkie be "disposed of"....
well, he has commented before how he hopes his own mother is "burning in Hell"....
so, I am guessing she would go for the crematorium choice...
and start him off "right" ....to "warm him up" for what is coming ....

but, I could be wrong..
(however, I doubt it)

*i might also caution bellgab becoming "involved" as you "know" how California is...
(I would hate MV being held financially responsible for Falkie's disposal !)

Good points..what would the family want? If you cremate, do you pay by the pound? More fire to burn more flesh..right?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 31, 2017, 06:16:47 PM
Is this to be a Bodice Ripper with paranormal elements? 
Write the next line(s) game:

"Home.
A simple word and one that once meant so much.
But now there was a difference.
She was gone."

And she took the whole chicken I had roasting on the rotisserie with her, the smell of lemon pepper still hanging in the air, mixed with a fading hint of cheap perfume.

Still, I had plenty of kielbasa lying around the house. Plus the occasional free pizza, courtesy of some Bellgab troll. The master will not die of hunger.  A heart attack maybe. But not hunger.

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 10:20:46 PM
Good points..what would the family want? If you cremate, do you pay by the pound? More fire to burn more flesh..right?
his family ?
are you referring to his sister's ?
estranged....I am guessing
Cost to cremate the fat bastard ?
HIGHER COST...you ask why ?
NOT all crematoriums have a "fat bake" oven !
HIGHER insurance premiums for possible grease fires !
HIGHER transportation cost, the average hearst ? NO....dump truck YES

by the pound ? yea, extremely high BMI...% body fat...etc etc
but, bury him ? I don't think so in California....EPA would strenuously object...
burial at sea ? haha...INTERNATIONAL objections

another concern...
what if NOBODY wants to look into "missing" Falkie ?
damn, there with be the animal rights groups jumping up and down !
because "someone" allowed the poor hungry kitties to make an "all you can eat buffet" out of the fat one....
CRUELTY TO KITTIES

WOTR

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 08:56:57 PM
{BTW, f*ckers I left some business idea in Art Bell thread for your printing business}
  Let's see if you have balls to take on a big boy, or you just brave taking on defenseless Falkie
If only there were a "big boy" around...

Hey, all, wasn't "El Gringo De Pittsburgh" (Note: That description is fictional and any similarities to any person -- living or dead -- is purely coincidental and should not be inferred  8)) supposed to do a live YouTube event tonight by commandeering that Abe kid's channel? If so, I failed to find the thing. Please post if anyone comes across what promises to be another low point for even the "man" himself.

Icy Nothing

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2017, 12:45:03 PM
I'm sure he plans to have a proof reader for sentence structure and "tense" agreement before he has it published.  I certainly will purchase a copy when it becomes available.  :)

Oh, pity the poor editor who dares to meddle with Senda's prose.

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on July 30, 2017, 10:54:25 AM
Falkies iphone dream...
His mom always spoke German on the phone but wouldn't teach him German. lol

Yes, I caught that one, too. But Falkie, being the self-described genius, never thought to learn it from those outside his mother? Da? Like his mother was the only source to learn a foreign language? No doubt, his mother was being clever by calling him "fukbar" at every turn. Meaning a "f*ck up." At least he never thought of learning at least the profane words and insults.

"Schließe die Lippen, die wie ein Schwein sind," he probably heard countless times. But never figured out it means roughly: "Shut those lips which are like a pig."

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

I am not an Art Bell fan and do not read those threads. You need to post it here if you want me to see it.

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

It seems like typically there is a surcharge for anything over 300lbs.   There have been cases of fires breaking out at facilities when
processing the obese due to excessive heat from the copious fat.  It definitely can be a concern.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 01, 2017, 01:10:30 AM
Hey, all, wasn't "El Gringo De Pittsburgh" (Note: That description is fictional and any similarities to any person -- living or dead -- is purely coincidental and should not be inferred  8)) supposed to do a live YouTube event tonight by commandeering that Abe kid's channel? If so, I failed to find the thing. Please post if anyone comes across what promises to be another low point for even the "man" himself.

I heard George say tonight as well.  If You subcribe for notifications at this YouTube channel, you should get an email to let you know when he goes live.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4_Jtwgly5aaFb0tbh4Mwg

Lilith

Quote from: Schultzie on August 01, 2017, 01:30:11 AM
Oh, pity the poor editor who dares to meddle with Senda's prose.

I'm dreaming about the video George will make in response already!

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 08:09:13 PM
I would...you?

Of COURSE!  But I would go in disguise so he doesn't banish me after having traveled across the continent to attend his funeral.  I can hear his voice bellowing from a big black (not racist, just what it is) storm cloud if he saw I was there.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 01, 2017, 01:51:00 AM
Yes, I caught that one, too. But Falkie, being the self-described genius, never thought to learn it from those outside his mother? Da? Like his mother was the only source to learn a foreign language? No doubt, his mother was being clever by calling him "fukbar" at every turn. Meaning a "f*ck up." At least he never thought of learning at least the profane words and insults.

"Schließe die Lippen, die wie ein Schwein sind," he probably heard countless times. But never figured out it means roughly: "Shut those lips which are like a pig."

Georges Dear Mother probably tried, but figured out early on, that if she tried to teach him English AND German, that poor George would end up speaking Engman or Gerlish.

Not saying that would be a BAD thing of course...

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:26:41 AM
Georges Dear Mother probably tried, but figured out early on, that if she tried to teach him English AND German, that poor George would end up speaking Engman or Gerlish.

Not saying that would be a BAD thing of course...

STFU Fräulein!  If not for George's mother holding him back...

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 01, 2017, 07:32:26 AM
STFU Fräulein!  If not for George's mother holding him back...

Oh sure!  George has more excuses than garbage in his house.

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:34:44 AM
Oh sure!  George has more excuses than garbage in his house.
George..........?
having excuses ?
or simply "explainations" why HATERS and TROLLS are ALWAYS WRONG ?

*feeling sorry for poor poor misunderstood Falkie...
(wiping a tear away...)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 04:49:37 AM
It seems like typically there is a surcharge for anything over 300lbs.   There have been cases of fires breaking out at facilities when
processing the obese due to excessive heat from the copious fat.  It definitely can be a concern.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html
note: this topic and concerns for the crematorium have already been addressed
(and I have exclusive film rights....)