• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 31, 2017, 12:14:47 PM
Happier Times - have you seen a draft of his book?  Are you familiar with the shotgun-wielding "Mr. Brock"?

I hope that George is still working on it as the early draft of the first few chapters that Ol' Gerry read was fantastic!

FRIENDSHIP.

Does it start something like this?  "I am born."

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

..maybe...

"I am born
Therefore I should eat."

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

NOTE:  This is a "fair use" teaser only for "commentary" purposes to taunt the haters and trolls who aren't able to read the work in its entirety.  This is NOT to be considered leaked content or a copyright violation.

"Home.
A simple word and one that once meant so much.
But now there was a difference.
She was gone."

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 31, 2017, 12:36:42 PM
NOTE:  This is a "fair use" teaser only for "commentary" purposes to taunt the haters and trolls who aren't able to read the work in its entirety.  This is NOT to be considered leaked content or a copyright violation.

"Home.
She was gone."

I'm sure he plans to have a proof reader for sentence structure and "tense" agreement before he has it published.  I certainly will purchase a copy when it becomes available.  :)

Thanks Ol Gerry!

"Home.
She was gone."

ugh

paladin1991

Funny.  The ad at the bottom of the page is for 'Chewy.'   They are advertising a baby shirt that says "Eat  Sleep  Poop."   Who is the evil genius that picks these ads for this thread?
I having a Scotch with my lunchtime burger and almost choked on that glorious nectar.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2017, 05:51:43 AM
I like George!
I like George just the way he is.

It's George that doesn't like me.
It's George that doesn't like his fans.

Seems George doesn't like much of anybody, but of course, if he did, he wouldn't be very entertaining now would he?

Have..
Compassion for others with Passion..

Aren't we ALL George?

Both Hate and Love

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 31, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
Have..
Compassion for others with Passion..

Aren't we ALL George?

Both Hate and Love

Haven't you read the book:

"I'm OK, You're OK, George is OK"?

"Home.
She was gone."
I might consider purchasing if.....
Falkie has "time left" to finish it
IF Falkie autographs it
IF YOU promise it WILL INCREASE IN VALUE (after his demise)

*all three "conditions" must be met

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 31, 2017, 01:33:31 PM
I might consider purchasing if.....
Falkie has "time left" to finish it
IF Falkie autographs it
IF YOU promise it WILL INCREASE IN VALUE (after his demise)

*all three "conditions" must be met

I'm sure that the limited, strawberry-stained editions would increase in value, but I'm not sure about regular copies.  I'll suggest that George make a strawberry imprint next to his signature for the special fan- / suscriber-only edition to ensure that this happens.

Since you had noted that he was working on it, I was hoping that you had seen it as I'd appreciate reading your take on what he has created so far.

"Home.
She was gone."

I have an idea for a fun game. Post a few lines and we get to guess if it is Senda or a 15 year old Goth.

Kind of like the Heavy Metal Lyric Or Bible Verse game.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/heavy-metal-lyric-or-bible-verse?utm_term=.dp21BrJVB#.mj0AvXD6v

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2017, 03:29:54 PM
I have an idea for a fun game. Post a few lines and we get to guess if it is Senda or a 15 year old Goth.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/heavy-metal-lyric-or-bible-verse?utm_term=.dp21BrJVB#.mj0AvXD6v

That sounds fun!

"I really don't know who I am in this world of piss."

GO!

paladin1991

I wish senda would show up in his own thread.  His performance art is greatly missed.  I have always loved the improvisation that invites audience participation.
It took me a while to catch on that senda is role playing.  And that we all were invited to adlib and become actors ourselves.

I need to find where a 15 year old Goth writes about driving a tricked-out, kelly green Mustang spy mobile featuring a handicapped placard.

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 03:39:23 PM
I wish senda would show up in his own thread.  His performance art is greatly missed.  I have always loved the improvisation that invites audience participation.
It took me a while to catch on that senda is role playing.  And that we all were invited to adlib and become actors ourselves.

George is top notch!  I knew what he was up to right away when he was a guest on Abes first live YouTube show, and they were trying to get their one viewer (me) to post in the live chat so that George could ban me. 

His humor is beyond compare!

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2017, 03:44:54 PM
George is top notch!  I knew what he was up to right away when he was a guest on Abes first live YouTube show, and they were trying to get their one viewer (me) to post in the live chat so that George could ban me. 

His humor is beyond compare!

I'm sending him a pm

WhiteCrow

My heart sings seeing the progress George has made with his cleaning!   Purging is good for George's soul.  He obviously needs a much bigger place though if he is striving for the zen look.

Love ALL

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 31, 2017, 03:53:13 PM
My heart sings seeing the progress George has made with his cleaning!   Purging is good for George's soul.  He obviously needs a much bigger place though if he is striving for the zen look.

Love ALL

I wish he still had his beard. It would have harmonized perfectly with the zen look, and Georges new Cockatoo Doo.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 31, 2017, 03:43:12 PM
I need to find where a 15 year old Goth writes about driving a tricked-out, kelly green Mustang spy mobile featuring a handicapped placard.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
I wish he still had his beard. It would have harmonized perfectly with the zen look, and Georges new Cockatoo Doo.
George knows all about a cockatoo. 

"Home.
She was gone."

Is this to be a Bodice Ripper with paranormal elements? 
Write the next line(s) game:

"Home.
She was gone."

And she took the whole chicken I had roasting on the rotisserie with her, the smell of lemon pepper still hanging in the air, mixed with a fading hint of cheap perfume. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 31, 2017, 06:16:47 PM
Is this to be a Bodice Ripper with paranormal elements? 
Write the next line(s) game:

"Home.
She was gone."

And she took the whole chicken I had roasting on the rotisserie with her, the smell of lemon pepper still hanging in the air, mixed with a fading hint of cheap perfume.

...and basil.  But alas, the box fan(s) blew the smell afar and....

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 31, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

"Home.
She was gone."

...and basil.  But alas, the fan blew the smell afar and....

...attracted the attention of neighbors, and outdoor kitties, who started appearing in a long line at his door.

paladin1991

"Home.
She was gone."

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2017, 06:38:33 PM
...attracted the attention of neighbors, and outdoor kitties, who started appearing in a long line at his door.

I observed the line of kitties at the front door and laughed to myself.  I smiled as I thought, 'Yes, my furry little meatballs, yes, come to senda.'    Not many ppl know that kitties are all dark meat.  I chortled silently, 'Dark meat. (Not racist, just what it is) heheheheh.  Ah yes, the taste of it.'

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 06:49:49 PM
"Home.
She was gone."

I observed the line of kitties at the front door and laughed to myself.  I smiled as I thought, 'Yes, my furry little meatballs, yes, come to senda.'    Not many ppl know that kitties are all dark meat.  I chortled silently, 'Dark meat. (Not racist, just what it is) heheheheh.  Ah yes, the taste of it.'

then it struck me, I have no Teriyaki sauce, so I got on the bus and went to the store, and bought carrots.  Carrots work better than sticks.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 31, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

"Home.
She was gone."

...and basil.  But alas, the fan blew the smell afar and..

then it struck me, I have no Teriyaki sauce, so I got on the bus and went to the store, and bought carrots.  Carrots work better than sticks.

I sat down in the bus, and fired up my broken ipad to do a video for my fans.  It seemed to the other passengers, that I was talking to myself as I started describing...