• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

themudking really messed this idea up.

L1NGUS

"Actually, it is one person, so asshole would suffice.
It is a guy and it will surprise many which member of this site is behind it.
Did I mention this person is also very lazy with their whoisguard?
If you are going to bother paying GoDaddy a little extra for the whoisguard, you better use it on ALL domains you get from them... or use Name.com and get free protection using their coupon code.

How about we have a little fun with this... I will give him 48 hours to out himself and then I will start posting the info I have. I think that sounds fair  ;D"

Let's see that "info" you have, you fucking Master Haxor.
Let's have a little fun with this. I think that sounds fair.
It's been 2 months, after all.

Bart fucking Ell - the only person you're capable of exposing is yourself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on January 08, 2014, 06:42:08 AM

i do, and always will, blame jazmunda.

heater

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2014, 05:17:00 PM
Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on Today at 06:42:08 AM

i do, and always will, blame jazmunda.

I agree with you both.

Quote from: themudking on January 08, 2014, 06:14:24 PM
I agree with you both.
:)

"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy"  -von Moltke

Ghost Gab

Quote from: L1NGUS on January 08, 2014, 01:31:02 PM
"Let's see that "info" you have, you fucking Master Haxor.
Let's have a little fun with this. I think that sounds fair.
It's been 2 months, after all.

Bart fucking Ell - the only person you're capable of exposing is yourself.

Actually the person was exposed, but the exposing was done by the person. I called the Gabcast one episode and explained I was the guy who had purchased the domain names during that somewhere in time event. Bart Ell never did mention it again. So, this may be new information to you in case you had not been following the entire Production. You can see who I am by going to our website www.rockymountainghostexplorers.com
Thanks, Mike C.

Bart Ell

I didn't mention it because I didn't even think of you idiots again until I logged in here and saw all the private messages asking me who was behind it. Here is the cut & paste I sent to everyone that asked.

QuoteThe Art of The Bluff... I never even visited "her" site, just wrote a bunch of stuff that made it sound like I knew what I was talking about and figured that would be enough to cause a meltdown... guess I was right

Everyone was pretty much laughing at how you went into meltdown mode and pulled everything down and felt the need to call in.

All you really are is a slimy self promoter who is trying to get his dick into a couple of slump busters by investing in them. I guess the sexy part of the whole sexy ghost hunters must refer to the ghosts you are hunting and not the ones doing the hunting.  When a guy sitting in his filthy living room has more views of his videos than you do then you should see it is time to cut your losses now and do something a little more honorable, like Nigerian e-mail scams.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 08, 2014, 08:23:04 PM
I didn't mention it because I didn't even think of you idiots again until I logged in here and saw all the private messages asking me who was behind it. Here is the cut & paste I sent to everyone that asked.

Everyone was pretty much laughing at how you went into meltdown mode and pulled everything down and felt the need to call in.

All you really are is a slimy self promoter who is trying to get his dick into a couple of slump busters by investing in them. I guess the sexy part of the whole sexy ghost hunters must refer to the ghosts you are hunting and not the ones doing the hunting.  When a guy sitting in his filthy living room has more views of his videos than you do then you should see it is time to cut your losses now and do something a little more honorable, like Nigerian e-mail scams.

L1NGUS

Actually the person was exposed, but the exposing was done by the person. I called the Gabcast one episode and explained I was the guy who had purchased the domain names during that somewhere in time event. Bart Ell never did mention it again. So, this may be new information to you in case you had not been following the entire Production. You can see who I am by going to our website www.rockymountainghostexplorers.com
Thanks, Mike C.

You're mistaken.

I happen to know who the asshat was trying to expose and it sure as hell wasn't you.

Nice try, Mike C.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2014, 02:57:52 AM
That makes far more sense than all the rest of the conspiratorial stuff.

I was going to warn him about possible copyright infringement for posting that picture, but the chick looks like she couldn't be bothered.

steelbot

Quote from: c337pilot on January 10, 2014, 12:39:44 AM
Falkie how are you today???
I too wonder this, sometimes daily! - but Falkie remember no matter how bad it gets, at least YOU didn't post a picture of your full name and address out there in one of your 220,000+ photostream of yourself like the infamous Casioson did over there on his Flikr page!

ziznak

Quote from: Ghost Gab on January 08, 2014, 07:48:44 PM
Thanks, Mike C.
You guys have Luna on your team!?!?!

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 10, 2014, 04:08:50 PM
Nope.

Are you the real aldousburbank? I'm used to more cryptic answers from you. For example, the real aldous would have answered by saying Dope instead of Nope.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on January 10, 2014, 04:11:49 PM
Are you the real aldousburbank? I'm used to more cryptic answers from you. For example, the real aldous would have answered by saying Dope instead of Nope.
Does the Pope Dope in the woods?

ziznak

they look a lot alike... where can one find mail order brides like these?

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on January 10, 2014, 04:34:11 PM
they look a lot alike... where can one find mail order brides like these?
The happy hunting grounds my friend, the happy hunting grounds.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 10, 2014, 04:21:16 PM
Does the Pope Dope in the woods?
Speaking of the pope, On NETFLIX the other day, while searching through genre's I stumbled upon a Romantic Foreign Drama section...some how lol, anyways they have a film about Pope Pius the XIVEIXCEOR or some shit  - but i just couldn't help and wonder how could a Movie about a pope be romantic drama?

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: steelbot on January 10, 2014, 10:18:35 PM
Speaking of the pope, On NETFLIX the other day, while searching through genre's I stumbled upon a Romantic Foreign Drama section...some how lol, anyways they have a film about Pope Pius the XIVEIXCEOR or some shit  - but i just couldn't help and wonder how could a Movie about a pope be romantic drama?

Maybe the Pope broke bread with the Flying Nun.  Maybe a paranormal romantic comedy done dramatically.