• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

I admit, I watched Georges video again this morning with my morning coffee.   :-[

damon

Quote from: grub ☕ on July 09, 2017, 07:50:27 AM
On the other hand, it's really good to see George getting comfortable in front of the LIVE YouTube camera, holding nothing back, and doing what he enjoys doing most... Yelling about the bellgab trolls.
Yelling at bellgabbers, jason callens fans and 4chan is what falkie is good at.

Quote from: grub ☕ on July 09, 2017, 07:50:27 AM
On the other hand, it's really good to see George getting comfortable in front of the LIVE YouTube camera, holding nothing back, and doing what he enjoys doing most... Yelling about the bellgab trolls.
maybe a "second layer" of bubble wrap for his screen door is in order.:.
might help, even if he leaves it open ? maybe ?
FYI
I also enjoy the "no holds barred" Falkie...

damon

Quote from: grub ☕ on July 09, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
I admit, I watched Georges video again this morning with my morning coffee.   :-[
are you ok brig?
friendship

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 07:54:52 AM
are you ok brig?
friendship

Yes, I might even watch it again later with my daughter...

I can take it.

damon

Quote from: grub ☕ on July 09, 2017, 07:56:34 AM
Yes, I might even watch it again later with my daughter...

I can take it.
ok

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 08, 2017, 08:15:34 PM
I'm sure she'll be a big draw.

I just watched literally the first two minutes. I think I am going to have to carve out a block of time to watch more.

He calls Kathy on the phone and puts her on speaker!   You hear a muffled "Hullo" followed by an an explosive
eruption of lung butter that comes through loud and clear, followed by a barely audible "sorry".

This holds promise to be a classic.................

Norm

As George went into his explosive rage two men in a boat fishing spotted the rising smoke and steam from Ferry Street...

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 07:54:07 AM
Yelling at bellgabbers, jason callens fans and 4chan is what falkie is good at.

Suggesting he budget is on the same level as suggesting he sell a few things on Ebay - they are simply the worst things a person can say

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 09, 2017, 11:47:40 AM
Suggesting he budget is on the same level as suggesting he sell a few things on Ebay - they are simply the worst things a person can say
I never said that he has to sell stuff on Ebay. I just cant think about living on about $900 dollars in the Bay Area. I know that its tough. I do know that many bellgabbers did give him some good advice in the past but he did not listen. At this point, Falkie can sink or swim now. I will not give him any of my money. If people who want to give him money, that is their money to waste. I just see that when people who send him money, he does unboxing videos. we can debate if he really needs or wants the items in question. If I give him money, I would head over to falkie's and i will make sure that I buy the item(s) then hand it over. I just do not trust him to give him the money so he can waste it. As I said in the past, I do not mind helping someone who needs help but I just do not what to waste my money. Before Falkie freaks out, I am NOT giving him any money. Its the same reason that I do not give money to people on the streets begging for money and/or food. Many of them also scamming. So if i see someone who ask for money so that they get some food. I may just buy them some food. The other day, I saw someone outside of Mcdonalds asking for money for food. I went into Mcdonalds and I got him some food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSxGMGjTSao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG0_KiM9Mv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNPo2QFwnI
If these people have problems living in the Bay area and they do have a good job with a good income. That is why many people who works in the bay move east near Sacramento where its cheaper. I do know that Falkie has a limited income so I have no good advice to give to falkie but maybe move to a lower cost of living area in california(which is a joke) or to other state.

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 11:59:42 AM
I never said that he has to sell stuff on Ebay. I just cant think about living on about $900 dollars in the Bay Area. I know that its tough...

He was going on about the person who left those comments - budgeting, putting on his big boy pants, etc

Quote from: damon on July 09, 2017, 11:59:42 AM
... I do know that Falkie has a limited income so I have no good advice to give to falkie but maybe move to a lower cost of living area in california(which is a joke) or to other state.

The mooch pays, what, $200 a month for his taxpayer subsidized apartment.  I don't think he'll find a cheaper place elsewhere.  Besides, he's told us Kathy would be bored living in Sacramento

Falkie's latest YouTube extravaganza....
IS DESTINED TO BECOME A CULT CLASSIC !
first a few friends will stumble upon as they sit around passing a joint
they will tell their friends
social media will spread the word
then comes international fame
years from now...
middle aged adults will reminisce....
(as my generation does with "Animal House")

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 09, 2017, 12:13:02 PM
He was going on about the person who left those comments - budgeting, putting on his big boy pants, etc

The mooch pays, what, $200 a month for his taxpayer subsidized apartment.  I don't think he'll find a cheaper place elsewhere.  Besides, he's told us Kathy would be bored living in Sacramento
$200 a month in the bay is a good deal.

Who knew that up until now Falkie wasn't wearing his big boy pants?

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 09, 2017, 12:17:29 PM
lol the adventures of falkie.

Wait, did she suggest he was the worst con man, as in most evil, or did she just mean he wasn't very good at it?

damon

Falkie said that is boring in sacramento? WTF. The Sacramento area is not boring but its no LA, Las vegas or San Fran but Sacramento,Roseville,Folsom and the other citys has a lot of things to do. City of Sacramento is spending a lot of money to improve the downtown area, Sacramento has http://sacmusicfest.com/artists/ which is fun.

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 09, 2017, 12:18:56 PM
Wait, did she suggest he was the worst con man, as in most evil, or did she just mean he wasn't very good at it?
Dont know

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 09, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

I'd vote "All of the above".

damon

Quote from: grub ☕ on July 09, 2017, 12:24:45 PM
I'd vote "All of the above".
Hello Brig/grub Friendship. Did you listen to the gabcast too?

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 09, 2017, 12:13:48 PM
Falkie's latest YouTube extravaganza....
IS DESTINED TO BECOME A CULT CLASSIC !
first a few friends will stumble upon as they sit around passing a joint
they will tell their friends
social media will spread the word
then comes international fame
years from now...
middle aged adults will reminisce....
(as my generation does with "Animal House")
friendship

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 09, 2017, 04:13:41 AM
I am currently working on a prank that should cause a video. But I am going to look into the ex-lax treat.

The live show just goes down hill but if you try hard you can spank it knowing that Senda is in the buff in this one.
It was not my proudest wank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bK9FOJtpX0

Finally I heard it.
Couple of days ago I was commenting that Falkie should smoke pot to ease his physical pain and to loosen up.
I said that FF never smiles or laughs but I think we got blessed with "Falkie's outburst of laughter"

In this video at 0:42~0:44 Falkie is bursting with laughter.
That deserves clipping out and making a longer loop out of it...(if someone has time and willing to do it),
it could be even used as a phone ring or GabCast /any podCast/ starter or just as a "breaker" to put listeners in a happy mood.   

(take a listen to it again),..Falkie's happy moments, they are such rarities :)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 09, 2017, 12:17:29 PM
I imagine Falkie similar to a woman who prefers shopping at a store that has their dress sizes marked..
how shall I put it....
about 4 sizes smaller than actual size so she "feels good" about buying a new dress in a "smaller size"..
Falkie (from the looks of his YUGE ASS) does a man's version !
SIZE 57 ....
WTF ?
SIZE 64, IF NOT LARGER !

has George ever considered a "before and after" video ?
he should get really STONED...
and do an after video

*Congress could view the "before and after" (regular Falkie and STONED Falkie)
and then decide finally on the legalization of marijuana !

LOL

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 02:48:04 AM
LOL,
this post reads like a novel, witty and entertaining...

He never disappoints. Or so he keeps telling me.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 09, 2017, 04:13:41 AM
I am currently working on a prank that should cause a video. But I am going to look into the ex-lax treat.

The live show just goes down hill but if you try hard you can spank it knowing that Senda is in the buff in this one.
It was not my proudest wank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bK9FOJtpX0

Is this the room of a 7 year old girl or a grown man, with all those stuffed animals and snow globes?

I like the bottle of Purell in that room...nice touch.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 09, 2017, 01:07:48 PM
He never disappoints. Or so he keeps telling me.

haha,
this one below reads like a suspense triller.. ;)

Quote from: Barking Spider on July 09, 2017, 05:42:41 AM
Nah.  I tried that for over a year with Ibby and it never worked.  I need something visual.

I actually have a proudest wank. 

My live-in GF at the time asked if I wanted to shower together and I thought, don't mind if I doooo...being a Saturday and not in a hurry, we could sneak in a quick soapy shag.  But when I moved in for the kill, she said "Stop that, I'm not in the mood."  Bitch, why did you invite me in the fuckin shower then? 

My roosevelt was none too pleased at this turn of events as he WAS in the mood.  She's soaping up under the shower head and I'm standing at the back of the shower with nothing to do, so when she turned her back to me I thought, why waste a perfectly good erection?  So I started racking it, and to my surprise, I got a groove on.  She started shampooing her hair and I calculated the time remaining before I would get caught and thought, I might actually be able to bring this one home.

I put it in third gear and just at that moment -- proving that there is, indeed, a god and he loves all of his children, sinners though we may be -- she bent over to wash the shampoo out of her hair.  And I got a twofer out of that manoeuver because it also provided a convenient landing spot for the streams of thick ropey scoot that came firing out of my bacon bazooka.  Of course she never noticed the difference, raindrops are raindrops.

And the best part was when she finished rinsing and she stood back up and said, "Do my back" and I replied that I already had.