• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 08:16:13 AM
943 items on his Amazon wish list?  :o
Don't tell me a cargo shipping container....a 40 footer no less, is on his Amazon wish list

In his mind does he think someone is going to foot the bill for all 943 items ?
OR is he just wanting to provide 943 choices for his 2341 suscribers....
HEY, wait !
He needs more items on his Amazon wish list !
2341 suscribers !
ONLY 943 items !
*and he will need someone to coordinate so he does not receive duplicate orders !

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 08:09:42 AM
...but but, he wants to be miles and miles from any other human....

not to mention he shaved his beard.  :'(

Any 'other' human? You are assuming a little too much about Senda. I think we ought to keep an open mind pending further evidence.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 11, 2017, 09:08:06 AM
In his mind does he think someone is going to foot the bill for all 943 items ?
OR is he just wanting to provide 943 choices for his 2341 suscribers....
HEY, wait !
He needs more items on his Amazon wish list !
2341 suscribers !
ONLY 943 items !
*and he will need someone to coordinate so he does not receive duplicate orders !

Any chance you might contribute something amusing rather than spamming this thread with random shit? Asking for a friend.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 07:41:23 AM
I think WhiteCrow getting a time out just now, has been my favorite thing so far.  I hope he comes tells us what he kept doing.

haha  ;D

I made a few Chats suggesting that Chefist's Happy Times"   Foster Brook's character and George would be a great comedy team .. George told me to knock it off or he'd ban me. I replied again that many comedy teams don't like each other but stay together because the money is so good.. after George said  he doesn't care  much for Chefist. I got a time out ban for that comment.

This was after I advised George that a container home wouldn't be a good idea for resale value and doubtful it could be used to as collateral on Bank loan because it would be considered non standard construction. I also stated that I wouldn't want a container home in my neighborhood because it could reduce values of other homes.  George gave many good replies to my questions and concerns.

George also said he would have preferred the White Crow Hoodie I sent him to be plain. I assumed he didn't like the design.

I also wished George good luck with his many  Dreams and suggested he find a partner that was wealthy..George replied with a long discussion about his realtionship with Kathy.

George seemed to be having fun during the short time I was listening..

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 09:50:49 AM
I made a few Chats suggesting that Chefist's Happy Times"  Foster Brooks character and George would be a great comedy team .. George told me to knock it off or he'd ban me. I replied again that many comedy teams dont like each other after George said  he doesn't care  much for Chefist. I got a time out for that comment.

This was after I advised George that a container home wouldn't be a good idea for resale value and doubtful it could be used to as collateral on Bank loan because it would be considered non standard construction. I also stated that I wouldn't want a container home in my neighborhood because it could reduce values of other homes.  George gave many good replies to my questions and concerns.

George also said he would have preferred the White Crow Hoodie I sent him to be plain. I assumed he didn't like the design.

And just remember Crow, it's none of your damn business how George plans to save for his container home and the property on which it will sit. 

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 09:50:49 AM
I made a few Chats suggesting that Chefist's Happy Times"   Foster Brook's character and George would be a great comedy team .. George told me to knock it off or he'd ban me. I replied again that many comedy teams don't like each other but stay together because the money is so good.. after George said  he doesn't care  much for Chefist. I got a time out ban for that comment.

I also wished George good luck with his many  Dreams and suggested he find a partner that was wealthy..George replied with a long discussion about his realtionship with Kathy.

Thank You for filling me in WhiteCrow.  I try to stay awake, but it's just too late my time, unless i just happen to be awake that time of night.   :-*

Ya done good!!!!   ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 11, 2017, 10:00:44 AM
And just remember Crow, it's none of your damn business how George plans to save for his container home and the property on which it will sit.

Yes .. George made that fact perfectly clear to me.
Hopefully he will consider some of my "realistic" advice.. but who knows? maybe George container home plan is a viable project. George seemed to have put a lot of time into researching them.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2017, 09:14:30 AM
Any chance you might contribute something amusing rather than spamming this thread with random shit? Asking for a friend.
"close" to the chance you begin to even show a slight hint of intelligence
*my friend is suspicious you "are" FALKIE....true ?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 11, 2017, 10:23:02 AM
"close" to the chance you begin to even show a slight hint of intelligence
*my friend is suspicious you "are" FALKIE....true ?

That probably sounded better in the original Mongolian.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 10:13:30 AM
Thank You for filling me in WhiteCrow. 

It's best if you conduct these assignations via PM.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2017, 10:26:39 AM
It's best if you conduct these assignations via PM.

I dream of the night George does a live show, and everyone in the chat keeps saying something to make George give them time out, over and over  ;D

damon

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
I dream of the night George does a live show, and everyone in the chat keeps saying something to make George give them time out, over and over  ;D
that would be funny. But i just wish that george would just go away and stay away from computers and other electronic devices. I hope that he understands that no one likes him because he is a loser. He is a train wreck and most people do love a good train wreck. I really think that George's worst enemy is george senda and the sewergabbers. Most of the sewergabbers are just a bunch of loveable teddy bears.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2017, 10:25:20 AM
That probably sounded better in the original Mongolian.
Your wit and intelligence are unsurpassed, Sir
May I inquire, Sir, are you perhaps a Rhodes Scholar and Oxford Grad ?

damon

I really think that George is the real troll because that is how he gets traffic to his channel and his blogs.

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 11, 2017, 10:51:39 AM
Your wit and intelligence are unsurpassed, Sir
May I inquire, Sir, are you perhaps a Rhodes Scholar and Oxford Grad ?
He is one smart cookie.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Damon on June 11, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
that would be funny. But i just wish that george would just go away and stay away from computers and other electronic devices. I hope that he understands that no one likes him because he is a loser. He is a train wreck and most people do love a good train wreck.

After 2,382 pages of George's musing thread that's a rather harsh statement...

Like all of us George is trying to find his way through the many problems associated with morbid obesity and living in a post industrial society. He has taken upon himself to be responsible for 12 kitty cats. Just saying..I would never undertake such a huge responsibility. Would you?

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

Like all of us George is trying to find his way through the many problems associated with morbid obesity and living in a post industrial society. He has taken upon himself to be responsible for 12 kitty cats. Just saying..I would never undertake such a huge responsibility. Would you?
He should just worry less about US bellgabbers more about himself

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 11, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

I didn't even have to try....It wasn't much of a challenge to get banned.. George like the Evil One is a control freak meglomanic..little tin horn dictators bent on ruling their silly domain.. both could be great if they had an once of leadership skills...

just saying ... "No man is an Island"

Love ALL

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 11:03:11 AM
I didn't even have to try....It wasn't much of a challenge to get banned.. George like the Evil One is a control freak meglomanic..little tin horn dictators bent on ruling their silly domain.. both could be great if they had an once of leadership skills...

Love ALL
Yes you are right about no man is an island.

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 11, 2017, 11:34:51 AM
But Damon is very awesome, just like Brig, MV, Jaz, The Mudking and Whitecrow.
This is very true too.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 11, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

Love ALL

Praise MV!