• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 11:27:07 AM
No way, man! Guns are bad and only the authorities should have them. One time this bad kid tried to get me to fire one but I said no! I think he was in a gang maybe.  :)

Yeah, its why the USA only has about 30000 gun deaths a year. You were right to decline.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:25:50 AM
I never said they would.. Just as owning an airlner doesn't make you a pilot.  You said there was no such thing as a sniper rifle

Eh? What has all that to do with whether there is such a thing as a sniper rifle?

There are accurized rifles that snipers use but like "assault weapon" "sniper rifle" is a term the media uses to make things sound scarier than they are and video games made it even worse.

360 no scope pwnage!

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 02:46:48 AM
Perhaps less drinking of the "rubbing" alcohole and a little more reading growing up would have helped you. But I fear it is too late for the likes of you.
sometimes people are just born brain compromised into a disfunctional family, and thus they act as they do
you and Falkie are textbook examples

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 11:32:40 AM
There are accurized rifles that snipers use but like "assault weapon" "sniper rifle" is a term the media uses to make things sound scarier than they are and video games made it even worse.

How is an idiot like you allowed anything more dangerous than a wax crayon?

mikuthing01

Pud, what is the black bit on the end of this guns barrel?

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

lulz, falkie is a noguns faggot, the airport shooter used a handgun not a rifle. And there is no such thing as a sniper rifle falkie plays to many vidja games.

I just grabbed that video because it was new and short.  I want to get him to talk about the loveley glitter bomb I sent him. He seems to be avoiding talking about it. I had no intention of giving a gun nut a hard on but I should have known better.

On the real subject - Falkie, release the unboxing video, you film all of them so I know you filmed it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 11:45:53 AM
Pud, what is the black bit on the end of this guns barrel?

The suppressor or the breach at the other end on top forward of the scope? Does it give you a hard on? 

Ciardelo

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Pauper" on January 07, 2017, 11:43:03 AM
sometimes people are just born brain compromised into a disfunctional family, and thus they act as they do
you and Falkie are textbook examples
ooo burn.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:47:46 AM
The suppressor or the breach at the other end on top?

Wow i am impressed i thought you would call it a silencer (they don't exist either). But even supressers dont make the cool *pew*pew*pew* sounds like they do in the movies.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 11:46:21 AM
I just grabbed that video because it was new and short.  I want to get him to talk about the loveley glitter bomb I sent him.
Hahaha!

On the real subject - Falkie, release the unboxing video, you film all of them so I know you filmed it.
That would be a ratings success!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:47:46 AM
The suppressor or the breach at the other end on top forward of the scope? Does it give you a hard on?

My answer would have been "Who gives a flying fuck?" but yours sounds more accurate.

Ciardelo

I just grabbed that video because it was new and short.  I want to get him to talk about the loveley glitter bomb I sent him. He seems to be avoiding talking about it. I had no intention of giving a gun nut a hard on but I should have known better.

are you sure about that?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 11:50:06 AM
My answer would have been "Who gives a flying fuck?"
I'm partial to "Who gives a rat's ass?" myself.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 11:50:16 AM
are you sure about that?

He films all of his mystery packages.

I would bet all the guns that I own that he filmed it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 11:49:46 AM
Wow i am impressed i thought you would call it a silencer (they don't exist either). But even supressers dont make the cool *pew*pew*pew* sounds like they do in the movies.

No need to be impressed. I just don't get all sweaty in my pants when I see firearms. I moved on in life from firing them;  motorbikes, girls, booze, more motorbikes. I had my firearm phase in my teens.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 11:57:00 AM
He films all of his mystery packages.

I would bet all the guns that I own that he filmed it.

LOLZ...what did you send him that had glitter on it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 11:57:29 AM
I had my firearm phase in my teens.

So, you were a thug for the queen back before you became just a sycophant?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2017, 12:00:34 PM
So, you were a thug for the queen back before you became just a sycophant?  ???

Pretty much. So?

Quote from: Chefist on January 07, 2017, 11:58:54 AM
LOLZ...what did you send him that had glitter on it?

An bomb from ruindays.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0yjATpkDxM

A while ago I told a few people that they need to stop saying "Someone should do such and such." and just do it. That was right after I sent it. It took a while because of New Years.

I was just sick of people saying that they should send poop or whatever. Figured I would just do it then later say I did. And there were people that knew it was coming and know it arrived but that is all I know.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 07, 2017, 12:09:34 PM
An bomb from ruindays.com

A while ago I told a few people that they need to stop saying "Someone should do such and such." and just do it. That was right after I sent it. It took a while because of New Years.

I was just sick of people saying that they should send poop or whatever. Figured I would just do it then later say I did. And there were people that knew it was coming and know it arrived but that is all I know.

That's so funny that you noticed it on his shirt...when did you send it? I wonder if George has even done laundry since he opened the gag?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 11:48:17 AM
ooo burn.
ooo burn ?
better have that checked out.
(haven't been with any questionable contacts with animals or Falkie lately, have you?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 07, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4PSqGpcUQE

Wow, its fortunate that the person who he had that conversation with is totally trustworthy and didn't post it on sewergab!

It must be the evil MV's Cabalâ,,¢ and the spyware again. Dammit!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LittleChris on January 07, 2017, 12:24:26 PM
Did George just say someone broke into his house on Monday?

And steal his firetrap? Just looking at that screen shot, he's no chance if he had a fire.

Quote from: Chefist on January 07, 2017, 12:16:43 PM
That's so funny that you noticed it on his shirt...when did you send it? I wonder if George has even done laundry since he opened the gag?

I sent it Thursday the 28th and he got it Thursday the 5th. He would have been wearing the rust sweeter at that time.

Noticing it on his shirt might be described as "creative story telling to evoke a response."