• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 01:58:09 PM
That Empress dude was trolling him pretty hard for awhile...maybe Shay knows what happened.

What a shame...a CTR troll drove him off...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 04, 2017, 07:08:53 AM
We at HHQ wanted to extend a personal thank you to Jason Callan for subscribing to our official H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. YouTube channel and to MV for tweeting new videos, giving FalkieLEAKSâ,,¢ a new audience that they can cherish for years to come, long after the Pittsburg(h) Pauper has died from an obesity-related illness. Be sure to whitelist SewerGab.com and buy some eCigs from the link at the top of the page.

Enjoy the audio and take care, My Legion.

Subscribed

I thought Barfly was very interesting !
:-(
I miss Barfly

bateman

Oh lordy. RS, do you remember the actual mayo post(s) on Redbook? I got a PM a few years ago from someone who was digging into old accounts of his & said she saw it somewhere, but never saw any screenshots to back it up. Hilarious piece of Falkie lore either way, really.

Daggit

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
Oh lordy. RS, do you remember the actual mayo post(s) on Redbook? I got a PM a few years ago from someone who was digging into old accounts of his & said she saw it somewhere, but never saw any screenshots to back it up. Hilarious piece of Falkie lore either way, really.

It might have originally come to light on redbook but I thought he also talked about it on one of the first gab cast episodes he appeared on.

venix

Quote from: LittleShits on January 04, 2017, 01:33:16 PM
I heard it second hand.  I didn't believe  the rape incident either. The man is sick and needs to be put back into a mental hospital.

Hi LC. How's Laura?

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 01:58:09 PM
That Empress dude was trolling him pretty hard for awhile...maybe Shay knows what happened.

Lol he left after spazing out on us calling heather a sex worker, since he claimed he knew her parents personally. When he was confusing this Heather for the famous heather wade

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on January 04, 2017, 03:01:55 PM
It might have originally come to light on redbook but I thought he also talked about it on one of the first gab cast episodes he appeared on.

I believe it was the first or second. The beauty of it, he was so matter of fact about it.

SredniVashtar

Falkie and mayo go together like ham and eggs, or Kathy and cockroaches. I don't care  whether it's actually true or not, its a vital part of the Senda mythos and I will gouge the eyes out of any bastard who tries to take it away from me.

effluenza

Quote from: brig on January 04, 2017, 09:32:35 AM
George looks like he's really suffering...

He is requesting that people bring him bottles of Whiskey if they want to.

https://youtu.be/PRoI83PmzfQ

Does Falkie not realize that Emergency Rooms are designed for EMERGENCIES? You do not plan a trip to the Emergency Room. That is the exact opposite to an emergency. Go to a clinic for your fake ailments you oxygen waster.

chefist

Quote from: effluenza on January 04, 2017, 03:17:38 PM
Does Falkie not realize that Emergency Rooms are designed for EMERGENCIES? You do not plan a trip to the Emergency Room. That is the exact opposite to an emergency. Go to a clinic for your fake ailments you oxygen waster.

Seems like there are so many more clinics open now. I see them all the time at Walgreens, CVC, RiteAid, etc...

Using the emergency room is irresponsible...but then look at who we are talking about.

Daggit

Falkie is so narcissistic that he actually believes he's an entitled motherfucker and has the right to treat the ER as his personal doctor. Heaven forbid there's a brown person in front of him.

Yorkshire pud

Okay, if you were new, we'd let this go. But you're not, and will be recieving a visit from the Cabal; Enforcement Division.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 03:20:12 PM
Seems like there are so many more clinics open now. I see them all the times at Walgreens, CVC, RiteAid, etc...

Using the emergency room is irresponsible...but then look at who we are talking about.

And he's going to go about his sore throat. I hope the over stretched medic 'accidentally' reams it out with a slipped scalpel.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2017, 03:25:15 PM
And he's going to go about his sore throat. I hope the over stretched medic 'accidentally' reams it out with a slipped scalpel.

I hope they make him wait for hours...imagine having to sit next to him in the waiting room. That would be most unpleasant.

ONeill

Quote from: bateman on January 04, 2017, 02:54:54 PM
... but never saw any screenshots to back it up.

And who cares? The mayo story is true because it deserves to be true!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 03, 2017, 03:17:45 AM
I have inquired of The Master as to why he requires so many cans of Barbasol shaving cream, and anxiously await his reply.

I'm also still trying to figure out why he bought more of the grape gummy candy when he talks at length about how bad it is and how much disdain he has for all of the chemicals in it.  Curiouser and curiouser...
Perhaps George is going for the "Kojak look" & that is why he needs shaving cream.

chefist

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 04, 2017, 03:34:09 PM
Perhaps George is going for the "Kojak look" & that is why he needs shaving cream.

Or he's lost what little sanity he had left...

Quote from: Chefist on January 04, 2017, 03:37:39 PM
Or he's lost what little sanity he had left...

Oh my gosh I hope not Chefist.  I did enjoy Jason Callon calling in on the the first Martinez show.

effluenza

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 04, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

His head looks like a fucking egg.