• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 20, 2016, 10:48:46 AM
Our cyber fraud analysts are continuing to monitor the financial transactions of a one, Anthony George Senda, for possible illegal activities.

Here is the latest traffic mined from the dark web:

Just transferred $76 in donations to my bank account.
hahaha
what is Falkie going to do when the government asks for his bank records and begin to question him on all his unreported donations and c2c income ??

what if someone notified Donald Trump about a welfare fraud occurring somewhere in Martinez, CA. ?

locally a panhandler was nailed as they were on welfare and failed to report their donations.
(besides being booted off welfare, they had to pay back $923 and serve 90 days in jail)

evidence against Falkie goes way back.
remember the underwear and $60 donation on YouTube ?
did he remember to report his change in income ?

Quote from: akwilly on December 20, 2016, 06:48:23 AM
oh brig, please tell me that is not made of skin

Either way, wood is involved.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2016, 09:21:56 AM
he was slow to anger,

Senda believes he's slow to anger. 

...times about 800 videos.  Delusional chucklefuck

He also convinced that he's "kind and gentle."  I guess beating Kathy until her face is black and blue doesn't factor in to that assessment.

Lilith

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 20, 2016, 11:57:50 AM
Either way, wood is involved.

Yes, but THAT flute is not my flute, it is a cheap flute added in with photoshop.  My vintage plumwood alto Johannes Adler flute from Germany, was very offended.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on December 20, 2016, 12:01:50 PM
Senda believes he's slow to anger. 

...times about 800 videos.  Delusional chucklefuck

He also convinced that he's "kind and gentle."  I guess beating Kathy until her face is black and blue doesn't factor in to that assessment.

Senda as we know ignores his self confessed crimes,and indiscretions (twitching) when they come back to bite him in the ass. And then goes on the attack when someone else quotes him, as if the Senda quoted, is one in a parallel universe and nothing to do with the one in ours.

#CROOKEDFALKIE
#TWITCHIEFALKIE
(vote for your favorite, or submit one)

Lilith

Not a word about Kathy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2fVxJJkpS0

George mentions that YouTube will no longer be paying him for his "NewsVideos" because YouTube wants to help only the "Big Guys" get paid for news, or something like that, but I found this little clip in YouTubes help menu that might be the real reason.  George does use other peoples online pictures for his news reports.  Maybe if he went out and took his own picures of the events, they would pay him for his news reports.  YouTube attachment I read below.

Lilith

Quote from: MV® XP on December 20, 2016, 07:35:02 PM
Noooo! Never surrender!

Well, as long as I know I have your support MV, and you don't mind the gifs my friends might make, that some bellgabbers might find offensive, then I will go turn them back on, knowing I can tell them that all my friends gifs are MV approved.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on December 20, 2016, 07:49:19 PM
Well, as long as I know I have your support MV, and you don't mind the gifs my friends might make, that some bellgabbers might find offensive, then I will go turn them back on, knowing I can tell them that all my friends gifs are MV approved.
Remember, Brig, it is the giffing season.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: brigileaks on December 19, 2016, 06:25:35 PM
Praise MV!!!!

I think this one would be funnier if the "splat" was alien green tho.  dunno...

chefist

Omg I was just going to post the video...Lolz..You "beat" me to it...

I wonder if he used the plunger excuse?

https://youtu.be/YG5v9CIxOOE

damon

Quote from: Chefist on December 20, 2016, 08:14:27 PM

I wonder if they are related?

Lilith

He can't even keep a beat.

Nobody

Quote from: brig on December 20, 2016, 07:49:19 PM
Well, as long as I know I have your support MV, and you don't mind the gifs my friends might make, that some bellgabbers might find offensive,

If it's any help, please stop and consider for a moment that the primary subject of this thread is a morbidly obese man who takes (and shares) pictures of himself in a shirtless condition, who lives in a filthy apartment that he also insists on photographing (and sharing), and who, worst of all, seems to have made a minor career out of perpetrating contemptible frauds largely predicated upon evoking (and abusing) sympathy and compassion in others.

Once you have done this, it quickly becomes apparent that the Offence-O-Meter pegged a long, long time ago in this thread, and has remained in that condition ever since. 

brigileaks

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 20, 2016, 12:03:34 PM
Yes, but THAT flute is not my flute, it is a cheap flute added in with photoshop.  My vintage plumwood alto Johannes Adler flute from Germany, was very offended.

Just so brig's vintage plumwood alto Johannes Adler flute from Germany doesn't get offended.

brigileaks

brig's vintage plumwood alto Johannes Adler skin flute from Germany sure does get around.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 20, 2016, 06:54:31 PM
Not a word about Kathy...

Patience, Brigsie.  A good con takes time to construct.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 20, 2016, 06:54:31 PM
George mentions that YouTube will no longer be paying him for his "NewsVideos" because YouTube wants to help only the "Big Guys" get paid for news, or something like that, but I found this little clip in YouTubes help menu that might be the real reason.  George does use other peoples online pictures for his news reports.  Maybe if he went out and took his own picures of the events, they would pay him for his news reports.  YouTube attachment I read below.

Yeah, the fucking turd who considers himself "honest, decent, and caring" steals content from the REAL news media for his profit, and is outraged, OUTRAGED I tell you, that YouTube won't pay him for ripping off other people intellectual property!  Why, it's insane!  Not letting someone profit from STEALING?   How will Senda ever survive?

On to this video:

[plays 10 seconds of incomprehensible noise]  "The Mexicans love to celebrate Christmas and New Years with fireworks..." 

Oh, the Mexicans love that, do they?  What the FUCK do you know about Mexicans besides hating them for taking up YOUR social services, you disgusting worthless fatbody?

Just kill yourself Senda.  Do the world a favor.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2016, 07:58:13 PM
Remember, Brig, it is the grifting season.

Corrected for Casa Sendamemoney

Lilith

Quote from: brigileaks on December 20, 2016, 09:41:23 PM
Just so brig's vintage plumwood alto Johannes Adler flute from Germany doesn't get offended.

MUCH better  ;D :-*

That reminds me of when I removed the rest of the old flaking varnish finish, and did a hand rubbed wax finish myself.  It took me days and days, but it looks beautiful, even more beautiful than the original finish.  The one I use has no keys, but I have another one with a key on the foot to make it easier to reach for beginners, that still has the original finish, and the original foot key, but even tho it's original, it's not nearly as pretty.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 20, 2016, 10:19:19 PM
MUCH better  ;D :-*

That reminds me of when I removed the rest of the old flaking varnish finish, and did a hand rubbed wax finish myself.  It took me days and days, but it looks beautiful, even more beautiful than the original finish.  The one I use has no keys, but I have another one with a key on the foot to make it easier to reach for beginners, that still has the original finish, and the original foot key, but even tho it's original, it's not nearly as pretty.

What I got from this post.

"I polished it for days"

"It's a foot long"

Brigsie, you naughty girl.

Lilith

I preserved our Christmas Tribute to George on Soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/brigdenholm/more-joyous-christmas-music

You can click the little circle at the bottom to hear it replay, over and over again.