• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 22, 2016, 06:44:19 AM
Is Falkie trying to save a few bucks to purchase more Halloween decorations by cutting his own hair?

Where's the unboxing video for his new Flowbee ??

A bonus image because Senda's mother was afraid that he would bring fleas into her apartment when he would visit:

Quote from: area51drone on September 22, 2016, 01:51:29 AM
Sewergabbers, this news is for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhSg1HgrVb0

George needs money and they ARE going to clean his apartment. He seriously should go on the show Hoarders.
Of course, this clip will show you how he will react when they start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qs2nKAbXPg

dipp, remember this? You're quite the hacker. ♿

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Laughing Gator on September 22, 2016, 10:39:59 AM
He seriously should go on the show Hoarders.

I am absolutely addicted to that show.

chefist

Quote from: mv on September 22, 2016, 01:00:43 PM

I tried to watch it a couple of times, but it so disgusted me that I just had to turn it off. Strange that I could easily watch a liver transplant, but the hoarders program would sicken me.

Yorkshire pud

The story so far:

George Senda has recently visited his favourite haircutting emporium, where he approached the Central American looking gentleman proprietor in order to enquire about having his unruly barnet shorn. Unaware the hairdressers has been infected with a special version of MV's tactical strike spyware, Senda decides that as there's only the two of them in the establishment anything he says will simply be a case of 'he said, he said'...

However, the transcript is as follows:

"Hi, I'm George Senda, The guy from Pitsburg, tee emm, how yer doin?"

"Good morning Sir; I'm very well than..."

"Okay, I haven't got all day, I need a Haircut"

"Erm, of course Sir, please si..."

"Yeah I know where to sit goddamit, do you think I'm stoopid or summin?"

"Certainly Sir; Now how how would you like your hair cutting?"

"I'm a Youtoob star by the way, have you heard of Youtoob; I guess not"

"Yes, of course Sir, I have heard of Youtube"

"You have? But you're non Caucasian, how can you have heard of Youtoob?"

"Very simple Sir, I have several videos I've uploaded. Time lapse of my Bonsia trees, and also some interesting help yourself videos about money saving tips. By the way how do you want your hair cutting?"

"That sounds really boring; I know George Noory"

"Your hair Sir?

"What about it. Shouldn't you be back in Mexico?"

"I was born in Martinez. So Mexico is a foreign country to me; why would I go there?"

"Well, dumbass; You're a friggin Mexican aren't you?"

"My parents were yes; Your hair, how do you want it cutting?"

"Oh, do it however you want. Just get it done, the sooner I'm outta here the better!"

"Certainly Sir; it will be my pleasure. In fact, you can have it on the house"

"Yeah? Well I was going to complain about you anyway if I hadn't been given it for free, so that will do I guess"

"Certainly Sir. Sit back, close your eyes and relax"

To be continued.

Tiggy + Falkie= Figgy?  Talkie?  A match made in Heaven anyhow?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2016, 01:05:42 PM
I tried to watch it a couple of times, but it so disgusted me that I just had to turn it off. Strange that I could easily watch a liver transplant, but the hoarders program would sicken me.

what if a liver transplant were conducted in a hoarder's home?

Lilith

I wonder if someguy827 is a bellgabber by another name?  If not, he should be. IMO.

I do not get the whole OLG thing. We all know he is a persona so who cares if he is younger than he says his character is?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 22, 2016, 02:44:39 PM
I do not get the whole OLG thing. We all know he is a persona so who cares if he is younger than he says his character is?

No matter what the age Good Old Gerry will always be 'Ol Gerry to me.

Quote from: brig on September 22, 2016, 04:31:46 PM
No matter what the age Good Old Gerry will always be 'Ol Gerry to me.

He'll always be lecherous old Gerry, notorious barfly to me.

Quote from: brig on September 22, 2016, 02:35:27 PM
I wonder if someguy827 is a bellgabber by another name?  If not, he should be. IMO.

Yeah old Gerry

scentless

Quote from: mv on September 22, 2016, 01:00:43 PM

I can't get enough. When you hear the term "cat fluid" you are forever a better person. Matt Paxton, one of the cleaners found cat fluid in a fridge drawer. Owner was like, "Yeah, some rotten food. Cept for them there cat skulls."

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 22, 2016, 04:39:07 PM
He'll always be lecherous old Gerry, notorious barfly to me.

I would totally wear that!

Quote from: Laughing Gator on September 22, 2016, 10:39:59 AM
George needs money and they ARE going to clean his apartment. He seriously should go on the show Hoarders...

I thought Falkie didn't clean his apartment because he didn't want to.  Because it was 'work'.  Isn't that what he said?

The times he had 'inspections', if he really had them and it wasn't some sort of begging ploy, he put them off for months, agonized over them, had all sorts of excuses why certain things didn't need to be done, but in the end he did it.  Didn't he?  If someone is able to clean up after themselves, then they ought to do so, not expect someone else to do it. 

So he's getting a 'caregiver'.  ''Take up tuh three days to clean ever'thing up in here, go through stuff, throw it out, vacuum, do a massive clean, kitchen, bathroom, floors, carpets, ever'thing'', says Tubby on his latest video

WAIT!!  ''Go through stuff''?  ''Throw it out''?  Really?  Somehow I don't think Falkie's idea of someone going through his stuff and throwing it out is the same as the 'caregiver's' idea of how that works.

Oh can someone please talk Falkie into having his iJunk set up and recording when the maid comes?

By the way, remember his 'storage units' 'in Sacramento'.  After claiming to have taken some things there, did we ever hear a thing about it again?  How much it was costing him, him either retrieving it or bitching about not having a way to go get it - he's never listed it in the expenses he needs help with, or expenses he pays for Kathy.

I don't think he ever took anything to storage, I think it was the beginning of some attempt to ask for money that he forgot about.  I think Kathy had things in Patty's garage, but we only heard about her things being peed on by rats, not his.  I think he has everything in there he's had from the beginning, except maybe a few old magazines, pizza boxes, and fast food wrappers.

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on September 22, 2016, 06:54:01 PM
I would totally wear that!

It's missing the matching vest and suit jacket he  must have been going casual

akwilly

Quote from: MAX on September 22, 2016, 07:07:06 PM
It's missing the matching vest and suit jacket he  must have been going casual
Ya he's also not wearing some awesome medallions or big ass pinky rings lol

Nice haircut Senda, looks like a lot of thought went into your new hairdo.  I'm sure your new hair cut will make a Great first impression with your new caregiver.  Next stop group home, Big Boy.

bateman

'Caregiver' almost sounds interchangeable with 'provider'. I hope Falkie doesn't get the wrong idea about this poor woman.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Keyser Söze on September 22, 2016, 07:44:13 PM

Nice haircut Senda, looks like a lot of thought went into your new hairdo.  I'm sure your new hair cut will make a Great first impression with your new caregiver.  Next stop group home, Big Boy.

Wow. It looks just like the Donald's, but backwards. Good stuff.

jazmunda

Quote from: Keyser Söze on September 22, 2016, 07:44:13 PM

No wonder he loses his glasses all the time. They're clinging on for dear life.

Also for a guy that doesn't have a spare dime to his name that chin is sure expanding exponentially.

Senda must be "North Korean"
(Didn't anyone notice the haircut?)

and OLG....
are you, the circle jerk of trust and Casio still fuckin' pull in' Falkie's "leg"?
Ewwww

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 22, 2016, 06:55:37 PM
I thought Falkie didn't clean his apartment because he didn't want to.  Because it was 'work'.  Isn't that what he said?

The times he had 'inspections', if he really had them and it wasn't some sort of begging ploy, he put them off for months, agonized over them, had all sorts of excuses why certain things didn't need to be done, but in the end he did it.  Didn't he?  If someone is able to clean up after themselves, then they ought to do so, not expect someone else to do it. 

So he's getting a 'caregiver'.  ''Take up tuh three days to clean ever'thing up in here, go through stuff, throw it out, vacuum, do a massive clean, kitchen, bathroom, floors, carpets, ever'thing'', says Tubby on his latest video

WAIT!!  ''Go through stuff''?  ''Throw it out''?  Really?  Somehow I don't think Falkie's idea of someone going through his stuff and throwing it out is the same as the 'caregiver's' idea of how that works.

Oh can someone please talk Falkie into having his iJunk set up and recording when the maid comes?

The caregiver is also going to take out the bottles and cans he has there.

Does he think they will take them to the recycle center then bring back his ten dollars and thoirty cents?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 22, 2016, 08:08:01 PM
The caregiver is also going to take out the bottles and cans he has there.

Does he think they will take them to the recycle center then bring back his ten dollars and thoirty cents?

I wonder when the caregiver is scheduled to arrive on the scene?  I am anxiously awaiting to watch Sendas' first video about his caregiver.  He should always broadcast from there IMO.

paladin1991

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 22, 2016, 07:31:52 AM
LMFAO      ;D
Edit: My first run in w/ QK was in the political threads.
He liked getting wound up.
Can you imagine if he was still posting there now ? Dude would probably pop an artery. :o
I really think MV should get off his pasty (yet, ooooh so pliable) ass and invite QK back and give him a thread of his own.  Hell, I'm thinking of starting my own thread.  I know MV can use the diaper money.