• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 04:22:39 PM
It was a pun.

See you wrote barley rather than barely, and barley is a grain like wheat so, ahh never mind.

I understand, the other I didn't catch. You're sharp.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 02:44:32 PM
No, my friend.  It is none other than Benjamin Creme of Share International.  He was once a guest with Mr. Noory on Coast To Coast AM, joining the program to discuss his master, Lord Maitreya.  Mr. Noory had to end the interview prematurely as he became physically ill just speaking to the man.  Many of his listeners e-mailed in to let him know that they too became ill just from listening to it - a most unusual phenomenon indeed!

It dawned on me during the GabCast, when I referred to myself as the Master's "conduit," that I serve George in a very similar capacity as Creme does Maitreya.  I am often the one to dispense the Master's wisdom in this thread as he no longer wishes to participate here in person.

Noory claims that's his best show of all time.

Spy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 19, 2016, 05:16:02 PM
Noory claims that's his best show of all time.

Noory picking his best show is like a dog deciding which of its turds is the best.

A Noorey fan is going to have to explain Senda's latest video. I do not get it.

dipp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 02:20:41 PM
No, he just said that he was sexually aroused looking at an underage little teenage girl because she was cute and quite busty.

I was looking through Falkie's "liked" list, on youtube a few days ago.
And though it's since been deleted, one of his "liked" video's, was of two spanish/mexican looking women with their huge boobs sticking out.
Considering they looked quite Mexican, I think it's safe to assume  Falkie really doesn't care what nationality or age they are.
As long as they have huge tits.

God.. Did I just defend falkie? maybe that's enough internet for today for me.

Also, I see he has taken to "liking" his own videos recently.  I guess he has to protect himself from the evil forces of Callan by upping his numbers himself.

Quote from: dipp on September 19, 2016, 06:04:15 PM
I was looking through Falkie's "liked" list, on youtube a few days ago.
And though it's since been deleted, one of his "liked" video's, was of two spanish/mexican looking women with their huge boobs sticking out.
Considering they looked quite Mexican, I think it's safe to assume  Falkie really doesn't care what nationality or age they are.
As long as they have huge tits.

God.. Did I just defend falkie? maybe that's enough internet for today for me.

Also, I see he has taken to "liking" his own videos recently.  I guess he has to protect himself from the evil forces of Callan by upping his numbers himself.

It has not been deleted.

Falkie has been going through all of his videos and liking them. He has pushed it down to about page 3 in his liked section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnRzwqsVgoA

What a pain in the ass it must be to go and give all those videos just 1 extra like.

And if you watch his video of crap he bought at Safeway he got several frozen dinners that he will be reviewing. Last time he did a frozen dinner review he took points off because parts of it were still cold.

effluenza

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 03:52:14 PM

George's reply:

Geoebels was thin
Your avatar if that is you is fat.

Falkie has got to be the dumbest Fuck on the internet.

dipp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 06:26:27 PM
It has not been deleted.

Falkie has been going through all of his videos and liking them. He has pushed it down to about page 3 in his liked section.

What a pain in the ass it must be to go and give all those videos just 1 extra like.

And if you watch his video of crap he bought at Safeway he got several frozen dinners that he will be reviewing. Last time he did a frozen dinner review he took points off because parts of it were still cold.
I remember someone mentioning that.

Callan has also done frozen dinners. I wonder who did them first..   
I suppose I should look but my time is money and I don't get 100.00 for one minute shots like falkie does.
The rich bastard.  Wouldnt it be a buzz if he's actually sitting on a ton of money,  and just glides by that hovel to do vids?
I put nothing passed his grifting ways.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 19, 2016, 10:08:46 AM
The Master responds to the Paranormal Date offer from Friday's GabCast

Even with my faults, I am far better than MV & his disgusting crew and  if MV were offering me water in hell, I'd sooner drink fresh hot piss first.

For some reason, I get the feeling he would rather drink fresh, hot piss than water regardless of the situation in which he finds himself.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2016, 06:54:50 PM
For some reason, I get the feeling he would rather drink fresh, hot piss than water regardless of the situation in which he finds himself.

It's a lie anyway, of course. MV gave him money a few months ago, before the computer. Of course he took it.

Quote from: username on September 19, 2016, 07:02:22 PM
I usually snort two lines of turmeric before reading bell gab

Cool.  That is how it starts.  Before long you will be able to lay hands upon a cancer
striken barkeep and heal them of their malady.   It's been done before!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 19, 2016, 06:56:54 PM
Turmeric Cafe.

I still don't get it. It is a spice like ginger. Would Cinimon Cafe be funny as well?

jazmunda

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 07:06:57 PM
I still don't get it. It is a spice like ginger. Would Cinimon Cafe be funny as well?

George Noory is supposedly a shill for the healing powers of Turmeric.

Quote from: dipp on September 19, 2016, 06:52:24 PM
I remember someone mentioning that.

Callan has also done frozen dinners. I wonder who did them first..   
I suppose I should look but my time is money and I don't get 100.00 for one minute shots like falkie does.
The rich bastard.  Wouldnt it be a buzz if he's actually sitting on a ton of money,  and just glides by that hovel to do vids?
I put nothing passed his grifting ways.

Falkie started before Callan and it was one of his first ones. But Callan has done it much more often and made a style of it.

Callan has made over 3 times the amount of videos and has over 5 times the subscribers so by default it is his realm.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 07:06:57 PM
Noory is always going on and on about turmeric. He mentions this "miracle" spice every chance he gets.

chefist

Quote from: username on September 19, 2016, 07:02:22 PM
I usually snort two lines of turmeric before reading bell gab

cut it drain-o...much better...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 19, 2016, 07:11:27 PM
Noory is always going on and on about turmeric. He mentions this "miracle" spice every chance he gets.

That's it?

jazmunda

In Falkie's Noory fantasies is this akin to a Golden Shower or  Two Girls One Cup?

more equipment for the "i'm a poor and poverty stricken man. i'm paying off the bills of my ex-girlfriend".  8)

QuoteFriday, September 9, 2016

These are pictures of my " new "Airport  Extreme.
Once its connected it will stop the wi fi dropoff I've been having from my bedroom where the router is to my devices in the living room.
I paid $40 for it at an Oakland, Ca. pawnshop & am very happy to have it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: effluenza on September 19, 2016, 02:51:45 PM
I don't think Yorkshire Pud gets the character of Open Lines Gerry.

To use a phrase that YP will understand OLG is taking the piss out of Senda.

It's no surprise that Falkie can't see the ruse due to the fact that the character appeals to the narcissistic nature of the fat oaf by blowing smoke up his ass.

Oh I get it alright. Which us why he is just as guilty as Senda. I'm openly hostile to both and make no apologies for that. If I could, I'd encourage Senda's local police to investigate Senda's many and admitted instances of crime. OLG is just a parasite.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 19, 2016, 12:58:31 PM
So a morbidly obese, unattractive man with a snaggle tooth is too good for any woman who is not young (read in her teens) or rail thin? He brings nothing to the table, yet has demands. Amazing.

Oh stop it.  You're going to make Falkie's penis twitch reading that.

Besides, not only did you leave out 'busty', but I think you're underestimating how difficult Kathy will be to replace. 

She really had it all.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 19, 2016, 12:58:31 PM
So a morbidly obese, unattractive man with a snaggle tooth is too good for any woman who is not young (read in her teens) or rail thin? He brings nothing to the table, yet has demands. Amazing.

I guess the fair maidens of The Ukraine can rest easy as the big fellah's funds are so limited.  Otherwise, he might be on
the prowl in Kiev:

http://www.ukraina-brides.com/

QuoteHowya doing Olga? I'm The Guy from Pittsburgh [TM]  Marry me so you can mop up my hovel

paladin1991

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 19, 2016, 04:06:06 PM
from TGFP's youtube "About" page
Can one of Falkie's insiders ask him what celebrity usurped his acting career?

Tom Selleck.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2016, 04:22:39 PM
It was a pun.

See you wrote barley rather than barely, and barley is a grain like wheat so, ahh never mind.

It's never funny when you have to explain it to the mouth breathers, is it?