• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 27, 2016, 10:57:36 PM
So you plan to be "going commando" in that convertible?  WOW
Ever since Roswells, Art turned me into a hippie, I've stopped shaving and waxing. Not that it's any of your business. STFU. NO video later.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 28, 2016, 07:33:17 AM
Ever since Roswells, Art turned me into a hippie, I've stopped shaving and waxing. Not that it's any of your business. STFU. NO video later.
jeez you had to do both? Sasquatch?

Yorkshire pud

Is the fat cunt dead yet?

Just asking.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2016, 10:43:02 AM

Just asking.

Better not be because then we would never get the "tech's" verdict on the laptop of the damned

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2016, 10:43:02 AM

Just asking.

Senda and all the other Noory fans are on their way to a George Noory meet and greet in Moron de la Frontera, California. 

They boarded the official C2C bus this morning.  Each fan on the bus was provided with a boxed lunch consisting of four convenience store turkey sandwiches, four Hostess Twinkies, six Slim Jims, a one-pound box of Milk Duds and a one-liter bottle of Mountain Dew.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 27, 2016, 03:46:50 PM
Gerry, please get that big pineapple back on the board. It's time for him to end this nonsense and come back home to the Falkie Thread, his true legacy.

Based on an inbox I received from the Master this morning, I would venture to say that the odds of this happening are slim to none, and slim just left town.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2016, 12:14:50 PM
Based on an inbox I received from the Master this morning, I would venture to say that the odds of this happening are slim to none, and slim just left town.

As long as he dies in the process. 'Master'. You complete pretentious fucking prick. You're another I wouldn't get bored of pouring cow shit over.

Yorkshire pud

Whats the matter cow shit? Can't get fat cunts's dick from out of your mouth? Or being smothered with his fat pad? Maybe Kath's cunt is stretched over your nose and between the two fat bastards, you're suffocating. Eh cunt?

Who

Senda doesn't have time for Bellgab.  He's much too busy administering the wildly popular George Noory Fan Page at Noorygab.org.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on May 28, 2016, 12:32:59 PM
Senda doesn't have time for Bellgab.  He's much too busy administering the wildly popular George Noory Fan Page at Noorygab.org.

Who cares? As long as the cunt expires with it shown on YT. FUCKING HELL. That would be hilarious.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2016, 12:17:32 PM
As long as he dies in the process. 'Master'. You complete pretentious fucking prick. You're another I wouldn't get bored of pouring cow shit over.

Imconfused

Quote from: Who on May 28, 2016, 11:15:51 AM
Senda and all the other Noory fans are on their way to a George Noory meet and greet in Moron de la Frontera, California. 

I could have sworn it was held in Kansas this August.   

Imconfused

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2016, 12:32:39 PM
Whats the matter cow shit? Can't get fat cunts's dick from out of your mouth? Or being smothered with his fat pad? Maybe Kath's cunt is stretched over your nose and between the two fat bastards, you're suffocating. Eh cunt?

;D

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 27, 2016, 05:45:48 PM
lol, I worry about the cat he names Pillow.
His cats should only have two names, Dead and Not Dead Yet.

Imconfused

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty.

MR. Spock - what happened to your "hahaha" post regarding NooryGab?  It seems to have disappeared.

Rampant speculation behind the scenes regarding a possible link between the identities of MR. Spock / D---- L--- / A---- O-------.

Imconfused

"The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The message body was left empty."

MR. Spock - I received your PM.  In sincerity, thank you for the explanation and kind words at the end.  Message received.

I cannot even speculate on how George will respond to it.

Be well, whatever your path forward might be.

- Open Lines Gerry

analog kid

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2016, 01:46:22 PM
MR. Spock - I received your PM.  In sincerity, thank you for the explanation and kind words at the end.  Message received.

I cannot even speculate on how George will respond to it.

Be well, whatever your path forward might be.

- Open Lines Gerry

the dolphins are in the jacuzzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sG1M4hJQ_s

The Master is not happy with me right now.  He does not want to hear about this board any more, and said that I am keeping him from cleaning and paranormal research.  If I keep passing along info about this forum, he is forced to deal with it, and has asked me to stop.

Please, everyone, DO NOT ask me to contact the Master and bring him back onto BellGab!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2016, 03:21:50 PM
http://youtu.be/_pg3VUIZPq0

Gerry, will you please let George know that dinosaurs and cave men lived here but not at the same time.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2016, 04:58:07 PM
The Master is not happy with me right now.  He does not want to hear about this board any more, and said that I am keeping him from cleaning and paranormal research.  If I keep passing along info about this forum, he is forced to deal with it, and has asked me to stop.

Please, everyone, DO NOT ask me to contact the Master and bring him back onto BellGab!

We would not want to disrupt Master Senda's research and cleaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-U4OkqEk8

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2016, 04:58:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sG1M4hJQ_s

This video has apparently been pulled.  George addressed the trolling and inbox from MR. Spock, his new friend (and new BellGab member) Meowzmeow, and thanked me for my support.  Ol' Gerry has received some terse inboxes this afternoon for bringing up this board, and for asking a question about a NooryGab user which I will not discuss here.  I was admonished and put on notice, and now the video has disappeared.  Troubling times, indeed.

Gosh Gerry, so sorry that you are caught up in all this.  What video was it anyway? 

Recently at the beginning of all his videos he promotes another guy. It is someone called The Pittsburgh Guy From LA, I looked and found this guy, Pittsburgh Dad.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXy7f-o2lGoF1PZ-FKeDtSg

He is great. Is that who George has been promoting?