• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 07:52:21 PM
You do! Did you watch Jerry Springer?

Only a couple times.  I dunno why I have a TV, I only use it to watch The Weather Channel.   :-[

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2016, 08:25:37 PM
1500 pages of inane bs.

Go away from it for a week or two then come back, you'll see what I mean.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2016, 08:23:46 PM
No worries Chefist, all your work is archived in this Musings thread.  You did a hell of a job and I hope you will continue to be the newshound of BellGab!

Don't know how far back MV went...I can't help where the topics go...oh well...

Nope, it's gone out of "General Disc"...

Imconfused

I still don't understand how I ended up in the "Musings" thread.

Oh the shenanigans on this forum....

Quote from: MV on May 26, 2016, 08:08:00 PM
heh heh, there were some buttons I hadn't previously seen.
Much to your wife's chagrin.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 08:25:33 PM
Only a couple times.  I dunno why I have a TV, I only use it to watch The Weather Channel.   :-[

You're the biggest rabble rouser here and you know it. You tell the biggest trolls here that you like them regardless of how rude they are to the regular posters.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 08:31:52 PM
You're the biggest rabble rouser here and you know it. You tell the biggest trolls here that you like them.

I know, but I can't help it, its fun.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 08:33:46 PM
I know, but I can't help it, its fun.

I miss when you were sweet.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 08:37:58 PM
I was never sweet.  8)

Back in the old Bella Haven days you were.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 08:39:24 PM
Back in the old Bella Haven days you were.

I liked Bella Haven back in the days when Nancy had her show.  After that, I didn't fit in there at all.  If you look back, I really wasn't sweet in the Bella Haven thread either.

I think they tried to make me sweet, but they failed.

Praise MV!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 08:41:54 PM
I liked Bella Haven back in the days when Nancy had her show.  After that, I didn't fit in there at all.  If you look back, I really wasn't sweet in the Bella Haven thread either.

I think they tried to make me sweet, but they failed.

Whatever floats your boat. It's obvious you like reading fights, which is kind of lame when it's regular posters against trolls. Anyway, I'm glad you're amused.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 08:47:16 PM
Whatever floats your boat. It's obvious you like reading fights, which is kind of lame when it's regular posters against trolls. Anyway, I'm glad you're amused.

I don't take anything I read on BellGab seriously.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 08:48:45 PM
I don't take anything I read on BellGab seriously.

No one should. By the way no one should say anything bad about you either. I wonder if you would change your tune if people trolled you? They don't because you are the nice old lady here. Everyone isn't the nice old lady but they are someone.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 08:58:14 PM
No one should. By the way no one should say anything bad about you either. I wonder if you would change your tune if people trolled you? They don't because you are the nice old lady here.

I don't believe in trolls.  When TheSendaMonster makes fun of me in his Fortresses and Videos, I get just as good a laugh out of it as anybody else.

I enjoy ALL the bellgabbers.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 09:01:10 PM
I don't believe in trolls.  When TheSendaMonster makes fun of me in his Fortresses and Videos, I get just as good a laugh out of it as anybody else.

I enjoy ALL the bellgabbers.

What I am saying is that you think it's all good fun because it's not directed at you. The village idiot doesn't count.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 09:05:40 PM
What I am saying is that you think it's all good fun because it's not directed at you.

Oh, Sendas comments are definately directed AT me.  I get a lot of comments directed AT me for my "negativity" as well.  I accept their criticism.  They enjoy trying to "fix" me.   It's all good IMO.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 09:05:40 PM
The village idiot doesn't count.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 09:09:23 PM
Oh, Sendas comments are definately directed AT me.  I get a lot of comments directed AT me for my "negativity" as well.  I accept their criticism.  They enjoy trying to "fix" me.   It's all good IMO.

Senda doesn't count. Listen lady, you seem nice and I wouldn't mind having lunch with you but don't pee on me and tell me it's raining.

venix

Sometimes I think brig is the biggest troll on Bellgab. The nice old lady routine has to be an act. If you've seen her gabbing now vids you know she's sharp. Many on here lap it up so much so that she is a protected species. Falkie saw through it so now I'm even more confused.

Golden shower talk, things are getting all kinds of sexy up in here.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 26, 2016, 09:15:04 PM
Senda doesn't count. Listen lady, you seem nice and I wouldn't mind having lunch with you but don't pee on me and tell me it's raining.

Whaaa?  You don't believe me?  Ask WhiteCrow or Starr, or (Redacted) or ....  (the list is long).

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 09:18:07 PM
Whaaa?  You don't believe me?  Ask WhiteCrow or Starr, or (Redacted) or ....  (the list is long).

Gee, Whitecrow and Redacted? I really should believe what those two say?! Starr is exceedingly neutral so she doesn't get a vote.

Edit: Also I forgot what we were voting on.

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 26, 2016, 09:19:13 PM
But he's our village idiot.

Yes.  But I would say it with more enthusiasm.

ie:  But he's OUR village idiot.

bateman

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2016, 09:22:40 PM
Yes.  But I would say it with more enthusiasm.

ie:  But he's OUR village idiot.

These pretzels are making ME thirsty.