• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: MV on April 26, 2016, 06:18:16 PM

now that i've been to vegas twice, i see zero reason to return unless there's specific business to conduct.

You've made geriatric Elvis cry.

Quote from: littlechris on April 26, 2016, 07:13:30 PM
George deleted all 9 YouTube videos of him and Kathy attacking Patty.

Little does he know, someone has copies of all those videos and will be sharing them with Patty.  :(

Please do, LC. It's time poor Patty saw how 2 faced and trecherous Senda and Slobette are. It would also be nice if Patty started posting here and regaling us with anecdotes of her time spent with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Oh, the stories she could tell!

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on April 26, 2016, 07:24:49 PM
When is the Vegas trip and what hotel?

Still working on exact dates...I vote downtown... Best rooms at the best rate...near all the activities... What works for you in July, August, September?

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 26, 2016, 07:25:45 PM
You've made geriatric Elvis cry.

MV wants to meet in his home state...Branson...first night, Yakof Smirnoff...

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2016, 07:22:54 PM
No shit there, chefist.  One of the scariest things I've ever seen was a Cat 5 tornado.  It was like watching a moving mountain of catastrophe.

Is a "Cat 5" tornado worse than a F-5? (Fujita scale)

Inquiring minds need to know...  :)

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 07:24:44 PM
No doubt, brother... Even veterans who were under the worst artillery admit the same...
Yeah, an F5 almost obliterated a small town just north of me a while back. I was driving at the time and the winds from the storm pushed my old Buick across 2 lanes, luckily I didn't crash but it was surreal to look out in the distance from a highway fly-over I was on and see the tornadoes spinning down. (I was working in a place in which I couldn't get radio reception but we closed early and was driving home not realizing how bad it was until I was already up high with nowhere to go but keep driving on.)
The biggest (in Jarrell) even sucked the concrete foundations and asphalt off some of the destroyed homes and roads. It was insane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Central_Texas_tornado_outbreak#F-5_Jarrell_tornado

coaster

Witnessed an EF-5 in Hallam Nebraska. Destroyed the entire town. Second biggest tornado on record. Scary shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 07:28:57 PM
MV wants to meet in his home state...Branson...first night, Yakof Smirnoff...

that would be a more central location.

my mom and dad have gone to branson several times.  to them, i guess that's something to get excited about.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 26, 2016, 07:25:45 PM
Please do, LC. It's time poor Patty saw how 2 faced and trecherous Senda and Slobette are.

Anyone who has spent time around Senda is exposed to what a revolting sack of dogshit that he is.  Kathy knows the score by now and still associates with him.  She's either a weirdo, or maybe he beats her too and she's intimidated.

Quote from: coaster on April 26, 2016, 07:34:12 PM
Witnessed an EF-5 in Hallam Nebraska. Destroyed the entire town. Second biggest tornado on record. Scary shit.

Is an EF-5 (Enhanced Fujita scale) tornado worse than a Cat 5 & F-5? Oh the humanity!

albrecht

http://earthsky.org/earth/why-does-the-sky-change-color-before-a-tornado
But then again,
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-if-sky-is-green-run-for-cover-tornado-is-coming/
Regardless, you see a green-ish/yellow-ish sky take cover. It is always awe inspiring and very weird. You even feel weird (ozone or pressure changes?)

Quote from: coaster on April 26, 2016, 07:34:12 PM

calm down. not all twisters are evil...

akwilly

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2016, 07:27:32 PM
Still working on exact dates...I vote downtown... Best rooms at the best rate...near all the activities... What works for you in July, August, September?
I like staying downtown. As far as dates I'm not sure but am leaning to early September

Falkie2013

I got a check in the mail and used it to buy a PC laptop with OS10 on it from... Nah, let people guess who.
Cost me $76.
Next is a mixer in 2-3 months.
Got it so I can appear on the Gabcast without Skype dropouts.
MV asked me if I want to host the Gabcast on a regular basis and I said yes I would.

Trump won all 5 states and Teddy Fraudspin won none !
Kasich is coming in 2nd in 2 primaries.

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2016, 07:38:57 PM
http://earthsky.org/earth/why-does-the-sky-change-color-before-a-tornado
But then again,
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-if-sky-is-green-run-for-cover-tornado-is-coming/
Regardless, you see a green-ish/yellow-ish sky take cover. It is always awe inspiring and very weird. You even feel weird (ozone or pressure changes?)

heavy T-Storms are enough to send me to safety. a hit from a microburst can do some heavy damage.

coaster

Quote from: rekcuf on April 26, 2016, 07:38:48 PM
Is an EF-5 (Enhanced Fujita scale) tornado worse than a Cat 5 & F-5? Oh the humanity!
Depends. The Hallam tornado was 2.5 miles wide and had wind speeds over 200 mph. I imagine a tornado going over your home with winds that high could be comparable to a cat 5 hurricane, who's energy is dispersed in a far larger area. Unless you're just being a weird little shit tonight, in which case, why don't you have both hit your home and let us know. Thanks.
:)

chefist

Quote from: MV on April 26, 2016, 07:35:36 PM
that would be a more central location.

my mom and dad have gone to branson several times.  to them, i guess that's something to get excited about.

Write off the plane n hotel...we'll buy food n booze...come on killjoy...

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 26, 2016, 07:47:00 PM
Depends. The Hallam tornado was 2.5 miles wide and had wind speeds over 200 mph. I imagine a tornado going over your home with winds that high could be comparable to a cat 5 hurricane, who's energy is dispersed in a far larger area. Unless you're just being a weird little shit tonight, in which case, why don't you have both hit your home and let us know. Thanks.
:)

It all seems like a world of shit...

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 26, 2016, 07:25:45 PM
Please do, LC. It's time poor Patty saw how 2 faced and trecherous Senda and Slobette are. It would also be nice if Patty started posting here and regaling us with anecdotes of her time spent with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Oh, the stories she could tell!

K, but it's not I who is doing it.

I just heard from someone who is putting a package of stuff together.

Including excerpts from the hundreds of posts that he has made here attacking the poor woman.

In fact the videos are pale in comparison to all the AWFUL things he has said about Patty here on the forum over the years.

It'll definitely break Patty's heart.

How could it not?

littlechris

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 26, 2016, 07:35:50 PM
...or maybe he beats her too and she's intimidated.

I suspect this .  ^^

Quote from: littlechris on April 26, 2016, 07:13:30 PM
George deleted all 9 YouTube videos of him and Kathy attacking Patty.

Little does he know, someone has copies of all those videos and will be sharing them with Patty.  :(

oh no! not Kathy s Korner # 19.5. Ratty Patty helps rape me & others ! and Kathy s Korner. Episode #13. Patty s Perverted Partners !

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 26, 2016, 07:43:23 PM
I got a check in the mail and used it to buy a PC laptop with OS10 on it from... Nah, let people guess who.
Next is a mixer in 2-3 months.
Got it so I can appear on the Gabcast without Skype dropouts.
MV asked me if I want to host the Gabcast on a regular basis and I said yes I would.

Praise MV!  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on April 26, 2016, 06:44:27 PM
"Now we send you off to  Mike Bettis in the field, who's ankle deep in a rain puddle. Are you still alive Mike?"
Last winter I drove 150 KM (90 Mi) to see my sister.  The whole way up, the radio stations were issuing "dire" warnings not to drive on the highway I was on.  Snow everywhere, and accidents and cars in the ditch (according to them.)

In real time, there was precisely 1 car broke down on the side of the road, none in the ditch and no accidents.  It was bizarre and surreal to hear the radio reporting one thing (and several stations, at that) while experiencing the opposite.

Quote from: MV on April 26, 2016, 11:30:06 AM
believe it or not, if there were a bellgab meetup in vegas, i'd bet $100 noory would go if invited.

I'm in if Tommy's coming

Quote from: MV on April 25, 2016, 03:24:40 PM
my wife and daughters will be out of the country from july 2 to oct 2, so who knows... ol' emmmveee just might show up...

edit:  if i do go, i'll tell everyone i'm jackstar for about the first 45 minutes and just walk around awkwardly gazing at people.

Good man.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night  is headed out of the country this Saturday for almost a month.

I have *big* plans - Drinking Whole Milk,  Lucky Charms for breakfast,  Falling asleep on the couch on a Saturday afternoon
while listening to a baseball game, Grilling meat without trimming the fat off, watching the original Hawaii Five-O. 

Total party scene baby.   I'm gonna enjoy it - hope you enjoy yours!

Quote from: MV on April 25, 2016, 03:24:40 PM
my wife and daughters will be out of the country from july 2 to oct 2, so who knows... ol' emmmveee just might show up...

edit:  if i do go, i'll tell everyone i'm jackstar for about the first 45 minutes and just walk around awkwardly gazing at people.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 26, 2016, 08:20:43 PM
Good man.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night  is headed out of the country this Saturday for almost a month.

I have *big* plans - Drinking Whole Milk,  Lucky Charms for breakfast,  Falling asleep on the couch on a Saturday afternoon
while listening to a baseball game, Grilling meat without trimming the fat off, watching the original Hawaii Five-O. 

Total party scene baby.   I'm gonna enjoy it - hope you enjoy yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKuSQIJlog

Hog

Quote from: rekcuf on April 26, 2016, 07:38:48 PM
Cat 5 is for hurricanes or Typhoons for Jaz
EF 5 or F5 categorize the power of tornadoes or Willy-Willy's in Jazland.

I lived through an F4, sounded like a freight train.

Hurricanes

peace
Hog

dipp

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 26, 2016, 05:28:03 PM
The man is a connoisseur of fine shirts.  You got a problem with that sister?

Oh BJ. Just keep kissing Senda's ass. Your face looks good in there.