• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 24, 2015, 05:26:10 PM
Come on dude...tell your old name from the other site, spill the stories. If it will pop that huge pimple on his shoulders he calls a head then you just have to inform his public of our idols past. PLEASE?
It was kallell.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 24, 2015, 06:41:01 PM
Don't you worry now fatboy, we are all gonna take action and report your ass to the state of Ca and the SS. I bet with the up coming cuts, they are gonna be on you like stink on the dogshit you are. But no worries when you lose your stolen bennys you fake, you can support urself with daves show, the money you beg, ur big money making videos  and ur big gold strikes! You do alot of stuff for a guy who can't work...oh sorry your a guy who is just a retired senior citizen and just tries to avoid work as much as possible...hardy ha haw...that's what you posted right pig face?
Anybody think he will post when he loses his govt money? Or will he be too embarrassed and just go away?
If the proper authority's get enough calls with his name they will have to act. Maybe we could show them this thread or call the media? 
You fat lazy pos, you are taking money from real deserving folks who probably want to work but can't and wish they could...cum sucking prick.

Oh he will post about it, dear God will he post about it.
He posted about a time that he had a coughing fit so hard that he shit his pants. There is nothing that he won't post about.

BTW, as far as money making plans of his be sure to add jumping on every possible class action lawsuit and attempting to pimp out lactating hookers, it was a market he wanted to corner.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 25, 2015, 02:56:03 AM
He posted about a time that he had a coughing fit so hard that he shit his pants. There is nothing that he won't post about.

You're referring to this or did he post this on the hooker forum as well?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 AM
As I said in an inbox to one poster :

I had 3 incidents yesterday where I coughed so hard and so much I had accidents. I told you I am still sick.
I thank someone for Immodium.

I was thinking at the time that :

" I've farted and I can't get up ! "

BTW, as far as money making plans of his be sure to add jumping on every possible class action lawsuit and attempting to pimp out lactating hookers, it was a market he wanted to corner.

Ah, interesting.

Now on an unrelated note I must excuse myself.  It's time to swab my brain with a rusty steel rasp.

Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2015, 03:00:45 AM
You're referring to this or did he post this on the hooker forum as well?

It was that post as well as a post on RedBook.

I made a News Of Falkie thread there because he was sharing all his gems here and people were missing those nuggets (sorry, poor choice of words).
He chimed in, called me a liar because he did not really shit in his pants, it was just a little leakage.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 25, 2015, 03:19:31 AM
It was that post as well as a post on RedBook.

I made a News Of Falkie thread there because he was sharing all his gems here and people were missing those nuggets (sorry, poor choice of words).
He chimed in, called me a liar because he did not really shit in his pants, it was just a little leakage.

Only haters wouldn't distinguish between shitting his pants and moderate leakage. Jeeeze, everyone should able to tell the differece.

MAX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 10:05:03 PM
Kathy likes My Little Pony, Hello Kitty and Pokemon.
Many adult women also like it.

not normal ones

Who

It's Saturday, Senda.  Time for your daily reminder to stop claiming you're on Social Security Disability and that you paid into the system.

Social Security Disability (SSDI).  For people who worked and paid into the system.  You're not on it because you don't meet the work requirement.

Supplemental Security Income (SSI).  For people who do not qualify for SSDI because they never worked or didn't work enough to qualify for SSDI.  This is what you're on.

Here we see you bitching and moaning about not getting enough free money from the taxpayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQzs-r1QtI

"One of the things that really bothers me is inaction.  Inaction in people.  Inaction in  bureaucracies, inaction in companies, inaction by government.  Our government hasn’t acted.  They haven’t acted on Social Security issues for a long time . . . the inflation rate goes up you get a pittance if you’re on disability or Social Security in this country . . . and, one of the things if you’re on disability, SSI, you’re only allowed to keep a certain amount of money in the bank.  The limit is two thousand dollars.  Well, we just bought, by saving for six months, a Prius.  We’ve gotta replace the catalytic converter.  It’s gonna cost us sixteen hundred dollars for the parts, not including the labor . . .”

as far as money making plans of his be sure to add jumping on every possible class action lawsuit and attempting to pimp out lactating hookers, it was a market he wanted to corner.

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 07:21:29 AM
It's Saturday, Senda.  Time for your daily reminder to stop claiming you're on disability and that you paid into the system.

Social Security Disability (SSDI).  For people who worked and paid into the system.  You're not on it because you don't meet the work requirement.

Supplemental Security Income (SSI).  For people who do not qualify for SSDI because they never worked or didn't work enough to qualify for SSDI.  This is what you're on.

Stop lying, Senda.  The truth will set you free.

Funny how he has not addressed this in any of his responses...

Quote from: akwilly on July 24, 2015, 10:28:42 PM
why haven't you been home much in the evenings? that seems like a good time to clean becouse it wouldn't be as hot in the apartment

Falkie is out living la vida loca while you and I are recovering from a day of work and getting ready to do it all again the next day.

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 07:23:38 AM
Funny how he has not addressed this in any of his responses...

Senda ignores the truth.  In Sendaworld, the truth is whatever Senda says it is.

littlechris

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 07:21:29 AM
It's Saturday, Senda.  Time for your daily reminder to stop claiming you're on Social Security Disability and that you paid into the system.

Here we see you bitching and moaning about not getting enough free money from the taxpayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQzs-r1QtI

Note: Senda needs more chotskies (useless crap), Apple products, t-shirts and woo woo books.  Please DONATE today.

Indeed.

In the mid 1990's he gave up and quit working.

He even admitted this himself in the video below.

His admission starts at the 0:47 mark.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewgy_the-falkie-music-video_fun

ONeill

Wait a second, as we all remember, at the beginning of this storyline Flakie stated that:
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/wt78

"She can no longer work due to injuries she received in a car accident. She and her beloved cat, Betty Boop may be forced to live in her car, though Boop can stay with me."

So, is Poop the Cat also going to be kicked out by The Big Guy or will it be allowed to stay?

Who

Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2015, 08:02:35 AM
Wait a second, as we all remember, at the beginning of this storyline Flakie stated that:

"She can no longer work due to injuries she received in a car accident. She and her beloved cat, Betty Boop may be forced to live in her car, though Boop can stay with me."

And, as we all know, it costs $3,000 to move your hoardings from one Section 8 apartment to another.  Please donate today.

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 08:20:01 AM
And, as we all know, it costs $3,000 to move your hoardings from one Section 8 apartment to another.  Please donate today.

I see Falkie is the "funds manager". I wonder how much of the funds he would manage at an Apple store?

George Senda
Spouse/Partner Team Captain/Funds Mgr

littlechris

Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2015, 08:02:35 AM

So, is Poop the Cat also going to be kicked out by The Big Guy or will it be allowed to stay?

Even way back when, he said sweet Kathy would have to live in her car.

He's stuck to his guns on this, so you gotta give him credit for being consistent.

A consistent abuser.

-

Who

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this episode from August 5, 2014, Senda moans and bitches about how the lazy Social Security employees only work five and a half hours each day.  And that's not all.  Senda exposes Obama's secret plan to CLOSE all Social Security offices and eliminate all Social Security 800 numbers.  Lazy government employees.  Obama's secret plan to deprive Senda of his free money by closing all Social Security offices. Seriously, it's enough to keep a professional moocher up all night . . . or morning . . . or afternoon . . . or whenever it is Senda sleeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPO-q7j8BIY

“They close the office at 3 O’clock in the afternoon.  That’s a hell of a deal.  They get off at 3:00 while everybody else in the country is working until 5:00.  They open up at 8:30 close at 5:00 and then they all take probably an hour off for lunch every day so what is that?  Three and a half hours plus two hours? They’re working five and a half hours a day."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 08:38:50 AM
Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this episode from August 5, 2014, Senda moans and bitches about how the lazy Social Security employees only work five and a half hours each day.  And that's not all.  Senda exposes Obama's secret plan to CLOSE all Social Security offices and eliminate all Social Security 800 numbers.  Lazy government employees.  Obama's secret plan to deprive Senda of his free money by closing all Social Security offices. Seriously, it's enough to keep a professional moocher up all night . . . or morning . . . or afternoon . . . or whenever it is Senda sleeps.

Yeah; but Senda can't work out that although they may close the offices at 3.00, the staff are probably still working until 5.30. All that pesky administration that is generated by thieving cunts such as Senda...

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 08:46:25 AM

Yeah; but Senda can't work out that although they may close the offices at 3.00, the staff are probably still working until 5.30. All that pesky administration that is generated by thieving cunts such as Senda...

Here's another great Senda quote from the same video.

"I don’t normally hold much truck for government workers because a lot of them are lazy (unlike Senda, who is industrious).  They stand around the water cooler and schmooze all day.  I’ve seen it at the DMV, I’ve seen it at other offices."

The DMV.  That's the office that refused to give Senda a license to kill . . . er, license to drive.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 08:59:00 AM

"I don’t normally hold much truck for government workers because a lot of them are lazy.  They stand around the water cooler and schmooze all day.  I’ve seen it at the DMV, I’ve seen it at other offices."

The DMV.  That's the office that refused to give Senda a license to kill . . . er, license to drive.

Look, give the lazy fatass guy a break! He has been cleaning 26 hours a day (using the patented Falkie chronometer) for the past ten years and he has a bad leg. Those miserable nine to fivers have it easy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 08:59:00 AM

"I don’t normally hold much truck for government workers because a lot of them are lazy.  They stand around the water cooler and schmooze all day.  I’ve seen it at the DMV, I’ve seen it at other offices."

Interesting he's seen them do it all day....Which would beg the question; how does he know?

All these horseshit stories:  Obama is going to shut down Social Security, he is going to put us all in FEMA camps, take our guns, impose sharia law, declare himself dictator...  What will the mouthbreathers peddaling this nonsense say when none of it comes to pass?

Actually, I know the answer... They'll claim all this will take place with HRC.  Rinse and repeat and stay rabid.

Are there claims that leftists make about the right that are similarly repetitive and nonsense?  Serious question!  I am a progressive, so maybe I have filters that blind me to our own foibles.

Thoughts?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 25, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
All these horseshit stories:  Obama is going to shut down Social Security, he is going to put us all in FEMA camps, take our guns, impose sharia law, declare himself dictator...  What will the mouthbreathers peddaling this nonsense say when none of it comes to pass?

Actually, I know the answer... They'll claim all this will take place with HRC.  Rinse and repeat and stay rabid.

Are there claims that leftists make about the right that are similarly repetitive and nonsense?  Serious question!  I am a progressive, so maybe I have filters that blind me to our own foibles.

Thoughts?

I think you're in the top ten five coolest blokes on this site buddy.

chefist

Thoughts?

The far left made the same claims about Bush...it usually always happens by the fringe on both sides...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 09:04:09 AM
Interesting he's seen them do it all day....Which would beg the question; how does he know?

You've obviously never had to go to a DMV office in California for anything.  The lines are long and move at glacial speed.  Think of any gay pub in Yorkshire during happy hour.

I don't know that the defining characteristic of these nuts is political affiliation.  More like they all have some faulty brain wiring.

I know of at least one person who used to post that Bush was going to have us all thrown into FEMA camps and declare a dictatorship and basically everything now said about Obama without reference to Muslim or black factors.  He claimed to be part of a larger movement, which suggests more than just him, but who knows.

Quote from: chefist on July 25, 2015, 09:14:52 AM
The far left made the same claims about Bush...it usually always happens by the fringe on both sides...

Maybe you're right.  I recall the photos of Bush looking like a chimp.  A poster here had a picture of FLOTUS and Dr. Zira recently.  Both efforts are funny to some but ultimately pretty stupid. 

All of it distracts us from the corporatists who actually run the show, I guess.

Who

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 25, 2015, 09:20:11 AM
I don't know that the defining characteristic of these nuts is political affiliation.  More like they all have some faulty brain wiring.

The same loonies tell the same story every eight years.  Clinton/Bush/Obama is going to impose martial law and appoint himself dictator for life.  Most of these people listen to George Noory and Alex Jones.