• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

weeberwubber

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 12:56:13 AM

She's not the only one stressed out by all of this and I need a couple of days to be by myself. I love the woman but ...
She's going to ask a church for lodging for a night or two so I don't lose my mind.

If it's only for a night or two, hey, there is always the storage shed. Let her have the apartment for a night and man-cave it. 12,000 magazines make for one hell of a mattress and you can vlog it like you're those two guys in Breaking Bad. Not legal, but yaknow, not a lot in this thread is.

akwilly

what kind of church would she be crashing at? Hope it not 7th day advent. They could brainwash the poor girl and you would lose a valuable gold panning partner

Laurakinch

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 22, 2015, 02:46:43 PM
Falkie's issues are not among those that money can fix. I'd rather be broke than lacking character and honor.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 09:01:48 PM
Aldous, shut up.
I had neither character or honor, Kathy would be out in the street.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey fat ass, looks like Aldous and everyone else was right about you, huh?

You are nothing but a fucking selfish prick. How can you call yourself a man when you're kicking your GF out on the street, forcing her to seek shelter from a church? At least maybe the time away from you will allow her bruises to heal.

LadyFish

Quote from: littlechris on July 24, 2015, 02:12:44 PM

You have been reported for fraud you LAZY FUCKEN CRIMINAL!!

I encourage everyone else to report you as well.

https://www.socialsecurity.gov/fraudreport/oig/public_fraud_reporting/form.htm

I don't think Falkie was born in California. Maybe Pittsburgh, but I am thinking some other place on the east coast, an army base maybe?

Laurakinch

Quote from: Ghostbuster on July 24, 2015, 03:09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3TWjlTKyI

This is sickening. I can't stand to look at his stupid face while Kathy's talking. You can tell she's scared to death to say the wrong thing.

The whole time I was watching it I had the urge to slap the shit out of the fat hog.

Whereislucky

This thread is so bad it's great! A worthy surrogate for that kayfabe professional 'wrasslin thirst of decades past...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Riley Martian on July 24, 2015, 03:53:59 PM
Falkie, you need to do a review of Art's new show for this week.

We've not been home a lot in the evening or have gone to bed early.
Next week I will sign up for Art's show and listen to the programs and do one afterwards.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 24, 2015, 09:37:47 PM
This is sickening. I can't stand to look at his stupid face while Kathy's talking. You can tell she's scared to death to say the wrong thing.

The whole time I was watching it I had the urge to slap the shit out of the fat hog.

Bitch, would you like to talk to Kathy when I'm not here?
Just inbox me and I'll arrange and she'll talk to you in hangouts or on the phone and tell you off.
You have NO fucking clue how wrong and stupid you truly are.
I will go out for awhile so you can see what Kathy is really and how she deals with arrogant bitches like you and will school you in how to behave.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 24, 2015, 09:26:20 PM

Hey fat ass, looks like Aldous and everyone else was right about you, huh?

You are nothing but a fucking selfish prick. How can you call yourself a man when you're kicking your GF out on the street, forcing her to seek shelter from a church? At least maybe the time away from you will allow her bruises to heal.

She wants some time to herself too and I am not kicking her out.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
I swear, this thread is friggin gold. The gift that keeps on giving.

Tell her I'm an Inglorious Bitch.

Once again, Falkie over shares, opening up yet another can of worms. Sooooo many new questions:

Why is Falkie pissed that others were "freeloading" off of Patty? Does he find freeloaders reprehensible? Yes? Interesting....

Why was he concerned with whether or not Patty's roomates paid rent? What business was it of his?

Why was he so concerned with how many people were living there? They all sound like they were Patty's boyfriend, his son and mother. Senda wanted the boyfriend, his child and elderly mother to pay Patty rent? What business is it of his? You don't know what arrangement Patty has with her boyfriend. Also, what child pays rent? If Senda and Kathy are in their 60's, presumably Patty and her boyfriend are also contemporaries and any parental figure would be in their eighties. Falkie doesn't feel he should work to pay rent anywhere but he wants children and the elderly to pay their way? What?

Why does Kathy sound so butthurt that Patty only put her up for 9 days? That's 9 days more than anyone else would have.

Why does a woman Kathy's age have a My Little Pony purse in the first place? Why does she think it was stolen by Patty? Patty could dumpster dive and get better quality stuff. I think Kathy's crap is somewhere in that rat's nest that Falkie calls a home.

Why did they know how much Patty's utility bills were? Was Senda going to pay them? If not what business is it of his? Did he open Patty's mail, or was Patty walking around telling everyone how much each of her bills were each month?

Patty told Kathy how much it was costing her to have the non paying leeches jack up the electricity bill by running the ac 24/7.

Falkie2013

Quote from: LadyFish on July 24, 2015, 09:26:34 PM
I don't think Falkie was born in California. Maybe Pittsburgh, but I am thinking some other place on the east coast, an army base maybe?

No Army base but a Pittsburgh hospital.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 24, 2015, 06:26:00 PM
How about if someone were to have a few small tchotchkes around - just by his computer - even if they were age-inappropriate?

Ol' Gerry has a Darth Vader figure (with removable helmet), an Optimus Prime figure, and a small Lego-style NFL player on or near his computer monitor - just to remind him of the good times.

Kathy likes My Little Pony, Hello Kitty and Pokemon.
Many adult women also like it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
Next week I will sign up for Art's show and listen to the programs and do one afterwards.

You mean that you are going to call in to ART's show and whine about your sitch and bitch.  You think that ART will toss you a freebie.  Maybe he will, he's a class act.  But he will recognize that you are a classless S.O.B. and maybe do it anyway.  Again, he is a class act.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 09:57:40 PM
Just inbox me and I'll arrange and she'll talk to you in hangouts or on the phone and tell you off.
I will go out for awhile so you can see what Kathy is really and how she deals with arrogant bitches like you and will school you in how to behave.

And, I, would like to school you.  Oh yes.  I would. 

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 10:01:32 PM
Patty told Kathy how much it was costing her to have the non paying leeches jack up the electricity bill by running the ac 24/7.

No she didn't.  AC is most efficient when you set the thermostat at a comfortable temperature and leave it alone.  We set ours at 72 F (22 C) and forget about it for months at a time.  We pay no more for electricity in the summer than we do in the winter (we heat with natural gas).

Stop making things up.  You're just digging yourself in deeper and deeper and revealing yourself for the foul-tempered, addle-brained, know-nothing, big-mouthed blowhard that you are.

akwilly

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
why haven't you been home much in the evenings? that seems like a good time to clean becouse it wouldn't be as hot in the apartment

Who

Quote from: akwilly on July 24, 2015, 10:28:42 PM
why haven't you been home much in the evenings? that seems like a good time to clean becouse it wouldn't be as hot in the apartment

He's out looking for a homeless shelter for Kathy so he can have some time to himself.

3OctaveFart

Take her to a motel for the night, sleep in a real bed, with air conditioning. You must have a credit card and payday for you both is in a week anyway.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 10:05:03 PM
Kathy likes My Little Pony, Hello Kitty and Pokemon.
Many adult women preschool children also like it.

littlechris

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 24, 2015, 09:37:47 PM

Yeah, it was disgusting, how he was mad dogging (to stare fixedly at someone in a hostile manner) her as she was talking. 

She kept looking at him as she spoke to make sure she was saying all the right things.

I cant believe this guy wants her to stay in a hotel!!!

Oh but he LOVES her VERY MUCH (KISS)!!!

Unfortunately the FAT FUCKEN CUNT took the video down because it incriminated him even more.

Was anyone able to download a copy?

SixWeektenure were you able to make an animated gif of when they kissed and kathy rolled her eyes in disgust immediately after the kiss?

Fucking UNBELIEVABLE!

Quote from: littlechris on July 24, 2015, 11:25:46 PM
Yeah, it was disgusting, how he was mad dogging (to stare fixedly at someone in a hostile manner) her as she was talking.

delighted that some one else noticed.

elite mad dogging>>>

PS- temp thread name changed to bait The General into visiting here. hehehe...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 24, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

Isn't it funny you can call Laura a bitch but would shit your pants if you happened to meet her? You're a misogynist, a low life scumbag. You're so fucking sure of yourself you removed the video of you intimidating Kathy. Jeeeze you'd drop like a sack of shit if you had anyone come up against you, whining fuck.

As for the adult women liking, My Little Pony; you don't know any adult women other than Kathy, Patty and one or two hookers who have pitied you over the years. Your mother doesn't count because she disowned you before you stole from her.

akwilly

Falkie I was thinking that you should drop that sassy gal Kathy off at a shelter. Clearly she is the one that has held you down all these years. Like they say "your only as good as the people you hang out with". Once she is gone I feel that you can prepair you're little shit hole of an apt. to hold much needed gold panning supplys. I would suggest that you also bring in a few buckets of dirt and dump it in the tub since Kathy won't be there to use it, and we know you don't use the tub, then with the dirt you can practice panning it out. Just pan it a bit and throw the panned out dirt in the sink or toilet. Also you should steal a bit of Kathy's jewelry to add to the dirt. Thats assuming that she has any real jewelry

Quote from: littlechris on July 24, 2015, 11:25:46 PM
SixWeektenure were you able to make an animated gif of when they kissed and kathy rolled her eyes in disgust immediately after the kiss?

Unfortunately not. The awkward lean in (obviously a planned kiss to show the detractors) and sweet Kathy's look of revulsion after told the story.

I should have clipped a longer one but opted for just the set up and kiss loop.

littlechris

Falkie, i heard Kathy left you in 2011.

Funny how you didnt mention that.

littlechris

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 25, 2015, 01:05:34 AM
Unfortunately not. The awkward lean in (obviously a planned kiss to show the detractors) and sweet Kathy's look of revulsion after told the story.

I should have clipped a longer one but opted for just the set up and kiss loop.

No worries kiddo.

I dropped the ball. I should have made a copy before the filthy sow pulled it.

If i was a betting man, id say he will repost the video.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on July 25, 2015, 01:34:58 AM
No worries kiddo.

I dropped the ball. I should have made a copy before the filthy sow pulled it.

You let yourself down, your friends down, your family down, your neighbours down, your... (Cont pp94)