• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

I was just surprised Falkie didn't take more showers.

karios8

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 07:10:40 PM
I wonder who paid for the coffee.....

Karios8: Did Falkie ask for gas money? Because where he comes from, if he visits someone, they have to give him gas money. Or so he's said.

You know who paid for the coffee. Since it wasn't him, he ordered a lavish drink.

He handed me a receipt from the gas station for a full tank of gas and said, "I believe this belongs to you." I graciously accepted it and put it in my wallet. I guess he wants me to frame it, or something.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 23, 2015, 07:19:50 PM
I was just surprised Falkie didn't take more showers.

LOL! What?! I must have missed that part.

Quote from: karios8 on July 23, 2015, 07:20:05 PM
You know who paid for the coffee. Since it wasn't him, he ordered a lavish drink.
That's our Falkie! Always thinking on his feet.

He handed me a receipt from the gas station for a full tank of gas and said, "I believe this belongs to you." I graciously accepted it and put it in my wallet. I guess he wants me to frame it, or something.
Did he put the gas on Kathy's credit card (that may or may not get paid)? Was Kathy in tow, or was he alone?

akwilly

Hey Falkie panning for gold is a great idea. When you are out in the river you should pan in deep water. That away you're fat would be buoyed by the water and it would be easier on you're knees, ankles, back etc. Also bring a bar of soap and you could clean the cloths you are wearing

Quote from: akwilly on July 23, 2015, 07:29:22 PM
Also bring a bar of soap and you could clean the cloths you are wearing

He'll be wearing a speedo.

karios8

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 07:24:10 PM
That's our Falkie! Always thinking on his feet.
Did he put the gas on Kathy's credit card (that may or may not get paid)? Was Kathy in tow, or was he alone?

Kathy was instructed to find a place to park and sit in the car until he was finished. I suggested she come in and have a coffee but Falkie said it isn't necessary, "as she likes waiting for him in the car."

I think he grabbed a random gas receipt hanging from a gas pump because I don't think his Lexus holds 27 gallons of gas.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 06:23:46 PM
I paid into the system when I was working. This argument that I am taking from your tax dollars is ridiculous. Social security is set up to help people who can no longer work and I am not " playing " at being handicapped.
I currently have a sinus infection that won't go away. If it isn't cured by winter I will wind up back in bed coughing my guts out. I also have an injured ankle that needs to be repaired. And a kneecap that needs to be totally replaced.
Quit with this bs that I am NOT disabled.
There are days I am fine and others where I cannot walk at all because one or both knees won't support my weight or the ligament on my left ankle won't allow me to put weight on that foot.
I've explained this repeatedly on this forum and on RB to people who won't allow themselves to accept it because they see someone they THINK should be able to work because they just hate.
You're NOT my doctors who KNOW and certify my disability.
Get over it and move on. I'm tired of talking to the brain dead who think $10k plus a year is personally stealing from their wallets.
I am entitled to my benefits. It's the law. STFU.

I wish I had 10k tax free a year to live on.  I don't get to enjoy restaurants or movies or Starbucks or new iPads, and I refuse to steal from the government because I'm 'entitled' by the law or because part of my pay cheques have gone to support a social safety net for the truly needy.  That is insurance.  You should never ever expect to collect it back, and you should never feel entitled to it.  That mindset would bankrupt the country.  Imagine, 320 000 000 people like you, all collecting pay cheques and never doing anything to contribute to the nation's revenue.  I'm just glad being in a separate country means my taxes don't go to providing you a better lifestyle than I can afford because I'm paying to support you.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 07:20:52 PM
LOL! What?! I must have missed that part.

Falkie likes to take lots of showers on hot days between his naps.  After all, it's not like there's a water shortage or anything.

Quote from: karios8 on July 23, 2015, 07:35:36 PM

I think he grabbed a random gas receipt hanging from a gas pump because I don't think his Lexus holds 27 gallons of gas.

It does if he tanked up, then filled some 5 gallon containers which he put in the trunk of the Lexus. You know, for later.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 07:41:27 PM
It does if he tanked up, then filled some 5 gallon containers which he put in the trunk of the Lexus. You know, for later.
thats maybe why Kathy stayed in the car. To protect the jerry jugs of gas in the back seat.

Quote from: akwilly on July 23, 2015, 07:43:15 PM
thats maybe why Kathy stayed in the car. To protect the jerry jugs of gas in the back seat.

Like I said, always thinking on his feet.

karios8

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 07:41:27 PM

That would require him buying, or mooching, 5 gallon gas cans. In addition, he is disabled and would need to lift those 5 gallon containers after he fills them up...unless you are suggesting he filled them up while they sat in his trunk?

akwilly

I'm surprised he didn't order a muffin  or 5

Quote from: karios8 on July 23, 2015, 07:45:35 PM
In addition, he is disabled and would need to lift those 5 gallon containers after he fills them up...
That's what Kathy is for. She likes lifting heavy things.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 23, 2015, 05:37:10 PM
Are you insinuating that George should be rooting around in the sewers, scavenging for rings that went down sink drains or necklaces that were accidentally flushed?  If not George, Kathy?  That's revolting, and I'm sure he will NOT approve of this idea.

If anyone should be down in the sewer, it should be Patty - the "vicious - uh, I don't know - ya know, BITCH - whatever you want to call it."  If she takes sewer gold to a pawn shop as described in this video, she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows too.

We're only getting half of this story.

Kathy needs to get a job, period.

akwilly

I keep seeing a banner for gold at the bottom of the page. It must be a sign

littlechris

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 23, 2015, 07:37:13 PM
I wish I had 10k tax free a year to live on.  I don't get to enjoy restaurants or movies or Starbucks or new iPads...

You forgot about his brand new 42 inch HD television AND his brand new 62 inch HD television that still has the manufacturer's sticker on it.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7wbFgI8Ww

Quote from: akwilly on July 23, 2015, 07:52:35 PM
I keep seeing a banner for gold at the bottom of the page. It must be a sign

The site has a Google syndication script, so I imagine everything that is typed here is beamed over to Google for targeted advertising.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 08:02:29 PM
The site has a Google syndication script, so I imagine everything that is typed here is beamed over to Google for targeted advertising.
great, can't wait for the mayonais and personal injury lawyer banners

littlechris

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 07:00:02 PM
You paid in a tiny fraction of what you took out in the FIRST year of your disability con.  This has been explained to you dozens of times but you always ignore it.  Yes, people who are legitimately disabled are entitled to draw benefits in excess of what they have paid in.  You are not legitimately disabled, and you're not fooling anyone.  You've documented this truth in great detail with your videos and posts.

You were working up until about six years ago.  After you got fired from your job at the movie theatre, you tried to find another job, but couldn't find anyone to hire you.  How do I know?  You made a post dripping with self-pity about how you were 57 years old and wondered if you would ever find a job again.  Then, suddenly, after some period of unemployment, you started talking about how you were on disability.  You NEVER mentioned anything about being disabled until you couldn't find a job, and it looked like you never would find one.  I know all of this because you posted about it publicly.

Now I see you have Kathy working the same con.  She's no more disabled than you.  Both of you have this extremely convenient "disability" that only makes an appearance when you want to shirk work, responsibility, or you need pity to lubricate the flow of handouts.  It conforms itself to your schedule, never appearing when you want to interview Noory, or go to SF for New Years, or to an Apple Expo.  This strange phenomenon has been pointed out to you since way back when you first announced that you were "disabled."

I don't know how many times it has been pointed out to you that disgusting fatbodies like you often have pain in their knees.  Your knees where not designed to carry around your 400 lb carcass.  If you'd lose half your weight and be in a normal range, a lot of your problems (if not all) would go away.  But that would mean you'd have to eat a normal amount of calories in a day and not stuff your face with Carl's Jr for breakfast lunch and dinner.

People who are genuinely disabled and in need are going to have their benefits trimmed by 19% next year, in part thanks to freeloaders like you and that Sasquatch that shares your mattress.  You're a parasite that offers nothing of value to society.

https://www.socialsecurity.gov/fraudreport/oig/public_fraud_reporting/form.htm

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 08:02:29 PM
Why do I keep seeing ads for Asian mail order brides?

onan

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 23, 2015, 08:07:05 PM
Why do I keep seeing ads for Asian mail order brides?
Several months ago, I printed out a screen image with Asian bride ads. I then taped them to my screen where ads are normally seen. Because, Why not?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 07:00:02 PM

You were working up until about six years ago.  After you got fired from your job at the movie theatre, you tried to find another job, but couldn't find anyone to hire you.  How do I know?  You made a post dripping with self-pity about how you were 57 years old and wondered if you would ever find a job again.  Then, suddenly, after some period of unemployment, you started talking about how you were on disability.  You NEVER mentioned anything about being disabled until you couldn't find a job, and it looked like you never would find one.  I know all of this because you posted about it publicly.

He did also post at that time that he had been working for over 45 years and he felt that was enough, he was done.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 23, 2015, 08:10:39 PM
He did also post at that time that he had been working for over 45 years and he felt that was enough, he was done.

He's been working since he was 12?! No wonder he's so tired.

Quote from: littlechris on July 23, 2015, 08:01:54 PM
You forgot about his brand new 42 inch  HD television AND his brand new 62 inch HD television.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7wbFgI8Ww

Seriously?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 08:12:00 PM
He's been working since he was 12?! No wonder he's so tired.

Falkie counts the length of his employment in dog years.  Seven years to him is like one year to a human.

onan

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 08:50:25 PM
Falkie counts the length of his employment in dog years.  Seven years to him is like one year to a human.

My work day starts when I open the office door. Falkies work day starts when he can get someone to believe he ever worked.