• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 22, 2015, 06:56:41 PM
Apartment looks a lot better. Shows that you have been busy moving stuff around and cleaning.

AND throwing stuff out and taking it to storage. It was 80 here today too hot to do anything in here but take a nap.
I'm going to feed kitties, take a shower and we will go to the 24 hour Starbuck's in Pleasant Hill and do some videos.
When we get back I'm going to do more work in the bedroom.
Kathy said earlier today that she ENJOYS going out me. It relieves a lot of tension and her back is doing a lot better.
On the 4th we finish off all the moving and Friday we go up and get my boxes out of her non op station wagon and I will do a video showing her house for posterity and see if I can get her on camera.
Kathy says she hates the idea of going there at all but she needs to make sure Patty isn't ripping off more of her stuff.

Oh, Noory wrote me about changing the theme song. He said :

" we're keeping the themes on and I'll be on the air as long as the good Lord allows it.
   5 more years on the contract and we're talking about extending it.
   And we just went to 615 stations. "

He also hoped I was well and healthy.

karios8

Falkie, why are you such a grouch today? 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 09:51:17 PM
I have NEVER said everyone else is messed up, though a number of people on this board quite probably are as well as many in the general population.

yes you have.... matter of fact.... you just did...

You haven't seen what Kathy has and the bulk of her stuff is worth around $1-2000 in teacups and also other collectibles. She also has a lot of movie collectibles and jewelry in her safe which is worth another $2,000.
And my storage is going to cost $58 a month. We've not had the time to go price shopping given that she had to move everything she owned out.
What is one persons treasure ...
Its not up to any of you to decide what is worthy of keeping or not.
And its none of your business either.

please... keep posting what isn't any of my business...

karios8

Here is Falkie's new avatar to help patch things up between him and Drone.

I have NEVER said everyone else is messed up, though a number of people on this board quite probably are as well as many in the general population.
Quit putting words in my mouth or trying to.

You haven't seen what Kathy has and the bulk of her stuff is worth around $1-2000 in teacups and also other collectibles. She also has a lot of movie collectibles and jewelry in her safe which is worth another $2,000.
And my storage is going to cost $58 a month. We've not had the time to go price shopping given that she had to move everything she owned out.
What is one persons treasure ...
And its none of your business either.
We also go up to Sacramento and Auburn to go tomthe farmers market there, shop and eventually I will invetigate going to pan for gold at the GPAA camp next year. There are several mining supply shops in downtown Auburn and the camp on the river is close by and panning is free  if you're a member. We like taking road trips and seeing new places. Hanging out here is boring since we've gone all over the immediate area and she grew up down the road 15 miles from here.
Panning for gold?  Outdoors, in heat that will be far worse than your foetid hovel?  Won't you both be screaming out loud from the pain in your various limbs?  And what about the interruption to your six month cleaning endeavors - how many extensions are you expecting?

This doesn't seem like a very well thought out plan for a couple of disabled senior citizens.

It will likely end in another of your bi-weekly emergency room visits, where some snooping health care professional might question the abuse related bruising on poor Kathy.

Falkie2013

Quote from: karios8 on July 22, 2015, 10:00:34 PM
Falkie, why are you such a grouch today?

Grouch ?
Someone says I have NO character or moral fiber and I'm supposed to be happy about it ?
Come on.

I've been in a good mood all day. Came home, unpacked the groceries, took a shower and a nap, had a large tomato salad with tunafish for dinner and was quite happily talking to Kathy until I came here and read Aldous's character assassination comment and calked him on it.

I bought a roast, some short ribs, 2 packages of pre made salad, fresh carrots, bell peppers and mushrooms for the roast and salad and not a bit of processed foods and NO tv dinners and Kathy said my salad smelled wonderful. Balsalmic vinegar with a tiny bit of salt on the tomatoes.

Jocko Johnson

Not our biz but you keep making it that. You are such a jerk off, 80 degrees to hot to do anything but nap, WOW!
And your buddy dave is so concerned. Why don't he come over and help you clean bozo???

Falkie2013

Quote from: karios8 on July 22, 2015, 10:07:39 PM
Here is Falkie's new avatar to help patch things up between him and Drone.

If I looked like that, I'd probably beat myself to death with one of Drone's bats.  :( :-X :-[ ::)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 22, 2015, 10:01:15 PM
yes you have.... matter of fact.... you just did...

In the past, and before that post was posted, clueless one.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 10:11:35 PM
Grouch ?
Someone says I have NO character or moral fiber and I'm supposed to be happy about it ?
Come on.

I've been in a good mood all day. Came home, unpacked the groceries, took a shower and a nap, had a large tomato salad with tunafish for dinner and was quite happily talking to Kathy until I came here and read Aldous's character assassination comment and calked him on it.

I bought a roast, some short ribs, 2 packages of pre made salad, fresh carrots, bell peppers and mushrooms for the roast and salad and not a bit of processed foods and NO tv dinners and Kathy said my salad smelled wonderful. Balsalmic vinegar with a tiny bit of salt on

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THRU YOUR FAT FUCKING HEAD WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO OR EAT!!  WHY CAN'T YOU REALIZE THAT? THIS IS WHY WE MESS WITH YOU...YOU ARE A SCREW BALL!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 10:12:51 PM
If I looked like that, I'd probably beat myself to death with one of Drone's bats.  :( :-X :-[ ::)

Start beating jerk off.

frankly, i could give an oily squirt about what you think is worth keeping or throwing out. you have a problem and have gone about one of the most extraordinary ways of avoiding facing it that i have ever witnessed. if you would just stop for a moment and ask yourself a couple of questions. why are you living like this? is it worth every thing that you are going through? i understand that you will likely never consider such questions. nothing to consider right?

akwilly

so Falkie is panning for gold the next big money making idea for senda incorporated. I guess you have given up on becoming a day trader.

karios8

Where is the video of your fresh food?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 09:01:48 PM
Would you ever bother the take the time to meet either of us and find out for yourself what I & Kathy are truly like and not base your opinion on comments and falsehoods posted by a bunch of anonymous trolls ?

Hey fatso, what do you think the response would be if I told the same stories about Aldous that I tell about you?

No one would believe it.  They would dismiss it out of hand, because it is so out of character with the Aldous that they know from this site.

But they believe those stories about you, because it is so consistent with the utter lack of character that they hear coming from that quivering, slobbering hole above your chins.

No visit to that filthy shithole you two lazy pigs reside in will ever change that.  And if I'm wrong, and you're not the despicable character that is the object of scorn and pity here on Bellgab and YouTube, then maybe you should stop posting and making videos, because that's the stamp your presence there puts on you.

akwilly

Quote from: karios8 on July 22, 2015, 10:24:52 PM
Where is the video of your fresh food?
I gotta see the alleged salad

Quote from: akwilly on July 22, 2015, 10:23:47 PM
so Falkie is panning for gold the next big money making idea for senda incorporated.

That's what handicapped seniors who scream in pain every time the word "work" is mentioned do for a living.  They hike down to the river, carrying their stuff like pack mules, and spend all day on their disabled ankles and legs squatting by the river and panning gold.

It's like panning for handouts on the internet.  Free money, so it's not really (eeewwww) working.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 10:00:33 PM
Oh, Noory wrote me about changing the theme song. He said :

" we're keeping the themes on and I'll be on the air as long as the good Lord allows it.
   5 more years on the contract and we're talking about extending it.
   And we just went to 615 stations. "

Big mistake.  Noory finally needs to make the show his own.  Jay Leno didn't keep using Johnny Carson's TONIGHT SHOW theme, and Jimmy Fallon doesn't use Carson or Leno's themes.  They all have their own unique theme music even though they all host THE TONIGHT SHOW.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 10:13:45 PM
In the past, clueless one.

i can't believe that you don't see it. you can't erase what you have said and will continue to say. i see you for the wicked person that you show yourself to be. it doesn't matter to me what others have to say about you from previous forums. all i have to do is open page one of this thread.

Quote from: akwilly on July 22, 2015, 10:28:21 PM
I gotta see the alleged salad

There is no fuckin salad.  By dint of the parameters that fatty has himself supplied, he needs to consume over 3000 calories per day just to remain a fat tub of shit like he is today.  And as anyone can see from his videos, he's STILL gaining weight.  And eating at Carl's Jr.  And McDonalds.

Don't believe anything this fat POS says.  He might eat a salad on video for show, but the minute the camera stops rolling he's stuffing fatburgers into that hole under his nose as fast as his need for oxygen will allow.

akwilly

I'm sure the big guy has enough ripples on his big o belly to just lay back in the river and use it as a sluice box. the big nuggets could collect in his belly button

Falkie2013

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 22, 2015, 10:18:14 PM
frankly, i could give an oily squirt about what you think is worth keeping or throwing out. you have a problem and have gone about one of the most extraordinary ways of avoiding facing it that i have ever witnessed. if you would just stop for a moment and ask yourself a couple of questions. why are you living like this? is it worth every thing that you are going through? i understand that you will likely never consider such questions. nothing to consider right?

Why am I living like what ?
If you removed the books, bookcases and computers and computer related devices there would be very little left in here.
Yet its an obsession with you people about what I have and what I choose to keep.
And I am not a hoarder. Hoarders have their trash and detritus packed to the gunwales where the building is in danger of collapse and where you cannot walk from room to room.
That is not the case in here at present. This is a very small apartment. If I had a 2 bedroom it would look so cramped.
I've been doing the videos before and progress and eventually after to show that I am serious about cleaning and keeping this place clean and uncluttered.
And to refute the bullshit charge continually put on here that I ( and Kathy ) are too lazy to clean, or buy an air conditioner (s ) ( that can be seen on the screen to those who do not refuse to see it ) or similar base canards.
Many of the books are there for me to refer to or re-read and are long out of print and somewhat unavailable.
I am beginning to think that you and others simply resent someone who reads and who loves his books.
And perhaps many of your border on functional illiteracy and cannot read if you lives depended on it. And resent someone who reads.
Were it up to you and those of your ilk, I'd have a bed, a blanket, a pillow, a cup, bowl, fork, and spoon and nothing else and you'd still bitch I have too much stuff.
STFU and move on.
My place is getting uncluttered and clean and its none of YOUR business or anyone else's what I own.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 22, 2015, 10:35:37 PM
There is no fuckin salad.  By dint of the parameters that fatty has himself supplied, he needs to consume over 3000 calories per day just to remain a fat tub of shit like he is today.  And as anyone can see from his videos, he's STILL gaining weight.  And eating at Carl's Jr.  And McDonalds.

Don't believe anything this fat POS says.  He might eat a salad on video for show, but the minute the camera stops rolling he's stuffing fatburgers into that hole under his nose as fast as his need for oxygen will allow.

Per day??? How about each time he bellys up to the trough per meal!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 10:48:32 PM
If you removed the books, bookcases and computers and computer related devices there would be very little left in here.
Yet its an obsession with you people about what I have and what I choose to keep.
And I am not a hoarder. Hoarders have their trash and detritus packed to the gunwales where the building is in danger of collapse and where you cannot walk from room to room.
That is not the case in here at present. This is a very small apartment. If I had a 2 bedroom it would look so cramped.
I've been doing the videos before and progress and eventually after to show that I am serious about cleaning and keeping this place clean and uncluttered.
And to refute the bullshit charge continually put on here that I ( and Kathy ) are too lazy to clean, or buy an air conditioner (s ) ( that can be seen on the screen to those who do not refuse to see it ) or similar base canards.
Many of the books are there for me to refer to or re-read and are long out of print and somewhat unavailable.
I am beginning to think that you and others simply resent someone who reads and who loves his books.
And perhaps many of your border on functional illiteracy and cannot read if you lives depended on it. And resent someone who reads.
Were it up to you and those of your ilk, I'd have a bed, a blanket, a pillow, a cup, bowl, fork, and spoon and nothing else and you'd still bitch I have too much stuff.
STFU and move on.
My place is getting uncluttered and clean and its none of YOUR business or anyone else's what I own.

IF IT IS NOT OUR BIZ WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING US ABOUT IT??

AND YES THAT IS WHAT WE THINK YOU DESERVE TO OWN...JUST WHAT YOU MENTIONED AND OF COURSE THE STOVE BOX AND EXTENSION CORD YOU CAN PLUG INTO THE LITE POST UNDER THE OVER PASS YOU SHOULD BE LIVING IN YOU DOPEY POS!

STFU and move on.

and please..... keep telling me what isn't my business after you have told me your business. really...

akwilly

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 22, 2015, 10:48:36 PM
Per day??? How about each time he bellys up to the trough per meal!
ya Falkie, Who's the salad

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 22, 2015, 10:09:52 PM

It will likely end in another of your bi-weekly emergency room visits, where some snooping health care professional might question the abuse related bruising on poor Kathy.

Like the shiner she is sporting here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3OH56lg3M

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 10:12:51 PM

Who

You say it's none of our business but you make videos to show it to us.