• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 12:39:42 PM
Ol' Gerry feared that he was a goner, but it would appear that I was just put on a "time out." 

I've learned my lesson, and appreciate MV's consideration and his letting me rejoin the discussion.  It was especially painful to listen to Richard C. Hoagland going off on "Coast" and Noory last night after Art's show, and not being able to post anything about it.  Thank you, MV.

Welcome back... This thread isn't the same without you.

I haven't listened to Hoagie's show, is it any good?

Been listening to the Bella-Haven Girls... I'll give them a few more nights before tuning into Hoagie.
They are still finding themselves. Hopefully they'll do an interesting show critiquing Art's guests.

This is the Falkie thread so all goes... Right? Yes yes I know it's ok to lay hate on Falkie but watch what you posts about  certain others.
So here goes... After only two nights, I'm just a bit underwhelmed by Arts new show... I'll give it a few week more and report back ;)

Lilith

Ol' Gerry feared that he was a goner, but it would appear that I was just put on a "time out." 

I've learned my lesson, and appreciate MV's consideration and his letting me rejoin the discussion.  It was especially painful to listen to Richard C. Hoagland going off on "Coast" and Noory last night after Art's show, and not being able to post anything about it.  Thank you, MV.

Praise MV!!

littlechris

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 22, 2015, 06:39:01 PM
I am SOOO surprised that no one has posted this yet.  LMFAO!!! ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ24cWa59BI

HAHA!!! Nice one star!!!!!

Can we get an XXX rated version?

starrmtn001

Quote from: littlechris on July 22, 2015, 06:46:25 PM
HAHA!!! Nice one star!!!!!

Can we get an XXX rated version?
LOL.  I'm not a xxx kind of gal.  But feel free to search if you so desire. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Who on July 22, 2015, 09:02:22 AM
The latest from Falkenstein.  He shows off his housecleaning skills and complains about DPS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fxfvrkwcuQ

Apartment looks a lot better. Shows that you have been busy moving stuff around and cleaning.

LadyFish

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 22, 2015, 06:43:32 PM
After only two nights, I'm just a bit underwhelmed by Arts new show... I'll give it a few week more and report back ;)

Wow, WhiteCrow, I am genuinely sad that Art's show isn't meeting your expectations. If this new show doesn't work out for you, I bet you can still catch some of Art's old shows on U7.

I, for one, am really enjoying the ride...

Quote from: jazmunda on July 22, 2015, 06:39:04 PM
Hater. :P
Now how could I hate Bellgab's own Pamela Des Barres?  That's just crazy talk!

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 07:09:36 PM
That's not Onan.
Correct.  Onan is more of a reach around kind of dude.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: littlechris on July 22, 2015, 03:15:56 AM
Thats nothing!!

Look at what he posted about his mom!!! He hopes she's burning in HELL!!!

JUST WOW DUDE!!!

WOW!!!

So nice. Blames her, like everyone else for his faults, except she is the reason for him being the way he is today. So he steals her credit card to get even and has no ability to change the creep that he is to a normal person, but naturally it's not his fault and he is always right.

akwilly

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 22, 2015, 07:58:30 PM
So nice. Blames her, like everyone else for his faults, except she is the reason for him being the way he is today. So he steals her credit card to get even and has no ability to change the creep that he is to a normal person, but naturally it's not his fault and he is always right.
when Falkie passes I hope there is a shortage of dirt

Jocko Johnson

Hey fatso that video shows it took years for you the clean a closet, big deal you dick. And you still have an excuse for the dust and filthy car...it's the awful San Fran Dust Devil...just like the old dust bowl fight? You are a forlorn hope.

Jocko Johnson

How much was your donation to get out of jail? : )

Quote from: akwilly on July 22, 2015, 07:59:59 PM

Instead of grave diggers, they should go with the right men for that size and kind of job: septic tank installers.

Jocko Johnson

Ol' Gerry feared that he
Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 12:52:43 PM
As one of Phil Hendrie's characters used to say, "I fought my way off hold!"

I believe it was Lloyd Bonafide who first jump thru the lines but many have done that just to choke Bud Dickman. We need a Phil Hendrie thread.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 02:17:29 PM
Kathy for pain and other reasons gave up but has promised me that the next place will be kept clean and I will get her a housekeeper.
As for the 15 houses, I just asked Kathy and she said his Mothers property consists of the following :

2 sisters, each live in a house owned by the Mother.
Mother lives in an house of her own.
Davey lives in an apartment in one of Mommy's two duplex apartment buildings.
Davey is also still a drunk.
Kathy is not certain she'd inherit anything should his Mother die, but that was the original reason She did not divorce him. He did abandon her with no means of support or way to pay the rent which is how I wound up moving in with her after he left.
She is also going to be entitled to collect on his social security benefits since she was/is married to him for longer than 10 years. That starts next year.
And she could also petition to court to have him pay her expenses during the period of abandonment.
She will be seeing an attorney after the moving stuff is done.

You are just a leech. How can either of you afford a cleaning person or housekeeper?  I can't.  Then again, I am not begging and stealing.  Party on fat boy, because soon your little world will be collapsing down around your fat ass.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 22, 2015, 08:09:41 PM
Hey fatso that video shows it took years for you the clean a closet, big deal you dick. And you still have an excuse for the dust and filthy car...it's the awful San Fran Dust Devil...just like the old dust bowl fight? You are a forlorn hope.

It kinda looks better until you realize he's merely shifted the garbage piles in his apt to a storage unit. Boggles my mind he's paying to store all that shit. Not to mention all the gas $$$ wasted making multiple trips to a fucking storage unit in Sacto 80 miles away.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2015, 08:38:21 PM
It kinda looks better until you realize he's merely shifted the garbage piles in his apt to a storage unit. Boggles my mind he's paying to store all that shit. Not to mention all the gas $$$ wasted making multiple trips to a fucking storage unit in Sacto 80 miles away.

Yes, isch bee-on-d bee-leaf!

come on... his ol' doc says he is just fine. it's every one else that's messed up. this is how it feels....

littlechris

Boggles my mind he's paying to store all that shit. Not to mention all the gas $$$ wasted making multiple trips to a fucking storage unit in Sacto 80 miles away.

Laura, I told him the same thing.

He said the storage units in Sacramento cost $40 less per month compared to those in the Bay area.

LOL

Falkie2013

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 22, 2015, 02:46:43 PM
Falkie's issues are not among those that money can fix. I'd rather be broke than lacking character and honor.

Aldous, shut up.
I had neither character or honor, Kathy would be out in the street.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
You go through Martinez all the time.
You KNOW where I live.
Would you ever bother the take the time to meet either of us and find out for yourself what I & Kathy are truly like and not base your opinion on comments and falsehoods posted by a bunch of anonymous trolls ?
Probably not.
Perhaps because it would shatter your illusory perceptions of what I am and what we are.
Noory took the time to get to REALLY know me no matter what any of you may think of him.
So did Gerry and Paperboy for awhile as well as Drone.
Are you chicken ?
Man up and see for yourself what we are really like.

akwilly

Quote from: littlechris on July 22, 2015, 08:58:39 PM
Laura, I told him the same thing.

He said the storage units in Sacramento cost $40 less per month compared to those in the Bay area.

LOL
All they own is crap. why the hell put anything in storage unless you consider a trash can storage.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 09:01:48 PM
Aldous, shut up.
You KNOW where I live.
Would you ever bother the take the time to meet either of us and find out for yourself what I & Kathy are truly like and not base your opinion on comments and falsehoods posted by a bunch of anonymous trolls ?
Probably not.
Perhaps because it would shatter your illusory perceptions of what I am and what we are.
Noory took the time to get to REALLY know me no matter what any of you may think of him.
Are you chicken ?

yeah Aldous.... all his videos and posts do not show the real Falkie!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 22, 2015, 09:01:48 PM
Aldous, shut up.
You KNOW where I live.
Probably not.
Are you chicken ?

Maybe he doesn't want to get infected from the waste in you den, you creature. He doesn't need others to show him or us what you are like, you post it in your own words, videos for the entire world to see, you dolt!
Besides you may capture him and shove a bucket and mope in his hands and if he refuses to help the king of filth and scams you will then do to him online what you claim others do to you. If I  was next door I wouldn't lift my pinky finger to help you, you already get my money. There isn't an ounce of character or morales or decency in your entire 665 lbs fatness. You do nothing unless there is a payoff for you.

Quote from: akwilly on July 22, 2015, 07:59:59 PM

i hope my soylent green stock goes up.

Jocko Johnson

Hey SLOB-O, BTW...you are just a pile of dog shit. People just need to scrape you off their shoe on to the crub like the stinking filth you really are.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 22, 2015, 08:54:41 PM
come on... his ol' doc says he is just fine. it's every one else that's messed up. this is how it feels....

I have NEVER said everyone else is messed up, though a number of people on this board quite probably are as well as many in the general population.
Quit putting words in my mouth or trying to.

You haven't seen what Kathy has and the bulk of her stuff is worth around $1-2000 in teacups and also other collectibles. She also has a lot of movie collectibles and jewelry in her safe which is worth another $2,000.
And my storage is going to cost $58 a month. We've not had the time to go price shopping given that she had to move everything she owned out.
What is one persons treasure ...
Its not up to any of you to decide what is worthy of keeping or not.
And its none of your business either.
We also go up to Sacramento and Auburn to go tomthe farmers market there, shop and eventually I will invetigate going to pan for gold at the GPAA camp next year. There are several mining supply shops in downtown Auburn and the camp on the river is close by and panning is free  if you're a member. We like taking road trips and seeing new places. Hanging out here is boring since we've gone all over the immediate area and she grew up down the road 15 miles from here.