• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 05, 2015, 11:53:29 PM
I did it at the bank today, at Subway and at the liquor store.

Wait.. what?

area51drone

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 06, 2015, 12:12:03 AM
I'm thinking Rolling Rock, beef jerky, and pickles.

LOL, definitely the pickles.  I'm not sure the poor Falkster can afford beef jerky though.   Shit's fucking expensive.

eddie dean

Quote from: coaster on June 05, 2015, 10:24:31 PM
pathogen. jesus i am so slow. am i right?
edit. obviously. i am drunk. i love fucking bellgab. Cherrs to this fucking thing that is Bellgab. I have ten people here, and they will raise. because I told them/ To the crazy fucking shit, hat is, what I browse when Im bored as hell. To Bellgab. <3Cheers pricks.

drunk post coaster! ;D
cheers mate!

area51drone

Coaster, while we got you drunk, dig up that video.  You know what we're talking about!   My wife really wants to see why everyone had a tizzy fit over it.

WhiteCrow

Falkie, can you please make me a Redacted T-shirt? Size large. TIA

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SnapT on June 05, 2015, 06:24:26 PM
The epic trolling of Falkie re: him starring as BOSS HOGG in a TV series reminds me of the greatest documentary of all time, WINDY CITY HEAT...

http://youtu.be/ancwTUkXyKk

Watch the whole thing, you will not regret it.

i'd say this entire thread should remind one of this documentary.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on June 06, 2015, 12:36:48 AM
i'd say this entire thread should remind one of this documentary.

Synopsis please or you're reported.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 05, 2015, 01:52:17 AM
Hoagland... I have learned more about the planets from listening to him and about NASA probes and missions that I would have never found on my own...

So much of what he has to say is pure horseshit.  A lot of what you've 'learned' from him is junk.  There are better sources for what you are interested in than that smarmy jackass

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 05, 2015, 01:52:17 AM
... He's fun to listen to and I like his voice...

I would say listening to that ego being voiced may be the worst part of him being on a show

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 05, 2015, 10:34:05 PM
Sorry it's so big.  I didn't know how to edit the sample rate.

Falkie doesn't talk after 40 seconds.  The rest is Hoagland's response.

Jesus.  George introduces Falkie saying 'he posts YouTubes (sic)', lives in 'Martin Ez California' (how long has the Snorge lived in Calif, and still can't pronounce the Spanish words - or even try - that half the cities, rivers, lakes, mountains, etc are named?).

Hoggy tells the Snorge he doesn't know who The Guy Fro Pittsburgh is, then follows that up with not knowing a thing about him when Falkie tries to remind him.  Maybe he was caught off guard

Falkie:  "Are there glass domes on Mars?"

Hoggy:  "Yes, in fact we're (the Mars rover) inside one".  And goes on to blather about 'artifacts on Mars and on the moon and (get this) 'when the announcement is finally made... blah blah blah"

Oh yes, a person can learn a lot about NASA,  space and the planets listening to Hoggy's latest daydream

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 06, 2015, 12:22:02 AM

How about one for MV that says 'The GabCast' on the front and 'This  Is  White  Crowww' on the back

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 06, 2015, 12:22:02 AM

Done.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 05, 2015, 12:32:49 PM
I am NOT communicating with him. The information I got about his threat tomattack Kathy was relayed to me by Drone.
I gave the duplicitous sob a second chance and he showed his true colors.
My " biggest fan " my ass.

Whilst I wouldn't put anything past littlechris perhaps Drone is also feeding you lies.

Considering their joint goal is trolling you is it a surprise that they might be "gaming" you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on June 06, 2015, 01:21:12 AM
Whilst I wouldn't put anything past littlechris perhaps Drone is also feeding you lies.

Considering their joint goal is trolling you is it a surprise that they might be "gaming" you?

Wash that filthy mouth out Mister; Drone et al wouldn't dream of doing that..Much.

onan

Fuck, the money must be rollin' in by now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on June 06, 2015, 01:59:10 AM
Fuck, the money must be rollin' in by now.

I'm about to e mail Senda to pay to replace my glasses (two years are up-new prescription needed), and he seems the very bloke to get them paid for.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 05, 2015, 11:53:29 PM
But I am not on camera then, and there is a difference between my online persona and me, but I do talk to just about everyone I meet

That's good to know.  So many A-List celebrities are real pricks when it comes to meeting the general public.  How do you deal with the paparazzi?  Do you sign autographs?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 06, 2015, 02:17:46 AM
That's good to know.  So many A-List celebrities are real pricks when it comes to meeting the general public.  How do you deal with the paparazzi?  Do you sign autographs?

;D ;D

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 06, 2015, 02:17:46 AM

Before I respond to the post above, I'd first like to congratulate George Senda, of course, for his Dr. Eric Pearl interview (or "moment, as he calls it) hitting 500 views.  It has now joined a category that I like to call the "Falkie 500 Club" (not to be confused with Pat Robertson's "700 Club"), which are his videos with that many views or more.  Great job, George - a nice milestone, but let's go for 1,000!

Reading about George and the public, I just wanted to add this:  To further Doctor Who's comment, sometimes meeting a celebrity can be a real letdown because an interaction with him/her can turn out to be really disappointing if he/she is a real prick to his/her fans.  The image you then have in your mind of who that person is is then shattered. 

Let me tell all of you - when I spoke with George on the phone for the first time a week ago, there was none of that.  The Falkie you read here on the thread, and that you watch in the videos, is the Falkie that you will speak with if you ever call him.  He is who he portrays himself to be, and I liked him even more after talking with him.  I'm sure that's how it would go if I ever met him face-to-face as well.  I wish I could run into him on the streets of Martinez, CA - at Starbucks or wherever - and hopefully that will happen someday.  He is a man of the people.

onan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 03:18:27 AM
I wish I could run into him on the streets of Martinez, CA - at Starbucks or wherever - and hopefully that will happen someday.

Me too bruh, me too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on June 06, 2015, 01:17:17 AM
Done.

Thank you Daggit! ....but I was hoping Falkie could use his 'British' source again to fine an unauthorized picture of Redacted for my T-Shirt.

area51drone

Falkie, you ever been in a roman candle fight bro?

Fun starts about at about :40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biAVdBLbZJM

Laurakinch

Quote from: SnapT on June 05, 2015, 06:24:26 PM
The epic trolling of Falkie re: him starring as BOSS HOGG in a TV series reminds me of the greatest documentary of all time, WINDY CITY HEAT...

http://youtu.be/ancwTUkXyKk

Watch the whole thing, you will not regret it.

This is hysterical ;D Exactly mirrors the major trolling operation by area51drone, little chris/OL gerry on falkie.

"Don and Mole have been fucking with Perry for 11 years"   Drone/Gerry & Falkie will probably be at it just as long.

Perry: "The two of 'em give me fuckin ulcers"  hahaha

chefist

I was feeling a little down this morning...but i come to this thread and I suddenly feel blessed and happy for who I am...always a deeper bottom to fall into if you let it! God bless you Bulky!

3OctaveFart

Roger, that.
The difference is I feel compelled to help the guy raise his game.
Why don't you fuck off, chief?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on June 05, 2015, 10:17:22 PM
anywho, I love beer and this thread is the tops. haha

Mr Coaster, I know in past we have had our differences, me calling you an animal for your constant mean spirited posts towards Falkie. But let's put that 'history' aside now and try to move forward, for the betterment of  bellgab members that are in need of help.

Both you and Opens Lines Jerry have made a courageous act by bravely posted about your problems with alcohol. Realizing there is a problem is step one. Next letting others know about it is an important step in bringing together others that can assist you with dealing with the 'problem'.

Consider Coaster, that you and Open Lines ban together as fellow alcohol abusers and start to discuss the 'problem' here and hopefully Bellgabers that want to help, can offer both you and Open Lines useful advice and support.

PathoJen

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 06, 2015, 12:56:06 AM
Jesus.  George introduces Falkie saying 'he posts YouTubes (sic)', lives in 'Martin Ez California' (how long has the Snorge lived in Calif, and still can't pronounce the Spanish words - or even try - that half the cities, rivers, lakes, mountains, etc are named?).

Hoggy tells the Snorge he doesn't know who The Guy Fro Pittsburgh is, then follows that up with not knowing a thing about him when Falkie tries to remind him.  Maybe he was caught off guard

Falkie:  "Are there glass domes on Mars?"

Hoggy:  "Yes, in fact we're (the Mars rover) inside one".  And goes on to blather about 'artifacts on Mars and on the moon and (get this) 'when the announcement is finally made... blah blah blah"

Oh yes, a person can learn a lot about NASA,  space and the planets listening to Hoggy's latest daydream
I'm not sure if the purpose of that segment (not even really a segment, more like a snippet) was to give Falkie a shout out or did he just happened to call him and Gnoory introduced him that way. No one will bother to search for "The guy from pittsburg" in youtube or online because Dave is not giving his audience any compelling reason to do so. His shoutouts suck, maybe he doesn't even know what a shout out is. Or maybe Falkie needs to go by one god damn name instead of 4. I haven't had my coffee yet. MV IS AWESOME. (i'm using vowels now sir)

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 06, 2015, 09:10:58 AM
Mr Coaster, I know in past we have had our differences, me calling you an animal for your constant mean spirited posts towards Falkie. But let's put that 'history' aside now and try to move forward, for the betterment of  bellgab members that are in need of help.

Both you and Opens Lines Jerry have made a courageous act by bravely posted about your problems with alcohol. Realizing there is a problem is step one. Next letting others know about it is an important step in bringing together others that can assist you with dealing with the 'problem'.

Consider Coaster, that you and Open Lines ban together as fellow alcohol abusers and start to discuss the 'problem' here and hopefully Bellgabers that want to help, can offer both you and Open Lines useful advice and support.
Oh Whitecrow, do you ever take a break.

3OctaveFart

You can always spot a narcissist when he engages in an activity he says he loathes.
Such as popping up on a thread just to say you hate it, when you bloody well know it isn't the case.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 06, 2015, 10:10:12 AM
You can always spot a narcissist when he engages in an activity he says he loathes.
Such as popping up on a thread just to say you hate it, when you bloody well know it isn't the case.

Which thread has been said to be loathed, and by whom? Links? Videos?

Then, that isn't narcissism. It can be puzzling, even hypocritical, but not narcissistic. Senda and Stellar are both narcissists, because they pretty much ramble on and on in their own little world, devoid of any critical thinking, reason or ability to empathise with anyone else unless the other person agrees with them in entirety. Senda is slightly (but not much) different, in that he has the ability to bare face lie and see nothing wrong in begging for money to fund his little deluded ventures; Stellar is just deluded and probably on class A drugs.