• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2019, 11:22:36 AM
Falkie is now the only YT personality I will comment on.  It is scary when he seems like the source of sanity, but what the hell, it’s BellGab.

You were going so well and had to do it didn't you? Ruin the illusion of 'normal'.

Norm

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 29, 2019, 11:09:20 AM
It is nice to go back to a simpler time. The Falkie thread is the Willoughby of Bellgab.

I remember this photo. The two boys in the lower right became career criminals and later charged with a double-murder suicide with extenuating circumstances. Investigators found materials that indicated both were frequent visitors to the Ferry street hovel in Martinez several months prior.  I could go on...

#factswillbareoutwitnesstestimony (no nudes, family forum please)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 29, 2019, 11:32:20 AM
I remember this photo. The two boys in the lower right became career criminals and later charged with a double-murder suicide with extenuating circumstances. Investigators found materials that indicated both were frequent visitors to the Ferry street hovel in Martinez several months prior.  I could go on...

#factswillbareoutwitnesstestimony (no nudes, family forum please)

But did they edit their videos? Answer me that!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2019, 11:36:29 AM
Editing is for cheesy imposters.

In all the years that Senda has been doing them, even after being advised to look them through and edit/rework them, it doesn't even occur that it could be a good thing to do.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2019, 11:36:29 AM
Editing is for cheesy imposters.

So is deletion. You'd never see Falkie delete a video for any reason whatsoever!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 29, 2019, 11:51:20 AM
So is deletion. You'd never see Falkie delete a video for any reason whatsoever!

I think he has done a couple of times when he's self incriminated himself legally.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 11:56:37 AM

I think he has done a couple of times when he's self incriminated himself legally.

I thought he might. I didn't want that to get in the way of a good joke though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 29, 2019, 11:59:26 AM
I thought he might. I didn't want that to get in the way of a good joke though.

I think he deleted one where he was justifying 'gently' slapping Kathy around.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 29, 2019, 11:51:20 AM

Except when there was a NUDE Kathy sighting!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

I think he deleted one where he was justifying 'gently' slapping Kathy around.

He deleted the one where Kathy describes how Patty raped her.

I think he also deleted the one where he said Erinn's last name. According to her Bellgab paid him to do it 4 times. She complained to YouTube and they told him he had to edit out the 4 times he said it or delete the entire video. He said he had to delete because after 8 years of doing this he had no idea how to cut out a word.

SredniVashtar

:(
Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 29, 2019, 12:47:40 PM
What?

Where the hell have you been? This is an old story.

Patty is taking Kathy to Red Lobster for her birthday. I wonder if eating at Red Lobster will remind Kathy of the time Patty was eating her Red Snapper?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 29, 2019, 01:21:54 PM
Sometimes it feels like this whole, damn thread is sponsored by TMI productions...

Even if it was, it's non of your goddam business, so STFU.

Spookcat

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2019, 11:22:36 AM
Falkie is now the only YT personality I will comment on.  It is scary when he seems like the source of sanity, but what the hell, it’s BellGab.

I think Falkie is relatively sane. His problem is that he's an asshole.

Norm

Quote from: Spookcat on June 29, 2019, 05:45:17 PM
I think Falkie is relatively sane. His problem is that he's a BIG FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Fixed it for you, you're welcome.

whoozit

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

Quote from: WOTR on June 29, 2019, 01:21:54 PM
Sometimes it feels like this whole, damn thread is sponsored by TMI productions...

Kathy was drugged and raped because she didn't move out of Patty's place in a timely manner.

BUT!

George did avenge Kathy's honor by raping Mr. Ratty Patty. allegedly.

what a story arc!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 29, 2019, 06:28:18 PM
Kathy was drugged and raped because she didn't move out of Patty's place in a timely manner.

BUT!

George did avenge Kathy's honor by raping Mr. Ratty Patty. allegedly.

Even when spoken aloud slowly, that still sounds wrong.

Yorkshire pud

He's sane if you don't count; Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, and completely socially unaware in his psychological profile. And he's all of those.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 06:31:08 PM

Even when spoken aloud slowly, that still sounds wrong.
But beautifully BellGabian.  Like carrot flavored cheese.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 29, 2019, 12:59:08 PM
:(
Where the hell have you been? This is an old story.

I'm still just a lad compared to you titans of the Sendaverse,    Thanks for the video Rally.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 29, 2019, 08:14:53 PM
So the rape was well before the ass boil?

The rape was before THE ass boil but it could be after an ass boil. There are just things we will never know like how many ass boils have there been or how many times did George crap his pants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 29, 2019, 08:34:20 PM
The rape was before THE ass boil but it could be after an ass boil. There are just things we will never know like how many ass boils have there been or how many times did George crap his pants.

There is a slight feeling of being cheated that Senda hasn't documented every incidence of an ass boil or his legendary ability to shit his pants at the slightest provocation. We only get a snippet, a little insight into his wide ranging ability to disgust. We should demand not only our money back, but interest too.

Norm

Do not ignore the fact George was a victim of anal rape himself although I believe for him it was voluntary consent. This would also explain his extreme obesity from deep seated psychological disorders triggered by his various risky homosexual encounters he participated in during his time in San Francisco.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on June 30, 2019, 01:13:35 AM
Do not ignore the fact George was a victim of anal rape himself although I believe for him it was voluntary consent. This would also explain his extreme obesity from deep seated psychological disorders triggered by his various risky homosexual encounters he participated in during his time in San Francisco.

I'm actually not purposely trying to be rude... But how many gay men would find George to be their ideal partner (ore even an acceptable partner)?

Wanted: narcissistic, severely obese, white male with extremely annoying personality. Willing to pay for all expenses, meals, and fuel.

On the other hand, it might explain the loss of bowel control. (just saying...)