• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Azzerae on May 22, 2019, 05:06:53 AM
Water is the ultimate thirst quencher.

Far be it from this fat son of a bitch to swill anything other than sugary sodas and bad coffee from dirty mugs though.

And he wonders why he has health complications.

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention.  He has health problems because:

1.  He was on an escalator that broke down, became plain old stairs, causing him to fall onto an inspection plate, shattering his knee.  He weighed in at a trim 240 before that incident.

2.  He was helping Kathy move and he fell twenty feet out of the back of a moving truck injuring his other knee.

3.  He can't seem to find competent medical care.  Doctors have given him erroneous medical advice, have botched surgeries, one of them an eye surgery.  The surgeon was so piss-poor, that George can no longer see such thangs as line items on a bill, collection notices, etc.  He still reads books voraciously though, and has no problems reading a menu.  It is the strangest thing.  The worst thing though was the fact that his bad vision set off a chain of unfortunate events leading to a bank overdraft. 

4. He is a poor man.  He is forced to buy Shi t when he can afford to go to the grocery store.  He is reduced to taking food from single mothers and hungry children from church food banks.  It irritates him that these places of worship, which he does not attend for he is Jewish, can't seem to get food items that are more palatable.

Now that you have the FACTS, mister, you can STFU like the rest of us ill informed trolls.  He doesn't suffer fools, haters or trolls.

There really needs to be another Martinez tonight.

George’s x wife should be a interview.

Kathy should be bribed with money or hello kitty items to do a interview.

Kidnostad3

What is the origin of the nickname "Falkie?"  I've  been a member for 3 years but haven't followed him.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 22, 2019, 09:19:15 AM
What is the origin of the nickname "Falkie?"  I've  been a member for 3 years but haven't followed him.

He used to post on a site called SF Redbook calling himself Falkenberg2013 and other variants. It was a site for hookers to meet with clients. Falkie was a moderator there and everyone hated him for his control freak ways. When he popped up on BG a few of the people he annoyed on Redbook migrated here to continue the trolling.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2019, 09:38:50 AM
He used to post on a site called SF Redbook calling himself Falkenberg2013 and other variants. It was a site for hookers to meet with clients. Falkie was a moderator there and everyone hated him for his control freak ways. When he popped up on BG a few of the people he annoyed on Redbook migrated here to continue the trolling.

Now, wait just a goddam minute... trolling? Trolling Senda? Are you out of your fucking mind? He's held in high esteem I'll have you know. Just because certain folks can't mind their own business and insist on interfering after he has specifically told you all about what he wants you to mind your own fucking business about, now STFU, and one more thing, (cont pp94)...

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2019, 06:39:45 PM

Now, wait just a goddam minute... trolling? Trolling Senda? Are you out of your fucking mind? He's held in high esteem I'll have you know. Just because certain folks can't mind their own business and insist on interfering after he has specifically told you all about what he wants you to mind your own fucking business about, now STFU, and one more thing, (cont pp94)...

I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue.

whoozit

I don’t think you could troll for Falkie.  You’d need a trawler.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Thanks. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 22, 2019, 09:19:15 AM

The name "Falkie" comes from a series of Sci-Fi books written by the late Jerry Pournelle, a supposed dear friend of Senda.  (See Falkenberg series).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCX7WAIz7vI

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2019, 03:40:55 AM
The name "Falkie" comes from a series of Sci-Fi books written by the late Jerry Pournelle, a supposed dear friend of Senda.  (See Falkenberg series).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCX7WAIz7vI

I never knew that. I thought Falkenberg might have been some general he met at West Point. If you recall, he graduated top of his class and even created 'The  Senda Strategy', an offensive manoeuvre that involved giant catapults firing rat piss plushies at the enemy Mexicans.

A guy that is about George's age - trying out glasses that alleviate color blindness.
Senda as he could have been.   :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSD7-TgUmUY

whoozit

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2019, 06:50:13 AM
I am horrified at the thought of Senda procreating.

He's the reason aliens visit Earth. To abduct any likely candidates for his seed...so far they've taken ten frisky hippos, five promiscuous manatees and a real slut of a dolphin.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2019, 09:30:55 AM
He's the reason aliens visit Earth. To abduct any likely candidates for his seed...so far they've taken ten frisky hippos, five promiscuous manatees and a real slut of a dolphin.
I’m against bestiality in general but in this case...

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=166kZjOKEj0

George DOES have the money to go to AlienCon, and he will be streaming live.   ;D

Celebration Time, C'mon!

artbell_ghost

There isn’t very much to share about afterlife but one thing I am at liberty to disclose is the pleasure  we all take watching my favorite George as he records these fabulously interesting videos.

Enjoy Aliencon my friend

Lilith

All you live chatters, quit telling George that he's gay.   >:(

Senda swiped the last mobility scooter and left Kathy to hoof it as best she could?    Chivalry is truly dead.   :'( 

Lilith

George just admitted he has $2000. in silver.

The rumors have been true all along.

SredniVashtar

It looks like fatso has me banned. What a prick. I was going to ask him how much money it would take for him to shove a pineapple up his arse.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2019, 04:51:54 PM
It looks like fatso has me banned. What a prick. I was going to ask him how much money it would take for him to shove a pineapple up his arse.

$26.37 - saved you the effort

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2019, 04:28:45 PM
Live, Blocky, Fuzzy, Lagging Senda is the best Senda

For a moment I thought Blocky was a new addition to the Senda cattery.

Lilith

#MeToo

That's why I post here.  :)

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 04:50:35 PM
George just admitted he has $2000. in silver.

The rumors have been true all along.

That's just the Silver.   Imagine the value of the gold?

Lilith

I'm banned too.  Not sure how "Turkey Kielbasa" isn't banned, yet little ole me is.

whoozit

It’s hard to casually bring up lactating hookers in chat.