• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Jackstar

I had a dream about Seraphim77, or more accurately, my BellGab inbox. I had a message from that user, and decided to wake up without reading it.

Maybe this belongs in the True Confessions thread. I don't actually miss that person username.

Nobody.

You can't trust anybody in this world except steel. Therefore, I have chosen to become the personification of steel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8

Donald Marshall: ''They look like skeksis when they get older''

GravitySucks

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on January 25, 2017, 11:55:42 AM
Nobody.

You can't trust anybody in this world except steel. Therefore, I have chosen to become the personification of steel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8

You should change your username to RustBucket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 11:57:37 AM
You should change your username to RustBucket

I don't go on forums as much as I used to. So I don't form attachments.

Aswangs (Philippine vampires)/Reptilian shapeshifters could be real. They could be similar to the Skeksis from 'Dark Crystal movie.'  I am Filipino Canadian. They casn make themselves look human! Who can you trust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru584E84XAQ

Published on Aug 14, 2016

Nada (Roddy Piper), a wanderer without meaning in his life, discovers a pair of sunglasses capable of showing the world the way it truly is. As he walks the streets of Los Angeles, Nada notices that both the media and the government are comprised of subliminal messages meant to keep the population subdued, and that most of the social elite are skull-faced aliens bent on world domination. With this shocking discovery, Nada fights to free humanity from the mind-controlling aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibl4kZXBnKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfhVbEaMQEg

Jackstar

I'll be honest: this... this performance art is not to my taste, but I'm not gonna whine to MV about it and get it banned. Leafs are people too.

Jackstar

Okay, I'll admit it--I miss Onan.

Lieutenant Uhura's relentless apologies for fascism don't carry the same gravitas, because she's a woman from the future. Onan kept it real.

Word.

jazmunda

The General and guildnavigator.

Are you guys still around?

BobGrau

EvB hasn't been active for just over a year... er, did I miss something?

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on January 22, 2017, 01:59:28 PM
I miss this awesome forum but whenever I try to return I find it dauntingly impenetrable... does that make me a cuck?

I should've added "...or is BellGab just a fat old lesbian now?"
Yes, the moment has passed, but I needed to explain why henceforth I shall refer to this forum as BigLeb.

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on February 14, 2017, 02:26:00 PM
I should've added "...or is BellGab just a fat old lesbian now?"
Yes, the moment has passed, but I needed to explain why henceforth I shall refer to this forum as BigLeb.

Or possibly BagLabia.

zeebo

Quote from: BobGrau on January 22, 2017, 01:59:28 PM
I miss this awesome forum but whenever I try to return I find it dauntingly impenetrable... does that make me a cuck?

I'm not sure how these things work, but I think the rule is you can't be one until someone officially calls you one, so I think you're ok buddy.   :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: zeebo on February 14, 2017, 02:50:32 PM
I'm not sure how these things work, but I think the rule is you can't be one until someone officially calls you one, so I think you're ok buddy.   :)

You're both a pair of triggered cucks living on Snowflake Island. You're both bottoms, but you take it in turns.

zeebo

Oh well, I guess my number finally came up.  Well, I had a good run there.   :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 14, 2017, 02:52:56 PM
You're both a pair of triggered cucks living on Snowflake Island. You're both bottoms, but you take it in turns.

Will your Muslim boyfriend punish you for posting without asking his permission first?  ???

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2017, 03:07:46 PM
Will your Muslim boyfriend punish you for posting without asking his permission first?  ???

So now he is calling his male goat his Muslim boyfriend.Wow!

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 14, 2017, 03:03:54 PM
Oh well, I guess my number finally came up.  Well, I had a good run there.   :'(
Good job, Zeeb.  I've never heard of a cuck squirrel, until now.

BobGrau

Quote from: zeebo on February 14, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

SV always makes me runny, one way or another.

CozyRozie

Quote from: BobGrau on February 14, 2017, 04:32:30 PM
SV always makes me runny, one way or another.
SV claims that his male goat sorry his Muslim boyfriend makes him runny as well.
SV likes to run around the room playing hard to catch but the goat always wins by poking SV in his ass with his horn.
SV claims that sex after that rough play is much better and the goat is not making weird animal noises because is so tired from chasing SV.
Those Muslim goats boyfriends making male Brits very kinky.

SV said that in the past he had Muslim girlfriend female goat but the horns on male goat are making for better holding.
SV tore out one ear of his Muslim goat girlfriend when she was trying to escape as SV was holding too tight to her right ear.

BobGrau

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 04:56:34 PM
SV claims that his male goat sorry his Muslim boyfriend makes him runny as well.
SV likes to run around the room playing hard to catch but the goat always wins by poking SV in his ass with his horn.
SV claims that sex after that rough play is much better and the goat is not making weird animal noises because is so tired from chasing SV.

SV said that in the past he had Muslim girlfriend female goat but the horns on male goat are making for better holding.
SV tore out one ear of his Muslim goat girlfriend when she was trying to escape as SV was holding too tight to her right ear.

Some people just can't be made fun of.

Jackstar

He's like the only cunt on the board that any fun can be made from at all. Obvious drunken punching bag is obvious.

Hmmm.  Something about the cadence of this reply reminds me of theONE.  Tell me something, CozyRozie, do you like yaks?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 14, 2017, 10:57:10 PM
Hmmm.  Something about the cadence of this reply reminds me of theONE.  Tell me something, CozyRozie, do you like yaks?

ALL HAIL theONE!

Luka Megurine

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 14, 2017, 10:57:10 PM

And how do you feel about bellgab having sexual relations with your mother?