• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Tootsie

where is "I am Rat Fink"?  And just when we were becoming close?   8)

aldousburbank

Probably recovering from celebrating his new year.

Tootsie

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 28, 2020, 05:14:30 PM
Injured typing toe.   I am Rat Fink.

sorry to hear it.. i was worried  :-\

Happy Year of the Rat.. better luck next year, Fink

paladin1991

Quote from: Tootsie on January 28, 2020, 04:43:10 PM
where is "I am Rat Fink"?  And just when we were becoming close?   8)

did you send him a picture of your tits?

Tootsie

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 29, 2020, 02:34:37 AM
did you send him a picture of your tits?

no, it won't tell me if it's a boy or girl rat.. ;) it is a Fink for sure, though  :-\

pate

Happy Valentine's Day, Roswells, Art!

Sorry, both the steak and roses appear fake, stores were all sold out, best I could do on short notice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 15, 2020, 11:23:39 AM

Sorry, both the steak and roses appear fake, stores were all sold out, best I could do on short notice.

;D

Dr. MD MD

Ibby and Pyewacket. I hope they’re alright.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on February 15, 2020, 11:23:39 AM

Aww, thanks pate. That will go perfect in my hunting lodge. I'll put it in the honeymoon suite. It's so nice guests will want to fuck on it after a day of murdering sentient beings in their own habitat before they have to get back to the city to work on getting abortion laws passed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2020, 11:03:26 AM
Aww, thanks pate. That will go perfect in my hunting lodge. I'll put it in the honeymoon suite. It's so nice guests will want to fuck on it after a day of murdering sentient beings in their own habitat before they have to get back to the city to work on getting abortion laws passed.

Are you ever not angry? ???

Did you know that plants are sentient beings too?:

https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/plants-have-awareness-intelligence-scientists?rebelltitem=3#rebelltitem3

What now, murderer? :D

You’re angry about a deer getting shot to feed someone and ever angrier about babies not getting murdered. You are one seriously messed up fishwife. ::) ::)

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2020, 11:03:26 AM

Anything for my sweet cookie!

Is your hunting lodge in Louisanna, "The Sportsman's Paradise?"  I believe the last time I had a successful hunting trip was down there...  Excellent fishing, both salt-water and freshwater, plus the bayous & delta.

Never heard of a hunting lodge with a honeymoon suite, that sounds like something to see in whatever state it is in.

My hunting lodge has yet to be built, but I believe it will be in Louisanna.

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend!

-p

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on May 24, 2020, 11:57:58 AM
Anything for my sweet cookie!

Is your hunting lodge in Louisanna, "The Sportsman's Paradise?"  I believe the last time I had a successful hunting trip was down there...  Excellent fishing, both salt-water and freshwater, plus the bayous & delta.

Never heard of a hunting lodge with a honeymoon suite, that sounds like something to see in whatever state it is in.

My hunting lodge has yet to be built, but I believe it will be in Louisanna.

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend!

-p

Well, pencil me in for a reservation when your lodge is built. I hear wild tofu is much better than the stuff you buy at the stores. I just hope my hood is big enough to carry it.

You have a happy Memorial Day weekend too. I know you will.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2020, 01:08:41 PM
Well, pencil me in for a reservation when your lodge is built. I hear wild tofu is much better than the stuff you buy at the stores. I just hope my hood is big enough to carry it.

You have a happy Memorial Day weekend too. I know you will.

I will do that.  While we wait for the lodge to be built, I will immediately begin the menu planning.

On the acreage surrounding the lodge, I will be sure to have soybeans planted.  As you are correct about the flavor of wild tofu harvested from the field it so innocently grew up in.  Also, there will be patches of various micro-greens and other sundry vegetables.  I am thinking beets, as I am now inspired to created an "Impossible Burger" homebrew knock-off Faux Ribeye steak similar in appearance to that rug you so adore.  The juice of the beets will help get the appearance of a properly cooked Medium-Rare Faux Ribeye.

The Faux Ribeye can be the main course, with of course micro-green salad and a hoor's devours of appropriate nature.  The dessert will of course be my fay-mousse "Orange Man Bad" sweet-potato souffle, depending on what sort of Vegetable Aryan you are I can modify it to not include eggs if necessary...

But the whole point will of course be to get you to bag some of that wild tofu that will be used to make the Faux Ribeye, I will see to it once the lodge is built that a suitable number of tofu are present in the soybean field of varying maturity levels, to include a nice "trophy tofu."   I would not recommend using the "trophy tofu" for the meal, as they are generally old and tough, and quite gamey.  Rather you should take a couple young and plump tofus, there being no limit on tofu in the Sportsman's Paradise, which I can then prepare with beet juice and sundry other ingredients and save a few "au natural" to create  a wonderful Faux Ribeye fat-marbling, grill the whole thing to perfection, etc (do feel free to take notes on the grilling to perfection part, dear!)

It will be wonderful!  I look forward to it already!

-p

Anagrammy. Get your ass back here. It is an election year.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 17, 2020, 07:52:14 AM
said no one ever

Is it 7th grade again? I don't think you understand what my intentions are here.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on May 24, 2020, 04:00:36 PM
I am thinking beets [...]

-p

WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL.
Q* SENT ME
UNF UNF UNF

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2020, 07:54:26 AM
Is it 7th grade again? I don't think you understand what my intentions are here.

Your intentions are irrelevant to what you are doing.

You're shitting up the forum, you shit poster.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 17, 2020, 08:00:19 AM
what you are doing.

You're shitting up the forum

I laid a Cleveland Steamroller on your mom's chest last night, she didn't seem to mind. I think you should probably get right with Jesus, Silicone Brains.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2020, 08:27:59 AM

I laid a Cleveland Steamroller on your mom's chest last night, she didn't seem to mind. I think you should probably get right with Jesus, Silicone Brains.

Like ur sock-puppet "girlfriend" MeowMix?

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 17, 2020, 08:37:48 AM
Like ur sock-puppet "girlfriend" MeowMix?

I'm going to show her what you've been saying, and she's gonna split your box and gut your fish.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2020, 08:28:26 AM
Absolutely desired.
Anagranny.
Is she still alive?
More importantly, will she show us her tits?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 02:56:10 AM
It was a different time. It was a different place. I had a different nose, and a different belly button. I am not going to lie.

I have actually been missing Tarbaby for quite some several months now, but I did not want to mention it, mostly because I did not want to get gutted like a fish.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 21, 2020, 04:19:05 PM
Anybody have anything on the Foodlion?

I am pretty sure the sniper nailed him after you ratted him out. Fortunately, I cannot prove this, so my life is still safe for now.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 03:00:08 AM
I am pretty sure the sniper nailed him after you ratted him out. Fortunately, I cannot prove this, so my life is still safe for now.
Keep running your mouth reckless and loose.  I actually met Bush senior.  If you know what I mean.