• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on September 07, 2014, 05:19:37 PM
I have sent her several PM's never received a response. It has been nearly a year. I hope she is doing well.

As have I, with no response.
Come back Lonevoice! Even if it's just to say hi.

Sleeplessinca, was it something we said?  Wherefore art thou, ChewMouse?

I don't miss him, but where is Stellar? 

zeebo

What happened to SixWeekTenure?  He was around during the post-Dark Matter firestorm, and had some pretty good posts.

Also, true story, I was gonna put Valdez here, but he just finally posted again a few days ago.  Still I'm gonna put him here anyway so he doesn't get any ideas about disappearing again.

zeebo

Quote from: West of the Rockies on September 12, 2014, 07:00:54 PM
... I don't miss him, but where is Stellar?

One thing I'll say for Stellar, he has great subject titles for his threads, even if I don't know what they're about.

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on September 12, 2014, 09:18:49 PM
One thing I'll say for Stellar, he has great subject titles for his threads, even if I don't know what they're about.

I'm sure he'll start posting again unless the rapture happened and only a select few were taken.

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on September 16, 2014, 10:41:23 PM
I'm sure he'll start posting again unless the rapture happened and only a select few were taken.

Maybe he signed up for the rapture beta test?

b_dubb

If by rapture you mean mean in white coats then ...

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 07, 2014, 06:35:18 PM
The Ziznak.
Whut up?

I believe you were the last person on this forum to see him alive. That is why we can't have a BellGab meet up.

paladin1991

*Looks around suddenly*  Hey!  Where's the FoodLion?

pate

I hope he's kicking back munching on popcorn and laughing his ass off at the stupid here...

pate

New page?  Um, of course JackStar, urbane and other thang (I forgert the s)

I often ask Dayme Edwin to tell me what the rapscallion is up to...

lovable character

to be replaced by an

edit: lovable character...  huh, no coinsphereacy CoIntel here...

2ndedit: http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/COINTELPRO/coloring.html[/url]  difficult to find, more difficult to confirm...  good luck!

3rdEdit:  http://www.cointel.de/neu/support.php

-counsel-ediot:  you didn't see this haven't heard it why bother?

Camazotz.  Hope the old Maya bat god is bellied up to the counter of his favorite Stuckey's savoring a pecan log and having the time of his life, and not wandering dazed and disoriented in the parking lot with no recollection of how he got there or why he's wearing mismatched camel socks and very little else. 

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

eddie dean.

Too soon?

I think not. Where for art thou Mr. dean?

albrecht

I am curious what happened to Foodlion. He had some posts about nefarious individuals robbing him and trespassing on his property at night.....and then nothing since or update on the situation.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6693.msg292090.html#msg292090

Heather Wade

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2015, 05:05:53 PM
I am curious what happened to Foodlion. He had some posts about nefarious individuals robbing him and trespassing on his property at night.....and then nothing since or update on the situation.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6693.msg292090.html#msg292090

Omg, you're right.  I hope he's ok.   :-[

Quote from: jazmunda on February 03, 2015, 05:04:19 PM
eddie dean.

Too soon?

I think not. Where for art thou Mr. dean?

You know how songwriters are. He's probably off somewhere composing himself.

I know he has a life, but I really, really, really, really, really miss onan.    :'(
He IS a god.   
Come back, o.  Even if it's just to say "hi" and run....

Eddie Coyle

The Wanderer. He was an auteur and artiste. If we could only buy him at his actual worth, and sell him for what he thought he was worth...

And his avatar was giving us the finger! That's genius.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 04, 2015, 12:11:30 PM
     The Wanderer. He was an auteur and artiste. If we could only buy him at his actual worth, and sell him for what he thought he was worth...

And his avatar was giving us the finger! That's genius.
Switched my avatar to one I used a couple years back.  Hope it eases your pain.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 04, 2015, 12:30:40 PM

If you can take a camcorder to the nearest desert and point it at the sand and then ramble endlessly for 17 minutes, therefore replicating Wanderer's purest masterwork...then I can finally get off this Morphine drip I've relied on since he left us.

yumyumtree

Quote from: Treading Water on February 04, 2015, 12:02:17 PM
I know he has a life, but I really, really, really, really, really miss onan.    :'(
He IS a god.   
Come back, o.  Even if it's just to say "hi" and run....

Well, I wouldn't say he's a god, but I do miss Onan, especially when you need some light shed on a medical question.

I am pretty concerned about Foodlion. He was a regular poster and then nothing after someone stole his security camera. I wonder if MV came send an email to the address he signed up with, just letting him know we are a little worried.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 05, 2015, 12:31:35 AM
I am pretty concerned about Foodlion. He was a regular poster and then nothing after someone stole his security camera. I wonder if MV came send an email to the address he signed up with, just letting him know we are a little worried.

Sent an email...

BobGrau

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 04, 2015, 12:30:40 PM

1st avatar I saw on my very first visit to this sainted forum... Art Bell + Morrissey? I'm in.