The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Little Hater

Quote from: yumyumtree on December 20, 2013, 02:40:40 PM
Not any more.

Although I belive Mormons of color will still become 'white and delightsome' in the afterlife.

BobGrau

Haven't seen Harmness around for a while.   :(


MV/Liberace!

keep mentioning morphiaflow and we're all going to start seeing ads for gary glitter albums.


Quote from: MV on December 21, 2013, 01:46:36 PM
keep mentioning morphiaflow and we're all going to start seeing ads for gary glitter albums.
I thought child touching was Quick Karl's thing.

eddie dean

Quote from: c337pilot on December 20, 2013, 02:06:08 AM
Because of all the mormon talk on this thread, Now I see ads about the Mormons on the forum.

Ditto.

Harmness

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 06:22:16 PM
Haven't seen Harmness around for a while.   :(

That's because you have me on ignore.

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 06:22:16 PM
Haven't seen Harmness around for a while.   :(

Whoops I used the wrong smiley here  :D


NXOEED

Quote from: c337pilot on December 24, 2013, 01:15:45 PM
??

Check out the comments on his last Facebook post. That'll tell you all you need to know.

BobGrau



Chine


McPhallus

Quote from: NXOEED on December 25, 2013, 01:19:43 PM
No, he really will probably die in prison. The law here in Maricopa County is an automatic ten years per image. MF was caught with 9,000.

If the allegations are true, holy fuck.  Sounds fairly cut-and-dried.

I'll avoid the obligatory comment about him not seeming like the type.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: McPhallus on December 25, 2013, 10:42:12 PM
I'll avoid the obligatory comment about him not seeming like the type.

i think that's debatable.  go watch a couple of his youtube videos.  the dude was a total narcissist.


Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NXOEED on December 24, 2013, 01:07:17 PM
Morphiaflow will die in prison, and I'm fine with that.


Bloody hell! I think last time I saw his name on here was a thread on Rush. I've just googled; yeah, if he's found guilty he'll have a really good time before he dies in prison.

McPhallus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2013, 07:07:57 AM

Bloody hell! I think last time I saw his name on here was a thread on Rush. I've just googled; yeah, if he's found guilty he'll have a really good time before he dies in prison.

The Feds will likely view his posting activity here and any other forums he's on, if they haven't already.

BobGrau

Quote from: McPhallus on December 26, 2013, 10:00:17 AM
The Feds will likely view his posting activity here and any other forums he's on, if they haven't already.


We're FAMOUS now!


FightTheFuture

Quote from: MV on December 25, 2013, 10:43:24 PM
i think that's debatable.  go watch a couple of his youtube videos.  the dude was a total narcissist.

I always thought there was something...a little....off-kilter about the guy. No idea it was something of this magnitude. The way he went on and on ad nauseam about Art bell was beginning to approach aberrant, if not down right creepy, behavior.

If he is guilty of what is alleged, may he come to be forever  known as the best damn salad tosser in the DOC system.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 26, 2013, 10:51:39 AM
I always thought there was something...a little....off-kilter about the guy. No idea it was something of this magnitude. The way he went on and on ad nauseam about Art bell was beginning to approach aberrant, if not down right creepy, behavior.

If he is guilty of what is alleged, may he come to be forever  known as the best damn salad tosser in the DOC system.

eddie coyle and i used to share a private barf fest via PM every time MF posted one of his lengthy, emotionally obsessed play by play assessments of the art bell universe.  for me, it was just puke inducing to read each time.  when he called during art's appearance on the gabcast, my eyes rolled and i said to myself, "oh boy.  here we go."

i'm pretty good at reading people, especially through the way they write or speak.  there are a zillion pictures of MF out there, and when you place them next to his posts, this situation becomes less surprising.  i'm not shocked.  thank god he's locked up.

McPhallus


To me, his comments always seemed naively optimistic, sometimes almost childlike.  Especially when his prognostications involved speculative comments about art's FB posts, which he'd repeat here within minutes of them showing up on FB.

Overall, he seemed like someone unable or unwilling to live in the real world.  From his YouTube vids, it sounds like he didn't have a real job and therefore will likely have a public defender.  My guess is that he'll never see daylight again.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 26, 2013, 10:51:39 AM
I always thought there was something...a little....off-kilter about the guy. No idea it was something of this magnitude. The way he went on and on ad nauseam about Art bell was beginning to approach aberrant, if not down right creepy, behavior.

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 12:18:49 PM
eddie coyle and i used to share a private barf fest via PM every time MF posted one of his lengthy, emotionally obsessed play by play assessments of the art bell universe.  for me, it was just puke inducing to read each time.  when he called during art's appearance on the gabcast, my eyes rolled and i said to myself, "oh boy.  here we go."

McPhallus

Quote from: NXOEED on December 26, 2013, 12:42:59 PM
What I find utterly baffling is that the cops served him with a warrant and seized the 9,000+ items on October 3rd, giving him over a month of freedom. They didn't take him into custody until November 20...

Maybe they needed that time to figure out that time to compare the photos, source them, interview friends/victims, figure out who his connections were, and then figure out everything they'll charge him with. 

He might be another Jerry Sandusky/Jimmy Saville, totally convinced that he's done nothing wrong.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NXOEED on December 26, 2013, 12:42:59 PM
What I find utterly baffling is that the cops served him with a warrant and seized the 9,000+ items on October 3rd, giving him over a month of freedom. They didn't take him into custody until November 20...

...and he spent that month obsessing over Art Bell. That to me is the most fascinating thing about the guy. He knew he was going away for life and didn't seem to think much of it. Didn't try to run, didn't try to do any damage control over the media shitstorm that was sure to soil his reputation once word got out. If you were to ask him how he was doing during that time, he would have said "great!" He was elated that he got to talk to Art Bell. He was all about that #freeartbell campaign. He was in denial right up to the last minute. His last post on Facebook was something like, "feeling a little under the weather. be back up in a day or two". This presumably was posted right before they took him into custody. How does somebody who knows that life in prison is right around the corner spend his last few days of freedom trying to get his favorite talk show host out of a non-compete contract?

This filth told a fan (yes it still had them whilst awaiting sentence) that he didn't understand what the fuss was about.. Warning: This is very distressing, and you'll probably find it upsetting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25436869

http://www.channel4.com/news/ian-watkins-lostprophets-jailed-35-years-paedophile

area51drone

These sick fuckers all need to be put on an island.  I am so tired of hearing about how we release this trash back into our society.  If any of you are fans of Louis Theroux, you should watch his documentary on sex offenders.  Its amazing how anyone thinks these people can be rehabilitated.    Down the street about 5 houses down from us, we had a sex offender (not of children, but still a very dangerous guy) that was living under a false name, moved up here to Washington from California and had found himself a wife who put the house in her name.    He got into a car accident and the shitstorm started once police realized who he was.   We have a few cops who live in our neighborhood and they did everything they could to extradite him back to face parole charges.  He's gone now, but it just goes to show you that you never know who your neighbors are.   There was a guy my dad knew from high school that raped his own daughter.   I don't know why my father would even bring us near the guy when we were kids, but he did - I think he felt it was his christian duty to forgive the guy or something.   He never did anything to us of course, but fuck forgiveness!  Even now I still see that shit stain around town sometimes and avoid him like the plague.  What's almost even worse is that his wife stayed with him through all of it.   Why on earth do women allow this shit to happen and then stay with these assholes?  Sorry for the rant, this stuff just infuriates me.  I have two kids, a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl, and I don't know how anyone could hurt a child in any way. 

By the way, I'm sorry for posting that gary glitter picture now.  I didn't realize what you guys were talking about because I hadn't read the thread.  This isn't a laughing matter, in my opinion.  Forgive me.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on December 26, 2013, 01:41:11 PM
These sick fuckers all need to be put on an island.  I am so tired of hearing about how we release this trash back into our society.  If any of you are fans of Louis Theroux, you should watch his documentary on sex offenders.  Its amazing how anyone thinks these people can be rehabilitated.    Down the street about 5 houses down from us, we had a sex offender (not of children, but still a very dangerous guy) that was living under a false name, moved up here to Washington from California and had found himself a wife who put the house in her name.    He got into a car accident and the shitstorm started once police realized who he was.   We have a few cops who live in our neighborhood and they did everything they could to extradite him back to face parole charges.  He's gone now, but it just goes to show you that you never know who your neighbors are.   There was a guy my dad knew from high school that raped his own daughter.   I don't know why my father would even bring us near the guy when we were kids, but he did - I think he felt it was his christian duty to forgive the guy or something.   He never did anything to us of course, but fuck forgiveness!  Even now I still see that shit stain around town sometimes and avoid him like the plague.  What's almost even worse is that his wife stayed with him through all of it.   Why on earth do women allow this shit to happen and then stay with these assholes?  Sorry for the rant, this stuff just infuriates me.  I have two kids, a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl, and I don't know how anyone could hurt a child in any way.

You're right there is no guaranteed rehabilitation for these behaviors. What is a shame is, most of them, were abused themselves. Maybe in the future there will be some effective treatment. It is a wicked spiral of dysfunction.

Grov505th

This is one of the reasons when I got out of the Military I didnt join the police, they had programs back then and my mom said I should have gotten into one.
But I was always afraid of what would happen if I had to respond to that or a beaten and abused child.


MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grov505th on December 26, 2013, 01:57:15 PM
This is one of the reasons when I got out of the Military I didnt join the police, they had programs back then and my mom said I should have gotten into one.
But I was always afraid of what would happen if I had to respond to that or a beaten and abused child.

when i hear of child pornographers being arrested, i often think about the detectives who must view these images in the course of assembling a case for prosecution.  what a saddening, sinking, heavy experience that must be.  my heart would be beating at 1000x per minute due to the anxiety and fear i'd feel in their position.  i can't watch human suffering.  those detectives probably require special attention to keep them sane.  i'm sure some of them don't manage to stay sane even with the help.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod