• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Future Theater

Started by nbirnes, December 13, 2013, 01:13:22 PM

BettyO417

Happy Happy Birthday Nancy! May you have all the desires of your heart!
Much love always! 💗🎂🎁🌹🎈

the_peeve

Bill and Nancy, your guest on the last show kind of infuriated me. Tom T. Moore. It seemed to be disinformation and distilling the waters when it comes to making changes.

When Nancy asked him questions about the future, his answer of "everything's going to be okay!" was infuriating. So we can just lay on our sofas and everything will be okay because higher powers in the skies are not going to let us hang ourselves as a species?  Where were these higher powers for Chernobyl, and Fukushima?

That guy made me want to pull my hair out!

Lunger

I never laughed so hard after hearing Nancy say that Hillary Clinton would be able to outsmart Putin.

Quote from: Lunger on March 31, 2016, 08:16:07 AM
I never laughed so hard after hearing Nancy say that Hillary Clinton would be able to outsmart Putin.

Did she explain how the 'reset' incident was part of a brilliant Long Game?

Juan

More likely a brilliant Long Con.

nbirnes

Quote from: Lunger on March 31, 2016, 08:16:07 AM

Just a feeling. Clinton would have the brightest minds in the West on her team ... and Putin would have his KGB pals. The good guys always win.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on March 31, 2016, 02:00:38 PM
Just a feeling. Clinton would have the brightest minds in the West on her team ... and Putin would have his KGB pals. The good guys always win.

Not really.

nbirnes

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 31, 2016, 08:46:01 AM
Did she explain how the 'reset' incident was part of a brilliant Long Game?

Does the reset incident have something to do with the email thing? My own email is such a snarl of hopelessness that I try to avoid any stories or helpful essays or LPTs on how to deal with it. Email has been the least satisfying part of the digital takeover.

Therefore, anyone who has made any decisions about email has always found them thwarted by spam and new spam, so I don't have the emotional fortitude to take a side on this issue.

nbirnes

Quote from: Juan on March 31, 2016, 01:43:12 PM
More likely a brilliant Long Con.

What's totally brilliant is your avatar.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on March 31, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Does the reset incident have something to do with the email thing? My own email is such a snarl of hopelessness that I try to avoid any stories or helpful essays or LPTs on how to deal with it. Email has been the least satisfying part of the digital takeover.

Therefore, anyone who has made any decisions about email has always found them thwarted by spam and new spam, so I don't have the emotional fortitude to take a side on this issue.

The Russian Reset was supposed to be a "cute" gesture by Clinton and Obama. They presented a toy that looked like the "That was Easy Button" to the Russians in 2009. Except some moron screwed up the translation and used the Russian word for "Overcharged" instead of "Reset"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/06/clinton-reset-button-gift-to-russian-fm-gets-lost-in-translation/

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2016, 02:13:17 PM
The good guys don't always win. Not in this lifetime anyways.

Here is a prime example.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/nuns-slaughtered-by-isis-at-charity-started-by-mother-teresa/

But as you know from listening to Art Bell shows, this lifetime might not be the whole enchilada. In practical terms, being a good guy in your own life is the only action you can take to try to tip the balance.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on March 31, 2016, 02:49:39 PM
But as you know from listening to Art Bell shows, this lifetime might not be the whole enchilada. In practical terms, being a good guy in your own life is the only action you can take to try to tip the balance.

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with Hillary Cinton. I hope all she wins is a new orange jumpsuit.

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2016, 03:52:15 PM
All of which has absolutely nothing to do with Hillary Cinton. I hope all she wins is a new orange jumpsuit.

See, that's where you're wrong. It has everything to do with Hillary, and Bernie, and Donald. We vote based on how we feel about them, and you would like to see one in an orange jumpsuit. That's how you feel.

I feel differently. I would be really thrilled to see a woman finally get the top job in the country. She's the only woman running, even though I would like to see her dress less like Queen Elizabeth and more like Tea Leoni.

I would also like to see Bernie stop slouching. I like calling The Donald Il Douche. I hope I don't regret it.

the_peeve

Quote from: nbirnes on March 31, 2016, 04:04:11 PM
See, that's where you're wrong. It has everything to do with Hillary, and Bernie, and Donald. We vote based on how we feel about them, and you would like to see one in an orange jumpsuit. That's how you feel.

I feel differently. I would be really thrilled to see a woman finally get the top job in the country. She's the only woman running, even though I would like to see her dress less like Queen Elizabeth and more like Tea Leoni.

I would also like to see Bernie stop slouching. I like calling The Donald Il Douche. I hope I don't regret it.

El Douche, sounds almost the same but looks better, like a Mexican slap on his smug face.

I don't like seeing people voting for a woman simply because she is a woman. Who cares what she wears, she is a dangerous human being. And a flat out liar when it comes to Benghazi! Haven't you had enough POTUS who can flat out lie and use people as meat puppets?
If you want a good woman with power, vote for Bernie and he will have Elizabeth Warren as VP. She is honest, and can get things done. Something Hillary wasn't able to do as Secretary!

Where were those bright minds on the night of 9/11/2012 and the days afterward?  Nancy please do not vote for a president on the sole basis that you want a woman as President.  She is simply not worthy to be the first woman President.  At the very best, she is an incompetent.  At the worst, a criminal.

GravitySucks

I have no problem with a woman being president. I have a major problem with Hillary Clinton being president. I can sleep well knowing that it will not happen. Any one that votes for Hillary, just because she is the only woman running, is off my Christmas Card list.

The office of the presidency is not supposed to be "let's see what new thing we can stick in there this go around" or "we haven't had an openly gay president yet, it must be his/her turn".

I want to see her in the jumpsuit because I believe she has broken numerous laws. (Not counting the ones she broke in the 80s and 90's).

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 31, 2016, 04:21:53 PM
Where were those bright minds on the night of 9/11/2012 and the days afterward?  Nancy please do not vote for a president on the sole basis that you want a woman as President.  She is simply not worthy to be the first woman President.  At the very best, she is an incompetent.  At the worst, a criminal.

+1

GravitySucks

Here Nancy, an article from today. One of her peers and colleagues actually had to google "Hillary Accomplishments" when asked what her accomplishments were during an interview. Pathetic.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/31/feinstein-googles-hillarys-senate-accomplishments/

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2016, 04:26:33 PM
+1

I hear you, of course. I voted for David Dinkins for exactly the wrong reason and regretted it even as we drove out of the city for the last time. Lights were dim and you could barely get into the tunnel without hitting a hooded guy with a spray gun trying to clean your windshield for cash.

I need to research the crimes she's supposed to have committed. Just like the sex that got her husband in trouble at the time ... is it more a crime of being the wrong party in the White House?

And as for the lies: If she has changed her mind on a topic, that's not lying. To not change your mind when presented with new facts or info is insane.

Quote from: nbirnes on March 31, 2016, 04:37:36 PM
I hear you, of course. I voted for David Dinkins for exactly the wrong reason and regretted it even as we drove out of the city for the last time. Lights were dim and you could barely get into the tunnel without hitting a hooded guy with a spray gun trying to clean your windshield for cash.

I need to research the crimes she's supposed to have committed. Just like the sex that got her husband in trouble at the time ... is it more a crime of being the wrong party in the White House?

And as for the lies: If she has changed her mind on a topic, that's not lying. To not change your mind when presented with new facts or info is insane.

If I was a Democrat, I'd vote for Bernie.  There is nothing fake about the guy and he strikes me as completely honest.  His policies would be disastrous though. Of course I am a Republican so you can take that with a grain of salt.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 31, 2016, 04:55:10 PM
If I was a Democrat, I'd vote for Bernie.  There is nothing fake about the guy and he strikes me as completely honest.  His policies would be disastrous though. Of course I am a Republican so you can take that with a grain of salt.
OMG!  That's exactly my take on Bernie as well.  Go figure.  I wonder what a Trump/Sanders administration would be like? ???

Quote from: nbirnes on March 31, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Does the reset incident have something to do with the email thing?...

Um, no.  Thanks for paying attention to what goes on in the world.

Just a feeling. Clinton would have the brightest minds in the West on her team...

I guess you really weren't paying attention to foreign policy while she was Secretary of State

... and Putin would have his KGB pals. The good guys always win.

And just to clarify, you're talking about a potential Hilary Rotten Clinton administration as being the good guys?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 31, 2016, 06:45:04 PM
I guess you really weren't paying attention to foreign policy while she was Secretary of State

And just to clarify, you're talking about a potential Hilary Rotten Clinton administration as being the good guys?

nbirnes

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 31, 2016, 06:41:56 PM
Um, no.  Thanks for paying attention to what goes on in the world.

Yeah, 2009 ... trying to remember how I could have missed this story.

nbirnes

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 31, 2016, 06:45:04 PM

To clarify: I'm talking USA vs USSR. I'm still believing we're the good guys. Either party.