• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

=Schlyder=

Pyrocrete was like a cement stucco mud that was part cement.. part fibre ...part  special water absorbing chemicals.  It would hold  x times it's weight in water.. and release that water from the coating when exposed to enough heat/fire.  This protected structural steel from fire related stresses.  It was designed to last in intense fires that would take much more than 2 hours to put out.  Like at oil refineries.  These type fires are much more extreme than the fires in the 2 towers on 9/11.
   This information acquired from hands on working with the materials, and the experienced people I worked for.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:35:52 PM
So brave! You're my hero.  ;)
Not a civil engineer, material scientist, etc and so won't comment above my education and experience, just mentioning that old buildings, especially big ones, like office buildings, schools, etc used to have lots of asbestos material etc everywhere. Regardless of the cause or criminals who did it, ignored it, or let it happen and specific details of building failure I think it is more important to realize how government seized upon the event and the changes in law, society, etc. And the faulty perception of risk by the public that seems to be allowing the government(s) and various companies do things, pass legislation and rules, etc that are against civil rights and freedom but at the same time the "basics" of security, like having a border or checking immigrants, was/is ignored. Not that the "truth" shouldn't come out or that builders and engineers figure a better way to design buildings.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2017, 09:52:51 PM
Not a civil engineer, material scientist, etc and so won't comment above my education and experience, just mentioning that old buildings, especially big ones, like office buildings, schools, etc used to have lots of asbestos material etc everywhere. Regardless of the cause or criminals who did it, ignored it, or let it happen and specific details of building failure I think it is more important to realize how government seized upon the event and the changes in law, society, etc. And the faulty perception of risk by the public that seems to be allowing the government(s) and various companies do things, pass legislation and rules, etc that are against civil rights and freedom but at the same time the "basics" of security, like having a border or checking immigrants, was/is ignored. Not that the "truth" shouldn't come out or that builders and engineers figure a better way to design buildings.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

I have to admit I had to look up who that is. Ha. But my best guess was correct, though no idea what kind of character. Some character from Harry Potter series. I though he was reading about a goat, though?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
It didn't melt...It weakened the steel.

Quote from: =Schlyder= on September 03, 2017, 07:18:14 PM
But there was melting steel pouring out of the towers.  Where did it come from?

Answer the question, Citizen.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

Answer the question, Citizen.

Nobody knows it was steel. They don't even know whether it was metal. It's all speculation based on looking at pictures and confirmation bias. It also doesn't stack up with the demolition theory so they have to postulate stuff like nano-thermite to fit their narrative. These people are wankers, as you demonstrate.

Jackstar

That's really just your opinion.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 04, 2017, 02:56:11 PM
It's all speculation based on looking at pictures and confirmation bias.

That's astronomy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2017, 03:39:25 PM
That's really just your opinion.

OK, Moobs. That'll teach me to argue with the 21st century Socrates.

Yorkshire pud

I don't know if these questions have been asked but here goes. The CT's maintain it was all an inside job. How many were on the inside? How were they kept quiet? And still are presumably. And if what you say is true, what do you intend to do about it? Roughly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2017, 07:19:39 AM
That apostrophe does not belong there. You are disqualified.

What are you going to do about it?  ;D

Jackstar

Well, for starters, I'll point out that you've got me all wrong. I don't really give two shits to the wind as to how the op was run. The crux of the matter is that the official report is a lie.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:51:57 AM
What are you going to do about it?

I simply don't appreciate being lied to. There will be consequences.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 07:51:57 AM
;D

the modern face of fascist apologism

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2017, 08:08:49 AM
Well, for starters, I'll point out that you've got me all wrong. I don't really give two shits to the wind as to how the op was run. The crux of the matter is that the official report is a lie.

I simply don't appreciate being lied to. There will be consequences

Shit. Are you going to send congress a stern letter? With certain words capitalised?  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

I simply don't appreciate being lied to. There will be consequences.

the modern face of fascist apologism

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 05, 2017, 08:37:11 AM
send congress a stern letter

What time is the last mail pickup from the box outside the cave complex in Afghanistan??

=Schlyder=

watching a show on TV about 9/11  they were talking to a lead investigator from NIST...  he said " with the fireproofing knocked of the steel... the fire would heat the steel  to critical temperatures immediately." 
What a load of bullshit. 

Jackstar

Quote from: http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.  This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger'  ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs',  'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics',  'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others  shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

henge0stone

world trade centers were like steel skeletons with glass skin. They weren't as strong as people assume. The Empire state building and other buildings were built much stronger.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: henge0stone on September 09, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
world trade centers were like steel skeletons with glass skin. They weren't as strong as people assume. The Empire state building and other buildings were built much stronger.

Jackstar

Quote from: henge0stone on September 09, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

How does this explain all the burned-out fire-damaged vehicles?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

How does this explain all the burned-out fire-damaged vehicles?

Typical conspiratard response. Hop on to something else when you get found out.

Jackstar

see above, re: "primary attack the messenger ploy"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 02:03:43 PM
Typical conspiratard response. Hop on to something else when you get found out.

Found out?! We're talking about 9/11, not your coming out party.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

And you can prove that was burned out because of the attack on the WRC? Show your workings.