• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:29:51 AM
Lol. Jeeze you're pissed you hang by your own petard...stings eh?  ;D

I have no idea what that Britspeak means but they're no longer pushing the Russian narrative anymore.  Never give up though. Never surrender! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:30:40 AM
If you weren't an idiot you'd understand that all of the laws are in play at all time. Back to school with ye!  ::)

Airplane mechanic  ::) ;D

On that all laws apply we can agree, so why do you refuse to accept the second?

Mechanic? Did I do that degree after I was a fighter pilot or before?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:32:14 AM
I have no idea what that Britspeak means but they're no longer pushing the Russian narrative anymore.  Never give up though. Never surrender! ;D

Oh do keep up Barbie...yes, they are...follow the money.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:28:50 AM
Scientist in what? Civil Engineering? Do you pretend Newtons first and second laws take a back seat then?

She's a scientist and she's dead, what more do you need to know?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:34:17 AM
Oh do keep up Barbie...yes, they are...follow the money.

Yes, pud...any day now.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:32:44 AM
On that all laws apply we can agree, so why do you refuse to accept the second?

Mechanic? Did I do that degree after I was a fighter pilot or before?

I don't. It's just that the third law is what would've caused the collapse to stop and you, conveniently, won't account for that. Bad science. Anyway, I haven't got anymore time today to point out how incredibly lacking your education is. So, just post whatever other stupid nonsense you want and I'll get to it later.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 09:40:29 AM
I don't. It's just that the third law is what would've caused the collapse to stop

Nope it wouldn't, and the second is why it collapsed.

and you, conveniently, won't account for that. Bad science. Anyway, I haven't got anymore time today to point out how incredibly lacking your education is. So, just post whatever other stupid nonsense you want and I'll get to it later.  ;)

It has been addressed, in ways even you can read aloud.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:54:57 AM
Nope it wouldn't, and the second is why it collapsed.

Pud, physics doesn't work that way. It's not like one law applies but another doesn't. They all apply. Sorry, you're wrong about that.  GO BACK TO SCHOOL, WANKER!  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 08:15:25 AM
And they couldn't organise a fire in Building 7 without organising a giant distraction involving multiple planes in different parts of the country?

Significantly stronger security in Building 7, than in Towers 1 & 2. Further, even stronger security at the Pentagon, where other evidence related to an ongoing criminal investigation was being stored.

I don't find it plausible that you aren't aware of these facts.

At this point, no one needs to explain any detail about 9/11--you have to explain how you can be so passionate about this subject, and still display abject ignorance as to the known facts of the event.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 08:15:25 AM
As usual you people

Who are you calling 'you people'?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 09:54:57 AM

I'm still looking for that data you have on how you calculated the speed of the collapse. Are you reading it aloud to your wife over brie? Classy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 10:39:50 AM
Significantly stronger security in Building 7, than in Towers 1 & 2. Further, even stronger security at the Pentagon, where other evidence related to an ongoing criminal investigation was being stored.

I don't find it plausible that you aren't aware of these facts.

At this point, no one needs to explain any detail about 9/11--you have to explain how you can be so passionate about this subject, and still display abject ignorance as to the known facts of the event.

Who are you calling 'you people'?

I'm still looking for that data you have on how you calculated the speed of the collapse. Are you reading it aloud to your wife over brie? Classy.

You even posted underneath it P29.

But here you are again...Read it this time.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 10:53:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZmcNlE-ttQ

Oh this really is desperate!! Silent plane!! ROFLMFAO.

Jesus H Christ. This is someone who really hasn't a clue about sound and how it travels. Not to mention the way turbines work and how they're designed to suppress noise even at high revolutions. But its a topic for another thread.. ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 10:57:19 AM
But here you are again...Read it this time.

You just linked to nothing but this: "1. Presentation on WTC Collapse, Civil Engineering Department, MIT, Cambridge, MA (October 3, 2001). "

Your source is neither authoritative nor authentic and proves nothing other than that you're a complete idiot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 11:07:51 AM
You just linked to nothing but this: "1. Presentation on WTC Collapse, Civil Engineering Department, MIT, Cambridge, MA (October 3, 2001). "

Your source is neither authoritative nor authentic and proves nothing other than that you're a complete idiot.

Civil Engineering dept MIT....let that sink in.

Keep with the YT videos Michelle...that's the ticket.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:02:07 AM
Oh this really is desperate!! Silent plane!! ROFLMFAO.

Jesus H Christ. This is someone who really hasn't a clue about sound and how it travels. Not to mention the way turbines work and how they're designed to suppress noise even at high revolutions. But its a topic for another thread.. ;D

Yes, pud, everyone thinks it's hilarious when you comment on video titles without actually watching them. The rest of us have fun laughing at what an uniformed twit you are.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Students and teachers who couldn't get real jobs. How do you find them impressive? You're an idiot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Students and teachers who couldn't get real jobs. How do you find them impressive? You're an idiot.

Says the drug addled bottom feeder who wouldn't know an engineering principle if it mainlined into your eye.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Keep with the YT videos Michelle...that's the ticket.  ::)

You're so easily led. All someone has to do is tell you they graduated magna cum laude and you'll believe anything they say. Such a ponce!  ::)

There are, of course, lots of very qualified scientist who don't believe the official story and have similar academic credentials.

http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Look, just because they failed the gruelling 'flower delivery boy' entrance exam, elitist pricks like you look down on them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 11:19:05 AM
Yes, pud, everyone thinks it's hilarious when you comment on video titles without actually watching them. The rest of us have fun laughing at what an uniformed twit you are.  ;D

Starwars was about...erm star wars...

"Silent plane is about...erm? A loud plane?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:22:58 AM
Says the drug addled bottom feeder who wouldn't know an engineering principle if it mainlined into your eye.

Your world is so narrowly defined that there's really only room for you...and you're BORING!  ;D

https://www.famousscientists.org/14-famous-scientists-inventors-who-experimented-with-drugs/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 11:24:15 AM
You're so easily led. All someone has to do is tell you they graduated magna cum laude and you'll believe anything they say. Such a ponce!  ::)

There are, of course, lots of very qualified scientist who don't believe the official story and have similar academic credentials.

http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org

Yeah we know. Carl Sagan's dead widow...her engineering credentials being?

And these lots of scientists who say they're Magna cum laude' seem to impress you after all..why?

Which is it? You believe them or not? Or is it more of your confirmation bias?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:25:59 AM
Starwars was about...erm star wars...

"Silent plane is about...erm? A loud plane?

I'm not interested in discussions about titles...or in talking to idiots.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 03, 2017, 11:27:18 AM
Yeah we know. Carl Sagan's dead widow...her engineering credentials being?

I guess you'll either have actually watch the vid to find out or do your own research. Now that you're "in America" you'll have to learn to be a bit more self-reliant. There isn't a government program to help you out with this.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
Your world is so narrowly defined that there's really only room for you...and you're BORING!  ;D

https://www.famousscientists.org/14-famous-scientists-inventors-who-experimented-with-drugs/

But Jackstar isn't a scientist. Boil that egg Barbie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2017, 11:29:26 AM
I guess you'll either have actually watch the vid to find out or do your own research. Now that you're "in America" you'll have to learn to be a bit more self-reliant. There isn't a government program to help you out with this.  :D

Quote it all and answer Barbie..

And these lots of scientists who say they're Magna cum laude' seem to impress you after all..why?

Which is it? You believe them or not? Or is it more of your confirmation bias?