• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Funniest Urbandictionary.com definitions

Started by Spikegirl, September 09, 2008, 04:56:36 PM

Spikegirl

I came across this definition for Limp Bizkit. This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I like the band a lot, but I guess not everyone shares the love! I will try to craft a similar definition of Coast to Coast and put it up later, unless someone else here has the time (hint, hint)! haha!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=2&term=limp+bizkit

11. limp bizkit   82 up, 81 down
The most terrible band of the past 15 years. Everything about them sucks. This fact has been well documented in countless web pages, reviews, and articles all over the Internet so I won't go into many details. Fred Durst is a closet egomaniac; the fact that he just happened to be oafing around in the right place at the right time when the music industry went through another in a long series of bizarre, unexpected detours through inexplicable-trend-land and the spotlight fell on dudes with baggy pants, downtuned guitars, and borderline-retarded grunting in place of actual vocals has filled him with the worst kind of foolish, brash pride that has been well documented by concert promoters, radio staff, and various other industry insiders. Wes Borland is not talented; he just owns a lot of stomp boxes. I'm not a "hater"; I just have ears. Their new record, which appears to be some kind of awful attempt at making a political/social statement, debuted at #24 on the Billboard Top 200 and sold about 37,000 copies it's first week out, which subsequently slid to 12,000 copies when week two rolled around. Ouch. So much for "still raking in millions", right Chase?
Fred Durst was raised in Gastonia, North Carolina; a town about an hour from where I live. This fact fills me with shame.

The more I read it, the funnier it gets!