• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does George Noory support Israel?

Started by DanTSX, November 28, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

tertiaryimam

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 01, 2013, 12:14:00 AM
Jesus leaves a bad taste in my mouth

It's probably all that reverse vampire blood.

BOOM ba BOOM SHHHH.

Quote from: DanTSX on November 30, 2013, 11:24:49 PM
Obama says that the is Christian.  But he is one of them .  And hates Israel to boot.

Obama has made plenty of claims and statements. 

So far, none of it has been the truth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on November 30, 2013, 11:24:49 PM
Obama says that the is Christian.  But he is one of them .  And hates Israel to boot.

40% Coptic Christian? lol ololololol yeah ok.  Believe George all you want.  Not all of us are as dumb as his listeners and believe facts like that.

Oh the irony! You're a listener? If you're not, why do you  care? Oh yeah I know,  chant the mantra "George Noory sucks"...bless

DanTSX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 01, 2013, 12:02:08 AM
Look up the history of Christian Egypt in the 20th century. It's a fact, and you're shitting on a big section of Christianity with that one. Doing that is as offensive as denying the holocaust, frankly. Actually, the same problem that affected the Lebanese and Egyptian Christians WAS in fact a holocaust against Armenian and Greek Christians in Anatolia at the same time by the Turks.

Noory hasn't said anything, neither pro nor con. That's your argument, you said he literally doesn't say anything. On that basis, and his ethnicity, you've concocted some bullshit that he's a closet radical Muslim. Connect the dots, no matter how far apart they are, I guess.

The Germans used precisely that reasoning when going after the Jews in the 30's, ironically.

Maybe Noory is a Turk

That traveled to Egypt land through a porthal?

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2013, 01:53:16 AM
Oh the irony! You're a listener? If you're not, why do you  care? Oh yeah I know,  chant the mantra "George Noory sucks"...bless

Because lies and hate against a people should never be allowed to occur again. >:(

DanTSX

Jorch,

Is this a wall of hate, or a wall of love?

NoodleheadSux

I say if you support Israel, or any other country.. MOVE THERE.   ::)

America 1st!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NoodleheadSux on December 01, 2013, 10:02:30 AM
I say if you support Israel, or any other country.. MOVE THERE.   ::)

America 1st!

Says who? That's the sort of insular crap that gives the US a bad name.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 01, 2013, 08:43:30 AM
Jorch,

Is this a wall of hate, or a wall of love?

But Noory didn't build it did he? Neither did he launch missile strikes on Iraq and Afghanistan. Neither did he start the six day war, nor did he commit to Vietnam; or should he be held to account for those too? Israel are as guilty as the Palestinians, both have equal justification for the right to exist too.  But it pretty much confirms my assertion that religion is the route of most conflicts, misery, poverty and death.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DanTSX on December 01, 2013, 08:40:26 AM

Maybe Noory is a Turk

That traveled to Egypt land through a porthal?

Noory isn't a Turkish name. Man, you're just bound and determined to hate Noory so much that you'll just make shit up in order to do it. This is the thinnest attack on the guy I've seen yet.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2013, 10:30:47 AM
But Noory didn't build it did he? Neither did he launch missile strikes on Iraq and Afghanistan. Neither did he start the six day war, nor did he commit to Vietnam; or should he be held to account for those too? Israel are as guilty as the Palestinians, both have equal justification for the right to exist too.  But it pretty much confirms my assertion that religion is the route of most conflicts, misery, poverty and death.

I think it actually boils down to money more often than pure religion. Then it gets disguised as religion, if it suits. There wasn't a lot of justification within Christianity for Spain to colonize the Americas and enslave the population to mine silver (in order to fund an armada so Philip could try to invade and steal England), but you could get the average Spaniard who didn't have a financial interest otherwise to support it simply by saying it was God's will to convert the savages.

That's not to say that there haven't been purely religious conflicts, there have, but I always find that when you strip it all away it often boils down to someone gaining something valuable from someone else. It could be their entire country, or a resource like oil, a simple land grab or what have you. Since religion doesn't go too far in the west anymore as a propagandistic justification, they now use nationalism, the spread of democracy, plays on emotive issues like human rights and so on. But it's really just money in the end.

But religion still works in the middle east. The Iranian Ayatollahs have amassed huge fortunes by telling people what God wants. Even the opposite happens, Fidel Castro is one of the richest world leaders, a fortune he amassed by turning his island into his own personal plantation first by saying there is no god other than the state, and then doing a 180 as the times saw fit and hugging the pope while wearing a jogging suit.

Noory thinks the Pyramids are in Gaza, or at least he's said that a couple of times.  He doesn't know any more about the Middle East than he does anything else. 

He knows less and is less interested in the world around him than anyone else I've ever heard speak on the various topics.  He is interested only in George Noory, and doesn't even bother listening to guests and callers on his show if it's some other subject. 

He pretends to know it all because he's afraid people will realize how dumb he is and how little he knows.

ZHero

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 01, 2013, 07:17:30 PM
Noory thinks the Pyramids are in Gaza, or at least he's said that a couple of times.  He doesn't know any more about the Middle East than he does anything else. 

He knows less and is less interested in the world around him than anyone else I've ever heard speak on the various topics.  He is interested only in George Noory, and doesn't even bother listening to guests and callers on his show if it's some other subject. 

He pretends to know it all because he's afraid people will realize how dumb he is and how little he knows.

Bullseye! Give that man a ceeegar!! :D

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 01, 2013, 10:30:47 AM

Listen up chap.  The entire situation in Israel is the direct result of the UK's massive administrative fuckups and back room dealings over the 100 years prior to the establishment of Israel.

Also, to be fair, if you are going to imply that the USA's recent wars are unjust, you should at least mention the expeditionary and colonial fuckups of the UK.

I'll save you some time for the sake of the readership.  Start with the Boer war's scorched earth policies and concentration camps as a conquest of native and established colonial peoples for shiny diamonds, and then work to the present.  No need to worry about any of the atrocities prior to that.

Rule Britannia.....First in oppression, or have the USA save our ass?

oh yeah, fuck the queen.

DanTSX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 01, 2013, 01:05:05 PM
Noory isn't a Turkish name. Man, you're just bound and determined to hate Noory so much that you'll just make shit up in order to do it. This is the thinnest attack on the guy I've seen yet.

I just seek the truth. 8)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 01, 2013, 07:17:30 PM

I've tried to point this out before. Take a look at this thread, it's smaller than the suck thread. We have the following opinions in order:

1. George is a Jew-hating closet muslim.
2. George's Thanksgiving dinner with his family was a mess of fucked up political thought.
3. Noory's too stupid to know anything other than grocery store items.
4. Who cares?
5. George Noory lowers property values in Israel.
6. Dave is an Egyptian.
7. Dave supports everything Jewish.
8. George is a shill for David Icke's purported anti-Semitism.
9. George Noory is a Turk.
10. George Noory has some opinion on Israel's wall.
11. Noory is not Egyptian and doesn't know the difference between Giza and Gaza and knows nothing of the middle east.

Does any of that make any sense to you? He's a fucking host of a paranormal show, and these people are coming up with THAT?

God damn people. Just turn your radios off and stop listening to the guy. Problem solved.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DanTSX on December 01, 2013, 08:42:10 PM
I just seek the truth. 8)

I don't think you're interested in any kind of truth.

Marc.Knight

"Does Israel support George Noory?"  That question has the same significance as "Does George Noory support Israel?"

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 01, 2013, 08:54:40 PM
"Does Israel support George Noory?"  That question has the same significance as "Does George Noory support Israel?"

Not even close

DanTSX

LOL Jorch is talking about Israel on the air now.

WITNESS THE POWER OF BELLGAB

wonder what else we can use the power of suggestion to get Jorch to talk about?

Heather Wade

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 12:43:00 AM
LOL Jorch is talking about Israel on the air now.

WITNESS THE POWER OF BELLGAB

wonder what else we can use the power of suggestion to get Jorch to talk about?

Fools better recognize.   8)

Let's see if we can get him to admit that English is his second language.

Juan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 01, 2013, 08:48:35 PM
He's a fucking host of a paranormal show, and these people are coming up with THAT?

He's the fucking host of what is supposed to be a paranormal show.  With him hosting, I don't know how to classify it.  Otherwise, I agree with you.  I don't think George has well formed ideas on much of anything.

Yorkshire pud

I've tried to point this out before. Take a look at this thread, it's smaller than the suck thread. We have the following opinions in order:

2. George's Thanksgiving dinner with his family was a mess of fucked up political thought.
4. Who cares?
6. Dave is an Egyptian.
11. Noory is not Egyptian and doesn't know the difference between Giza and Gaza and knows nothing of the middle east.

Does any of that make any sense to you? He's a fucking host of a paranormal show, and these people are coming up with THAT?

God damn people. Just turn your radios off and stop listening to the guy. Problem solved.

I suggested that months ago; on the same principle of banging ones head against the wall; but the open mouthed astonishment at such an obvious idea was lost on many. So I didn't suggest it again. I guess some don't dislike Noory as much as they profess, because if they did they simply wouldn't listen. It probably hasn't sunk in that listening to him improve his audience figures, and so the company has an incentive to keep him on air... So, who is the fool?

4. Who cares?
6. Dave is an Egyptian.

This appears to be a very good summary of George's stance on Israel.  What about Tommy?

DanTSX

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2013, 10:24:27 AM
He's the fucking host of what is supposed to be a paranormal show.  With him hosting, I don't know how to classify it.  Otherwise, I agree with you.  I don't think George has well formed ideas on much of anything.

1/2 of the show is current events and fearmongering. How could he not have an opinion ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 12:34:46 PM
1/2 of the show is current events and fearmongering. How could he not have an opinion ?

But even if he shares his opinion about any topic on air, would it matter? Will it change history? Will it stop people tuning in religiously so they can bitch about what they stayed to the end to listen to?

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 01:12:03 PM
But even if he shares his opinion about any topic on air, would it matter? Will it change history? Will it stop people tuning in religiously so they can bitch about what they stayed to the end to listen to?

How could it not matter?

If Piers Morgan came out and said he didn't believe in the holocaust, I couldn't watch him anymore.  (Not that anyone does in the first place, but that is besides the point).

It is important to know if Jorch is a supporter of the Jewish State in the Middle East, or against it.

Silence is deafening sometimes....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 01:17:45 PM

How could it not matter?

If Piers Morgan came out and said he didn't believe in the holocaust, I couldn't watch him anymore.  (Not that anyone does in the first place, but that is besides the point).

It is important to know if Jorch is a supporter of the Jewish State in the Middle East, or against it.

Silence is deafening sometimes....

Okay, exactly what difference to you does it make if George Noory or any other broadcaster is or isn't a supporter of the Jewish state? His (or anyone else's) opinion will make absolutely no difference to it's prolonged existence now or the future. I don't support the idea of Scotland being independent to the rest of the UK (They're taking a vote on it next year); but it doesn't make me anti Scottish, I love the place and it's people. I know it isn't an exact comparison, but the point is, my opinion will make didly squat difference to anything, nor should it..George Noory is in the same position.

As I said before, if you don't like listening to the guy, don't...listen to something else then that way he won't upset you.

Marc.Knight

I get a headache reading this thread.  Not even sure what the objective is.  Are we supposed to be concerned if George does not publicly announce his support for the nation of Israel?  I think Israel can take care of itself.