• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dark Matter Network Content

Started by Textor, November 22, 2013, 10:44:43 AM

In August of 2010, a young man from Tennessee travelled to Florida for a scuba diving adventure. He was never seen again. Was it an accident? A hoax? Or something more sinister???
This week on Into The Planet radio.  Saturday, 11PM eastern, http://DarkMatterRadio.Net

Here's a video preview:

http://youtu.be/aysjst0tvaQ

Cheers, Robert and Jill
www.IntoThePlanetRadio.com

Spinner

Again listening to "Fade to Black."
I notice he has eliminated the frequent breaks, and is a much, much better listening experience. Pretty good show.
Now he's ready to take listener calls via skype. (Jazmunda alert!)

bateman

Program note for tonight: Rerun of Peter Davenport or something else. The program that was supposed to air tonight didn't happen this afternoon. HOWEVER, 2 new shows are coming this week.

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on December 21, 2013, 04:22:29 PM
Program note for tonight: Rerun of Peter Davenport or something else. The program that was supposed to air tonight didn't happen this afternoon. HOWEVER, 2 new shows are coming this week.

And guess what?! We go live in thirty minutes and you know what that means? Interpretive dancing in a mine field, anyone?

nika01

Quote from: themudking on December 12, 2013, 08:45:18 PM
and internet streaming issues are a legit reason to quit..."shilling" let me introduce you to my friend, his name is Mirror.

Have not heard a single legitimate why the guy quit. Not one. All I have heard are lame ass excuses. 

Spinner

That Ravensatar lady now on the DMRN is getting on my nerves so I've switched to Bateman's (Steve Warner) Dark Weekend.

Spinner

Finished Dark Weekend. As always, great show!

Now listening to the DMRN again. Howard Hughes' "The Unexplained" just started. He's interviewing Linda Moulton Howe. This should be good. :)

Chine

Quote from: Spinner on December 24, 2013, 12:04:30 AM

Now listening to the DMRN again. Howard Hughes' "The Unexplained" just started. He's interviewing Linda Moulton Howe. This should be good. :)

I'm listening now too! Love LMH and 'The Unexplained'. So far sounds very good! :)

Uncle Duke

Started listening to the programs on this "network" this past weekend, have yet to hear a single program I'd make an effort to hear again.  Most were God awful; no/low talent on-air types, ignorant guests, and poor production quality.  Ironically, with one exception, I also had frequent drop-outs. 

The worst of the lot was a paranormal show out of Fresno on Sunday night.  I initially thought I was listening to an over-the-top parody of the genre, figured it was meant to be a paranormal "Fernwood Tonight" kinda deal.  The two guys hosting reminded me of the "Bill and Ted" characters from that movie franchise.  The guest was an author who couldn't understand why some established UFO researchers didn't take his sightings back in the day seriously just because he was on LSD.  He then spent the rest of the show talking various conspiracy theories, frequently claiming inside information sources that leaned toward a second cousin's neighbor's handyman's paperboy.   Funny stuff that, sadly, wasn't meant to be.

Spinner

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 24, 2013, 08:34:18 AM
The worst of the lot was a paranormal show out of Fresno on Sunday night.  I initially thought I was listening to an over-the-top parody of the genre, figured it was meant to be a paranormal "Fernwood Tonight" kinda deal.  The two guys hosting reminded me of the "Bill and Ted" characters from that movie franchise. 
I agree about that show. The "dudes" were pretty bad. I tuned out halfway into their "show." Still, there are other shows that are pretty good (Howard Hughes' "The Unexplained" and Steve Warner's "Dark Weekend" come to mind). I think it's still too early in the life of the DMRN, and the lineup will eventually get better and better.

El Kragen

can someone tell me the name of a show that was on this past week? It was NPR-ish for lack of a better term. Two hosts - guy & girl. Dealt with science stuff. The segment I heard was hosts and author discussing her book about the history of lighthouses.  Pretty sure it was Monday or Tuesday night but maybe Sunday lol

Not a lot to go on but I'm not getting anywhere with the website. Thanks!!!

Chine

Quote from: Spinner on December 26, 2013, 12:25:40 AM

I agree about that show. The "dudes" were pretty bad. I tuned out halfway into their "show." Still, there are other shows that are pretty good (Howard Hughes' "The Unexplained" and Steve Warner's "Dark Weekend" come to mind). I think it's still too early in the life of the DMRN, and the lineup will eventually get better and better.

Omg.

Are these dudes two guys that sound like they're screaming at their tv watching a game?

Two nights ago I fell asleep but the player was still on. These two guys were crazy, filled with loud cackling fits. Awful. Annoyed the hell out of me.

My fav is The Secret Teachings.

Podcast of Episode #2 of "Into The Planet Radio" is now up.

http://www.intotheplanetpodcast.com/Jill/2013/12/23/jill-heinerth-robert-mcclellan-ep-2-into-the-planet-radio/

Please give it a listen and feel free to post feedback. We strive to be interesting and bring stimulating subjects to a new audience. Sorry, no cattle mutilations - yet - but who knows what the future holds...) New episodes every Saturday night at 11pm ET on DMRN.

Thanks, Robert and Jill

MV/Liberace!

i'll bet you DMRN gets more traffic from this forum than from artbell.com.

El Kragen

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on December 26, 2013, 04:35:39 PM

http://www.intotheplanetpodcast.com/Jill/2013/12/23/jill-heinerth-robert-mcclellan-ep-2-into-the-planet-radio/

Please give it a listen and feel free to post feedback. We strive to be interesting and bring stimulating subjects to a new audience. Sorry, no cattle mutilations - yet - but who knows what the future holds...) New episodes every Saturday night at 11pm ET on DMRN.

Thanks, Robert and Jill

This sounds like the show I was asking about. I skimmed through both podcasts but didn't here the bit about the lighthouses.

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 04:56:49 PM
i'll bet you DMRN gets more traffic from this forum than from artbell.com.
Any host who doesn't realize this - does so at their own peril.

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on December 26, 2013, 04:35:39 PM

The password for the Minuteman missiles was 0000000. No kidding.

nbirnes

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on December 26, 2013, 09:44:22 PM
Any host who doesn't realize this - does so at their own peril.

Wait, what?

Quote from: nbirnes on December 27, 2013, 12:07:07 AM
Wait, what?
I mean that we. as hosts, should try our best to stay aware of what's going on at BellGab. The conversations/threads here are very relevant to our broadcasts, and the members actually listen to the DMRN.

New Episode of Into The Planet Radio airs Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013 11pm ET on DMRN.
Jill takes us inside the making of Hollywood Legend James Cameron film: Sanctum. A quirky Science Faction segment and more...Join us!

Sanctum Trailer:

http://youtu.be/OgW7L2uq2VM

Jill goes over a scene with James Cameron:
[attachimg=1]

http://www.IntoThePlanetRadio.com

wr250

any shows going to be on strange animals/tracks/etc found in caves?  i remember a old art bell show that had bonnie crystal (i think) as a guest. bonnie went into detail on finding strange tracks, large spiders and so on.

Quote from: wr250 on December 27, 2013, 11:57:44 AM
any shows going to be on strange animals/tracks/etc found in caves?  i remember a old art bell show that had bonnie crystal (i think) as a guest. bonnie went into detail on finding strange tracks, large spiders and so on.
Yes. In a few weeks Jill is going to do an audio expedition on strange finds inside caves - including human skulls! Mid-January...Thanks for listening.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on December 27, 2013, 03:29:44 PM
Yes. In a few weeks Jill is going to do an audio expedition on strange finds inside caves - including human skulls! Mid-January...Thanks for listening.
I don't know why, but I have re-read this at least four times as this-
Strange finds inside human skulls, including caves.

Maybe it's a reverberation portal from my days as a mental spelunker. Or a topic for a future show? Or, Onan, am I damaged?

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 27, 2013, 03:41:18 PM

Maybe it's a reverberation portal from my days as a mental spelunker. Or a topic for a future show? Or, Onan, am I damaged?
Jill says I have a big cave inside my skull...or at least a lot of empty space.

onan

Those are not mutually exclusive options, my friend.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on December 27, 2013, 03:47:10 PM
Those are not mutually exclusive options, my friend.
Damn straight.

wr250

your supposed to read it after the peyote wears off.

wr250

currently on DMRN is alvin and the chipmunks, played at high speed

LOL @ DMN crashing on me multiple times. I am even on a PC so now wireless issues.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 27, 2013, 09:16:48 PM
LOL @ DMN crashing on me multiple times. I am even on a PC so now wireless issues.

I've had the same problem, ironic considering Art's issues with SXM.

Listened to another stinker of a show on the netwok today, apparently a rebroadcast from last week of a paranormal show from Mass.  The two hosts spent the entire two hours begging for callers, got one call.  The last forty minutes of the show the guys argued what were the worst Christmas songs of all time.  Pretty pathetic.