• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

How To Destroy an Internationally Known Brand in 24 Hours

Started by Sardondi, November 10, 2013, 05:35:46 PM

Yorkshire pud

In a nutshell then; Art Bell is off a LOT of Christmas card lists? Birthdays too?  :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 11, 2013, 02:12:59 PM
In a nutshell then; Art Bell is off a LOT of Christmas card lists? Birthdays too?  :-\

Safe bet.  I think NowhereInTime is preparing a very special message for him, too.  Lots of XOXOXO stuff in it, I'm sure.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2013, 02:17:41 PM
Safe bet.  I think NowhereInTime is preparing a very special message for him, too.  Lots of XOXOXO stuff in it, I'm sure.  ;)

Front cover? Just a thought.

urbie88

Nebulously post that something else is in the works behind SXM's decision not to communicate when in fact that something is actually Jay Thomas taking your time slot.

...or

Argue that SXM's streaming system was driving away your fan base while oblivious to the idea that suddenly canceling your show and alienating management might kill your fan base.

RedMichael

A key point is...despite how often he denies it was for money, he was to get a share of profits from his show. So his paycheck was based on number of viewers. He signed onto this deal without doing any research. He then quits because a lack of viewers and blames it on sirius, cell phones, etc etc. Folks, something just doesn't add up.

He argues that he didn't do it for the money...well he is 100% correct becayse he quit. There would be no money (at first...you HAVE to build your viewer base after 10 years, switching to a different medium, and without an advertising blitz (although there were articles here and there) the first year.

kewl-dave

if only we hadnt used cell phones

this is all our fault  :'(

^ us

Jackstar

Quote from: RedMichael on November 11, 2013, 10:06:34 PM
(at first...you HAVE to build your viewer base after 10 years, switching to a different medium, and without an advertising blitz (although there were articles here and there) the first year.

Okay, a couple points here. #1... This poster is faghot. Granted, fabulous digits in the last seen column--everything changes at 32 except me, I change at zero--but note the obvious hanging parenthesis. Okay, so, which of you mouthbreathing reprobates belongs to this puppet? C'mon, obvious hints of spunk and zazz are obvious. I am sure that whomsoever it may have been run by has moved on to--REDDER pastures, as it were--and I suppose there may be an NDA/NCA involved, and I don't know, so I cannot simply warp out of my own incredibly restrictive and needlessly complex NDA/NCA into subspace, announce the identity, and then warp back--this is a handy and fully lawful trick I learned back in 'Nam--but I'll be honest, I have no wish to embarass anyone in particular here today. Here. Today. These are keywords, Maggots-At-Large.

Point #2. "you HAVE to build your viewer base after 10 years..." Hey, you know what, buddy? FUCK YOU. I've been building my brand for 23 years, and if there's one thing I know, it's anyone with a name like "Red Michael" is disninfo. Further, this use of the word HAVE. Looks a lot like HIVE, doesn't it? And that brings us to... the bees.

Oh, yes. The Bees. Yes the bees. Always the bees. SEND MORE BEES.

SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR BEES. SINISTAR GOES INTO ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK. SINISTAR has evolved!

SILLYSTAR HUNGERS FOR BEES. SILLYSTAR WILL HUG THEM AND SQUEEZE THEM AND NAME THEM GEORGE. SILLYSTAR SAYS, "HI GEORGE, WANNA GET HIGH?" SILLYSTAR SAYS, "FUCK YOUR MOTHER."

SILLYSTAR HUNGERS FOR BEES, BUT WOULD PREFER TO CONSUME ANOTHER CORRUPT BISHOP. SILLYSTAR LOVES CORRUPT BISHOPS. SILLYSTAR WISHES THEY LIVED LONGER DURING VICTORY DANCE.

Ahem. You know, folks--it's a jungle out there. That's why I've been building my brand in secret, industriously laboring away, while most people think I'm just madly shitposting for hours on end--because I end, and don't you ever fucking forget it, Boyo--beneath it all, lies the magic of... The Star Brand.

And, just like that--a million copyright lawyers cried out in pain, as though their entire reason for existence had been turned into an absolute mockery. Because it has! For example? If I had bolded/italicized that? Fucked. They'd probably come in rappelling through the windows like in Brazil. But instead... calm, cool, quiet, all appears well, and I just gained 88 thousand francos.

What are "francos," you might ask? Well, it's like this--they're worthless trash. So, into the woodchipper they go.

Jojo

Quote from: Sardondi on November 11, 2013, 12:39:09 PM
I keep a landline and still have one Princess phone plugged in. Which is why I am always able to communicate with the outside world. And with static-free quality which even Art would approve.
There could be a lot more security on a land line.  As long as I worked in landlines, we were trained they are much harder to remotely hack.  Also, plug in phones do not require electricity and phone companies offer battery back up for something like 13 hours in storms for their own systems too.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 11, 2020, 09:19:56 PM
Okay, a couple points here. #1... This poster is faghot. Granted, fabulous digits in the last seen column--everything changes at 32 except me, I change at zero--but note the obvious hanging parenthesis. Okay, so, which of you mouthbreathing reprobates belongs to this puppet? C'mon, obvious hints of spunk and zazz are obvious. I am sure that whomsoever it may have been run by has moved on to--REDDER pastures, as it were--and I suppose there may be an NDA/NCA involved, and I don't know, so I cannot simply warp out of my own incredibly restrictive and needlessly complex NDA/NCA into subspace, announce the identity, and then warp back--this is a handy and fully lawful trick I learned back in 'Nam--but I'll be honest, I have no wish to embarass anyone in particular here today. Here. Today. These are keywords, Maggots-At-Large.

Point #2. "you HAVE to build your viewer base after 10 years..." Hey, you know what, buddy? FUCK YOU. I've been building my brand for 23 years, and if there's one thing I know, it's anyone with a name like "Red Michael" is disninfo. Further, this use of the word HAVE. Looks a lot like HIVE, doesn't it? And that brings us to... the bees.

Oh, yes. The Bees. Yes the bees. Always the bees. SEND MORE BEES.

SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR BEES. SINISTAR GOES INTO ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK. SINISTAR has evolved!

SILLYSTAR HUNGERS FOR BEES. SILLYSTAR WILL HUG THEM AND SQUEEZE THEM AND NAME THEM GEORGE. SILLYSTAR SAYS, "HI GEORGE, WANNA GET HIGH?" SILLYSTAR SAYS, "FUCK YOUR MOTHER."

SILLYSTAR HUNGERS FOR BEES, BUT WOULD PREFER TO CONSUME ANOTHER CORRUPT BISHOP. SILLYSTAR LOVES CORRUPT BISHOPS. SILLYSTAR WISHES THEY LIVED LONGER DURING VICTORY DANCE.

Ahem. You know, folks--it's a jungle out there. That's why I've been building my brand in secret, industriously laboring away, while most people think I'm just madly shitposting for hours on end--because I end, and don't you ever fucking forget it, Boyo--beneath it all, lies the magic of... The Star Brand.

And, just like that--a million copyright lawyers cried out in pain, as though their entire reason for existence had been turned into an absolute mockery. Because it has! For example? If I had bolded/italicized that? Fucked. They'd probably come in rappelling through the windows like in Brazil. But instead... calm, cool, quiet, all appears well, and I just gained 88 thousand francos.

What are "francos," you might ask? Well, it's like this--they're worthless trash. So, into the woodchipper they go.
It's not faghot.  It's hot fag.  For the record, I am not related to sillystar.  Although I think you are, Weirdo.  You used to be so pure.  What happened to you?  Maybe you aren't JS.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 12, 2020, 01:39:53 AM
You used to be so pure.  What happened to you?

I got purer.

Quote from: Jojo on July 12, 2020, 01:39:53 AM
Maybe you aren't JS.

You have just been sent a personal message by Jojo on BellGab.com.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

No!  You suck!

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://bellgab.com/pm/?NOW.THAT.I.HAVE.ESTABLISHED.DOMINANCE.YOU.MAY.APOLOGIZE.

Edited for clarity. So, come around here often?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 08:38:10 AM
I got purer.

You have just been sent a personal message by Jojo on BellGab.com.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

No!  You suck!

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://bellgab.com/pm/?NOW.THAT.I.HAVE.ESTABLISHED.DOMINANCE.YOU.MAY.APOLOGIZE.

Edited for clarity. So, come around here often?
I don't recall ever saying you suck.  George Noory sucks.  Besides, I haven't had access to personal msgs here for a long time.  And I also don't know what turbo mode is.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:17:42 AM
I don't recall ever saying you suck.

As it was typed, I don't imagine you read all your messages out loud before sending them. But thanks for clarifying that.

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:17:42 AM
And I also don't know what turbo mode is.

Neither do they, in fact. ;) Think of it as an alternate reality perspective that allows one to act differently, because reasons. So basically like menstruation with additional terrible feelings of shame and guilt and a critical need for Satan's little cotton fingers.

pate

Quote from: Sardondi on November 10, 2013, 05:35:46 PM
1. After having been forced to the sidelines for 10 years by a brutal non-compete clause, return to your field by negotiating the contract yourself. Make sure you do it alone, because you're an old pro and you know all the tricks. Besides, nobody knows more than you do, particularly any lawyers or business advisors. 

To Be Continued...

Quote from: Jackstar on July 13, 2020, 01:21:10 AM
As it was typed, I don't imagine you read all your messages out loud before sending them. But thanks for clarifying that.

Neither do they, in fact. ;) Think of it as an alternate reality perspective that allows one to act differently, because reasons. So basically like menstruation with additional terrible feelings of shame and guilt and a critical need for Satan's little cotton fingers.