• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Graham Hancock on Monday night

Started by DesertFox, November 04, 2013, 06:14:00 AM

DesertFox

They just posted it on Dark Matter.  So Art still has a show...for now.  LOL!

ziznak

I'm very excited... Hancock is up there with the best guests on my wish list.

also excited about those cereal guys later on this week.

onan

There definitely will be a stream tonight.

coaster

Hes one of my favorite guests too. I just hope he has something new to talk about.

HorrorRetro

Looking forward to it.  He's always been one of my favorite guests.

dortmunder

I had to look up to find out what the "Tedx issue" is all about. Interesting. Seems Hancock ruffled a few feathers over there:

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/HancockG6-TheWarOnConsciousness.php

DesertFox

Quote from: coaster on November 04, 2013, 11:01:24 AM
Hes one of my favorite guests too. I just hope he has something new to talk about.

Yep, I also agree Graham always tells a good tale.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: dortmunder on November 04, 2013, 12:16:51 PM
I had to look up to find out what the "Tedx issue" is all about. Interesting. Seems Hancock ruffled a few feathers over there:

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/HancockG6-TheWarOnConsciousness.php
It's very interesting.  That animals DO have a conscious is something I hope he brings up.

ziznak

whoa that talk thats linked there is great... love me some psychadelic ape theory.

jazmunda

Graham's always an interesting guest. I might not be able to listen live today as it's a public holiday and I'm enjoying the 4 day long weekend at my in-laws farm. Saw my first koala in the wild today.

maren

Hancock's one of the few guests I would tune in to listen to w/Noory.  Always interesting -- and with Art in the Interviewer's seat, he'll be even more so.  And also relieved we WILL be hearing Art tonight.  Hopefully we'll get an update or progress report on whatever the hell his live stream announcement meant.

onan

I will have a stream up... me pissing on my SiriusXM bill.