• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

AppealPlay

Quote from: Danger!UFO on February 28, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
Give it one more year. Six months prior to Art's new show he should start promoting it. Don't you think? Posting a start date and info about a new show doesn't violate the non-compete does it? As long as he doesn't broadcast...

This sounds like the paranormal radio version of Harold Camping setting the date for the second coming of Christ.

onan

Quote from: AppealPlay on March 02, 2014, 02:02:46 AM
This sounds like the paranormal radio version of Harold Camping setting the date for the second coming of Christ.

Art Bell is real. And this would be much more than Art's second return. (I was going to use the word coming... well you can understand why I restrained.)

retired41

may all simple encounters in life be so simple.

retired41

art returns in may 2014

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Danger!UFO on February 28, 2014, 09:01:39 PM
Give it one more year. Six months prior to Art's new show he should start promoting it. Don't you think? Posting a start date and info about a new show doesn't violate the non-compete does it? As long as he doesn't broadcast...

i think he should start promoting now.

The General

Quote from: MV on March 05, 2014, 02:37:24 PM
i think he should start promoting now.
If he really wants to get a head start, he should quit the show he hasn't started yet.

Quote from: The General on March 05, 2014, 02:39:27 PM
If he really wants to get a head start, he should quit the show he hasn't started yet.

I guffawed

ItsOver

Classic.  May Art drown me in Pizza Punch but thanks for my big laugh for the day.  Can't he at least come back to BellGab and tell off Noory a few more times?  Even though Gnoory is now MIA, thankfully, the previous exchanges were the stuff of legend.

Dateline

Now accepting pre-posts on letters of resignation from the future show of Art Bell, Its Not That Dark Of A Matter.

Space is still available, but book now.  Space is limited.

Really Art, I love your shows, I  just hate the leaving. 

retired41

art only quit in 3 of the 12 known alternate universes if you still want to listen then move.

retired41 

art returns in may 2014

I prefer the alternate reality where Art quit the Senate instead of a radio show.

jazmunda

Thanks for the lols.

I think this one deserves to knock Mrs The General off the top right corner. She's winding down .....

The General

Quote from: jazmunda on March 05, 2014, 04:08:36 PM
Thanks for the lols.

I think this one deserves to knock Mrs The General off the top right corner. She's winding down .....
I don't want to be a corner hog.

jazmunda

Quote from: The General on March 05, 2014, 04:10:06 PM
I don't want to be a corner hog.

Knowing MV as well as I obviously do any other relative stranger on the internet that will probably make the top right corner.

jazmunda

I like this Your Argument is Invalid Meme.

wr250

invalidate this :

george noory sucks

The General

And here I thought it couldn't be done.

jazmunda

Quote from: guildnavigator on March 05, 2014, 07:09:27 PM

Now THAT is valid.

Well played. You may now retire as the undefeated Grand Champion.

All hail guildnavigator.

I'm glad that George and John amicably agreed to joint custody of the mustache.

cweb

my feelings about this thread, recently...

retired41

it's a eight day , what too say.  art how in the hell , let us all be delivered from the dull scripted program that once was coast to coast am pm and open to all things except scripture quoting .  Art get off your backside and save your reputation .

retired41
                                                                                 art returns in may 2014

Quote from: retired41 on February 12, 2014, 09:36:41 PM
art returns in may 2014 a little older but much wiser or more wise .

retired41
Is this prediction a result of just your own psychic powers or have you been receiving some kind of telepathic messages?

Diabhal

This might be the best post I've seen on here

jazmunda

I actually still think this is a good possibility of happening.

ItsOver

Quote from: jazmunda on March 09, 2014, 04:29:19 PM
Unless Ed Dames has predicted it, of course.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: jazmunda on March 09, 2014, 04:29:19 PM

This coming from a 'show killer'.  ::)