• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Queen

If dave can write a cook book so can snoop dog LOL  meals for the hood!

Falkie2013

Quote from: NIN2 on November 25, 2013, 01:21:38 AM
If dave can write a cook book so can snoop dog LOL  meals for the hood!

I tried to listen to it but Snoopy kept pushing me away from the keyboard.
Snoopy was a writer first and is thinking of suiing Snoop.

DesertFox

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2013, 08:21:33 AM
I didn't say they depressed me; I said the sycophancy was depressing, as a state. As for meds; s'okay, I'm sorted for them..which begs the question: Are the sycophants?

YP--I hope you are aware that you can be an Art Bell fan without being a sycophant.  And IF one doesn't have to agree with your take on things, doesn't mean they need to be slandered into a straw man characterization. 

There is a huge spectrum between hater to sycophant.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DesertFox on November 25, 2013, 02:21:30 AM

YP--I hope you are aware that you can be an Art Bell fan without being a sycophant.  And IF one doesn't have to agree with your take on things, doesn't mean they need to be slandered into a straw man characterization. 

There is a huge spectrum between hater to sycophant.

Hate is a waste of emotional energy. As for me I don't dislike Art Bell, (or Noory for that matter), but unless he's fundamentally totally self absorbed and spends all day looking in the mirror, preening; I would imagine that AB feels quite squeamish at some of the toe curling and frankly embarrassing expressions of fawning in these parts.
I'm not saying anyone shouldn't be admired or respected, but really, there's a limit, especially when that same persons obvious flaws are disregarded, yet someone else only has to fart and they have the most vile and deeply offensive vitriol rained down on them..I ask if those making such remarks would like the same said of them, and how they would feel?

DesertFox

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 25, 2013, 02:39:30 AM
Hate is a waste of emotional energy. As for me I don't dislike Art Bell, (or Noory for that matter), but unless he's fundamentally totally self absorbed and spends all day looking in the mirror, preening; I would imagine that AB feels quite squeamish at some of the toe curling and frankly embarrassing expressions of fawning in these parts.
I'm not saying anyone shouldn't be admired or respected, but really, there's a limit, especially when that same persons obvious flaws are disregarded, yet someone else only has to fart and they have the most vile and deeply offensive vitriol rained down on them..I ask if those making such remarks would like the same said of them, and how they would feel?

Just saying there may be a few that go overboard here--I don't see most as being a sycophant.  A bit of a wide brush there.  And anyway of all places for it to be understandable--a place NOW called BELLGAB, would make sense.  But yes it may go overboard at times...just at times though.   Anyway, fandom excess does little harm.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 25, 2013, 02:39:30 AM

Isn't that the truth. It's like some people completely lose track of what's reasonable and what isn't when posting in an internet forum.

ThruTarmac

Quote from: DesertFox on November 25, 2013, 02:52:38 AM

Just saying there may be a few that go overboard here--I don't see most as being a sycophant.  A bit of a wide brush there.  And anyway of all places for it to be understandable--a place NOW called BELLGAB, would make sense.  But yes it may go overboard at times...just at times though.   Anyway, fandom excess does little harm.

As an Art Bell sycophant, I'd like to defend myself. First, let me invoke some guidance with a prayer:

"Our father, who is Art in Nevada

Hollow be thy fame.  Nye kingdom come

On Earth as it is in Pahrump.

Give us this day our daily thread

And forgive us our trolling,
as we forgive those who troll against us.
And lead us not into frustration,
but deliver us from Noory. Amen."

--from the  Gospel according to aldousburbank

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ThruTarmac on November 25, 2013, 03:42:02 AM
As an Art Bell sycophant, I'd like to defend myself. First, let me invoke some guidance with a prayer:

but deliver us from Noory. Amen."

Easy; don't listen to his show.. It really is that simple. Looking at him/ the show objectively, at least he bothers to do a show.

AppealPlay

It'd be funny is ArtBell.com wanted to fuck with Premiere and start replaying all of his old C2C shows.  Just 24/7 classic C2CAM with Art Bell shows.  Hah!

DesertFox

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 25, 2013, 03:45:36 AM

Easy; don't listen to his show.. It really is that simple. Looking at him/ the show objectively, at least he bothers to do a show.

So there are a few Art Bell sycophants are a site now called Bellgab--how shocking!  Big deal and again most don't go to that extreme...most are simply strong fans without any ass kissing.  But isn't it great that we have you here to set everyone straight.  Again there is no harm in it.

DesertFox

Did someone say there was a Art Bell returns countdown clock?  Or did I misread that?

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 25, 2013, 03:24:18 AM
Isn't that the truth. It's like some people completely lose track of what's reasonable and what isn't when posting in an internet forum.
What the hell is this?  I will have you know that around the time the courts declared me competent they declared me to be "reasonable" as well.  Now you come here and accuse me of being off balance!  I will have you know that I worked long and hard with a number of doctors in a number of institutions to achieve the level of sanity that I have.  That's it, you are on ignore from here on out!

*yes, a joke.*

Quote from: DesertFox on November 25, 2013, 04:12:52 AM
Did someone say there was a Art Bell returns countdown clock?  Or did I misread that?
Search produce Pauls posts... it was roughly two days ago he posted a link.

jazmunda

Check the link at the top of this page Art Bell Returns In ....

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2013, 04:21:33 AM
Check the link at the top of this page Art Bell Returns In ....
That's right Jazmunda... Show me up. ;)
Quote from: munbeam666 on November 24, 2013, 08:30:22 PM
How about broadcasting from an Indian reservation?
There have been suggestions that Art broadcast from a reservation or from the sea (perhaps from the principality of Sealand?)  the truth is that regardless of where the broadcast oritionates, he would undoubtedly be in trouble with the non-compete.  I cannot imagine that Serius writes their N/C clauses in such a way that you can stream on the net or broadcast on the radio as long as you do it from Mexico, a reservation, France or Iceland.  I would think that it reads that you are not allowed to broadcast period.  Being as he is an American citizen who signed a contract in America with an American corporation I would think that it will fall under American law regardless of where he chose to broadcast from (particularly if his broadcast reaches... America...)

DesertFox

Cool guys--thanks for the clock info.  Don't want to look there too often though--will make the time seem to go slower!  Once every couple weeks should do.

jazmunda

Quote from: DesertFox on November 25, 2013, 04:28:04 AM
Cool guys--thanks for the clock info.  Don't want to look there too often though--will make the time seem to go slower!  Once every couple weeks should do.

I downloaded an app that reminds me loudly every 5 minutes.

Everything's OK Alarm! (10 Minutes)

Xitheron

Quantum Radio interviews Art Bell

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fuu0a9uagrdv5g7/Quantum%20Radio%20Interviews%20Art%20Bell.mp3

A producer friend of mine did this...
All in good fun..no offense to anyone here intended.
--Language warning though--

errc

Quote from: Xitheron on November 25, 2013, 04:56:00 AM

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fuu0a9uagrdv5g7/Quantum%20Radio%20Interviews%20Art%20Bell.mp3

Ahaha. Creepy shit.
Even jazmunda got through on quantum radio.

QAPete

Quote from: Art Bell on November 24, 2013, 08:06:44 PM
The idea is simple, Keith is doing the heavy lifting. Simply provide a place where people who
want to do a Paranormal show can do it for free and it can be heard for free. A way to keep the
Web Site alive and provide a service for both Hosts who want to give it a try and a place where
the listener can encounter new ideas

If and when the time comes that I can go back on air, I will do so there. I hope it grows like crazy,
like most things it is just a idea, we shall see where it goes. Much as I love it, I am not the only game
in town and even if I can not stream there now, it can be a starting place for the next great Broadcaster.
Feel free to give it a shot. We live in a time where just a few companys control everything.

Art                                                                     

Great idea, Art, and very much appreciated.

Noble Eagle

OMG too good! hahaha

Ghost Gab

I just woke up and gave this a listen. That was fun thank you for sharing this. I would imagine it took some time to put it together. Nice work with the timing and choice of Arts words The choice of bellgabber characters was a nice touch. Tell your friend good work. With all that has gone on here he should have material for a few more of these. I use castblaster for my audio show and I wonder what he used to create this?

Foodlion

Quote from: NIN2 on November 25, 2013, 01:19:52 AM
snoop dog didnt read it but with the new app you can hear him read it
His whole Snoop Lion name change didn't stick too well I see.

Mr. Hanky

I was catching up in this thread for the past week and saw that Art got into it with some dude on this site a few nights ago. Hahaha. Between Art and Noory fighting with each other publicly via MV podcasts and both of them coming on this site to fight each other, it's more enjoyable than the paranormal shows themselves. This is awesome. What's next? MV to hold a 2 hr. debate on his podcast with Art vs. Noory and have Stanton Friedman as the moderator? Hahaha!

Falkie2013

Here I present that annual Crap TO Crap JFK Assassination show that I know all of you eagerly await every year with $noorge's VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY,  ** SPECIAL ** guest Helix " One Man Conspiracy " Jonezzzz.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Presents $noorge $noory & Another Conspiracy Show !!! ....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

No there isn't but I said someone more technically savvy than I NEEDS to create one.

Falkie2013

Quote from: errc on November 25, 2013, 05:24:25 AM
Ahaha. Creepy shit.
Even jazmunda got through on quantum radio.

Well, that program's finished now that Jazmunda called into it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: wotr1 on November 25, 2013, 04:25:32 AM
That's right Jazmunda... Show me up. ;)There have been suggestions that Art broadcast from a reservation or from the sea (perhaps from the principality of Sealand?)  the truth is that regardless of where the broadcast oritionates, he would undoubtedly be in trouble with the non-compete.  I cannot imagine that Serius writes their N/C clauses in such a way that you can stream on the net or broadcast on the radio as long as you do it from Mexico, a reservation, France or Iceland.  I would think that it reads that you are not allowed to broadcast period.  Being as he is an American citizen who signed a contract in America with an American corporation I would think that it will fall under American law regardless of where he chose to broadcast from (particularly if his broadcast reaches... America...)

I know he's 68 but what if Art managed to get NASA and the Russians to send him up to the International Space Station and ...

Hell, John Glenn went up on the shuttle when he was in his late 70's ...

If Art broadcasted to the entire world, he wouldn't be ON Earth, would he ?

I don't think there are any clauses about broadcasting FROM space.

Danger!UFO

The Art Bell Returns countdown clock link can be found at the top of this page and every page) on the BellGab.com menu.

"AB Returns In...". Click on that.

Danger!UFO

Hopefully it will be sooner than later.